One Year Later

My Five Boyfriends

L.Joe's POV

 

"L.Joe hyung! Will you wake up! We have practice to do!" I groaned and sat up.

"Why?!"

"Because we have to! Remember we're famous hyung?!" Changjo knocked my head.

I glared at him.

"I'm up." I punched his gut and walked to the bathroom.

I stripped off my clothes and walked into the shower.

 

It's been one year since I last saw Aesook and the four other guys.

It took a while for them to move on, but they managed to.

I because famous with Cap, Chunji, Ricky and Changjo. Of course, our name is Teen Top.

The other four guys are famous too.

Sunggyu became friends with Infinite and now their  famous. He's also the leader! I'm not surprised, because he has such great leadership skills.

Sandeul is in B1A4 and the main singer! I've heard him sing, and he's actually really good. He always has that goofy smile of his... But I could still see a little of hatred in his eyes.

Minhyuk is in Btob. He's the visual. Even though I'm a guy and all, I admit he has a nice looking face. He has a smile around his band members, so I also assume he moved on.

Kiseop... Is the one I'm worried about.

After that day we left Aesook, he told us that we had to move on. He walked away and became a famous ulzzang. During that time he wanted to be a kpop star. He tried getting into entertainment after entertainment, but they all rejected him.

I've heard he's gone depressed. He came to me and told me that no one wanted him. That everyone hated him, but I encouraged him to give it one more shot. And he did, and made it. He's in the group called Ukiss.

He has a bright smile on his face, and was no longer depressed.

I guessed everyone moved on...

But I don't think I can.

She still crosses my mind wherever I go.

I try to hang out with girls like 4 minute to get my mind off of her.

But it's no use.

 

I sighed and got out of the shower and changed into new clothes.

 

Time to do fansigning...

 

I walked into the living room and saw that the news was on the was on the TV.

 

-SM Heir, Xia Lu, As known as Luhan...

 

Aesook's POV

 

It's been one year since I've been outside. I mean, I could walk out on the balcony and around the house. It's just that... I haven't even touched the grass yet.

I missed them...

I wanted to go back... But I can't.

I'll stay here forever, and never leave.

L.Joe.

Lee Byunghun.

I miss him the most.

I couldn't contact outside, nor that I have access to the internet.

But I always get updated from Tao, but he never tells me about how the five guys are doing.

An image of L.Joe's sad, crying face ran across my mind.

 

Even if I were to go back... He'll only cry again and hate me even more.

 

The door opened.

I looked at the door and saw that it was Sehun.

His eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"What's wrong?" I quietly asked.

"Xia Lu... Luhan... Has been assassinated."

 

L.Joe's POV

 

-SM Heir, Xia Lu, as known as Luhan has been assassinated.