Care Taker

My Five Boyfriends

I stood in front of, which looks like a dorm.

'Yup, this is the place.' I rang the door bell.

A guy opened up the door.

"Who are you? A fan?" He asked.

"A fan of what?" He looked at me as if I was crazy.

"So you came here without knowing who we are?" I was about to say something until someone yelled out;

"Who is it Sungyeol?!"

"A girl!" This Sungyeol said.

A guy appeared behind Sungyeol. Both of our eyes widen.

"Aesook?! Oh my god, Aesook!!!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"Sunggyu." I said into his chest.

He was about to push his lips onto mine, but looked at Sungyeol.

"Tell the others that they're going shopping. I'm staying home." Sungyeol nodded and walked away.

Sunggyu led me to the living room, and sat me down on the sofa.

"How are you? Did they hurt you? Anything bad? I head that Luhan got assassinated, and that the rest of the members are still alive, but they're going to get assassinated too." He bombarded me with questions.

"I'm fine, and yes Luhan died, and yes, some of the Exo members were alive."

"How did you get here?"

"Kai flew me over here.

"Kai... Kai and I were good friends back in the days, until we both got caught up with the projects." He sat down next to me.

"I have to tell the others." He pulled out his phone, but I stopped him.

"Why are you being so nice to me when I said I never loved any of you guys." He gave me a small smile.

"Because I knew you were lying." I sighed in relief.

"But I don't think you should call the others." Sunggyu looked at me confused.

"Why?"

"Didn't you see the hate in their eyes when I said I never loved any of them?!"

"They should understand. You lied to them so you could protect them. All you have to do is tell the truth."

"And what if they don't believe me?"

"They will... But not at first. It'll take some time." I sighed.

"Fine... Call them." He dialed their numbers, saying the exact same thing.

"Come over to Infinite's dorm. I have something important to tell you... And show."

When he was done calling the four other guys, he put his phone away.

"They're coming." The doorbell rang.

Sunggyu stood up and headed to the door.

'I wonder whose first...'