Captured

My Five Boyfriends

Aesook's POV

 

I stare at Luhan, and he stared back.

My hands we tied behind my back, and my legs we tied to the chair which was attached to the ground.

We said nothing to each other.

Just staring.

One of them; Sehun walked in.

"Should we bring them in?" He asked him. All he did was nod, still not saying a word.

The door opened again, but this time all of Exo walked in, plus six extra people that had black bags over their heads.

Luhan stood up angrily, and grab one of their heads.

He pulled out a knife, and quickly slit the guys throat, making blood splatter everywhere.

He removed the bag, revealing a guy that I didn't know.

"That was a fair warning." He whispered.

Two guys; Chanyeol and Baekhyun took the body away.

"Remove the five idiot's bags." One by one their bags were removed from their heads.

I gasped when I saw each of their faces.

Kiseop, Sunggyu, Minhyuk, Sandeul...

And L.Joe.

Luhan looked at me sadly.

"I can't believe you did this to me... You should've known you were set up for one of the projects..." I rolled my eyes.

"This lady-"

"My mom."

"You're mom set me up. I forgot about the projects so what the hell am I supposed to do?" He shook his head.

"I killed my mom for setting you up with five boyfriends. You're mine and only mine." Someone started laughing.

I looked at L.Joe, who was laughing like crazy.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" Luhan asked him angrily.

"You." Luhan grabbed a fistful of L.Joe's hair, but that didn't shut him up.

"Say that again. I dare you." I saw a glint of playfulness in L.Joe's eyes.

"You're so funny Luhan. Saying that she's yours when she's actually not. You know you shouldn't bring things up that happened in the past that'll never happen again." Luhan punched him in the face.

"Are you ing asking for a death wish?!" L.Joe only smirked.

"Who knows. Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. It depends on what type of mood I'm in." Luhan grabbed him by the collar.

"I'm not here to play games with a ing child right now. So you better grow up, and shut the up if want to live." L.Joe only rolled his eyes, and didn't say anything.

"ing thought so." Luhan mumbled and walked towards me.

He caressed my face and kissed the top of my head.

"Babe, say something. I haven't heard your voice in ages besides on camera or from a far-away distance."

" you." I spat him, but he only smiled bigger.

"You know, I have nice shots of you when you change and when you take a shower. But don't worry babe... I can touch you now." I shivered.

"Stay the hell away from me." I growled.

"You know I can't do that. I've kept my distance from you for too long, and I don't think I'll bring myself to do that again. I'll quit The Exo Project, and I'll make my own project with just me and you." I shook my head.

"Oh, you don't want to be with me?" His eye twitched.

"Are you in love with one of these five guys?" He asked me, but I said nothing.

"I'll take that as a yes..." He walked behind each one of them.

He touched Kiseop's head. I watch as his body tense up.

"Is it this one?" I shook my head.

"I only like him as a erted best friend that like book worms." Luhan looked at me for a second.

"I believe you." I looked at Kiseop, and he only gave me sad eyes.

Luhan made him stand up, and pushed him to one of the Exo members; Chanyeol.

"Take him out of the home base." A bag was put back over his head.

"Make sure he's far away before releasing him. And also make sure he doesn't come finding us or calling the police." Chanyeol nodded, and started to walk away with kicking and screaming Kiseop.

Luhan touched Sunggyu's head.

"This one?" He asked. I bit my lip and shook my head.

"He's like an older brother that'll take care of me no matter what. Who can help me out in the toughest times and maybe find Bap with me." Sunggyu smiled a little at me.

Luhan made him stand up and pushed him to one the Exo members; Tao.

"Do the same." Tao nodded and walked away with Sunggyu.

Luhan touched Minhyuk's head.

"What about him?"

I shook my head.

"He's like a younger brother to me, that I could play tag with, although he's older than me. He'll be my play mate that'll always get out of the house instead of hanging inside and doing nothing." Minhyuk also smiled a little at me, just like Sunggyu did.

"Kai, take him out with the others." Kai grabbed Minhyuk and took him out with the others.

Luhan touched Sandeul's head, which caused me to tense up.

"By the looks of it... He looks pretty precious to you... Are you in love with him?" He asked.

I shook my head slowly.

"Like you said, he is precious to me. He's like a mom to me that cooks me food and helps me with a lot of stuff. He's forever cherished by me." Suddenly, Luhan took his knife and slashed his face with it, qhich caused me to scream.

There was a deep red line running down to the side of his face.

"Don't make jealous now, babe." Luhan pushed Sandeul to Lay.

"Take him out before I kill that bunny kid." Lay nodded, and left with Sandeul.

Luhan slowly walked to L.Joe, and touched his head. He suddenly grabbed a fistful of his hair, and made him sit up straight.

"What about... Him?"