I Told You

My Five Boyfriends

Aesook's POV

 

I sat down in an internet cafe, just sipping my coffee. I wasn't even bothering going on the internet or anything. Just sipping my coffee and thinking about nothing. I looked down next to me and saw an American quarter, which was on it's heads. I picked it up, and putted it in my pocket.

I threw my coffee away, and walked outside. I quickly got into the public bus. I looked out the window.It was getting darker and darker because of the clouds.

"Attention passengers. This is a warning that there's going to be a big rain storm tonight, so get home safely." My eyes widen.

 

A rain storm... Huh.

 

It was my stop, and I walked out of the bus.

It started pouring hard, and thunder slowly started to heard.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was nine o'clock at night.

I stopped walking, as I realized tears were falling from my eyes.

I was scared.

I was paranoid.

The light post that was only a couple yards away, lit...

Revealing someone under there.

Just standing there, looking my direction.

I looked behind to see if he was waiting for someone... But there was no one behind me.

No one was even around.

The guy pulled his hood down, and it just left me frozen.

 

It was Luhan.

 

He gave me a smirk, as another light post started to light up, revealing another person.

Then another light post and another started to light up. It wasn't long until twelve light posts were lit up, and had a person under each one.

Twelve guys.

Exo.

I saw Luhan's lips began to move.

I couldn't hear him, but I was able to make out the words that he was saying...

 

 

 

"I told you I was coming..."