Stage Five: Operation L.O.V.E

My Five Boyfriends

"I can't believe you got me friends." L.Joe rolled his eyes.

"Why are you so upset about that? You should be thanking me." I shook my head.

"I rather be a loner and be with you and the five guys, then having friends and hang out with them instead of you guys."

"You have a point." I grabbed my stuff out of my locker.

"And I can't believe you convinced the principle to have EVERY single class with me."

"It was just one simple kiss on her ugly, wrinkly face. But it was worth it if I could be with you." My face turned dark red.

"How cute, you're blushing." He tried to kiss my cheek, but I made him kiss my hand.

"I don't want the principle's germs on me." He grabbed my wrists and pushed me onto the lockers.

"Maybe I should replace the principle's germs with your germs." I pushed him off of me.

"I don't have germs!" I walked towards the exit angrily.

"Babe, I'm sorry! You don't have germs, okay!" He grabbed my arm, and pushed me into a nearby room.

"Yah, let me out!"

"No. Remember we have to do our date." I sighed.

"Fine. But NO ."

He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah."

I looked around the room.

There was a piano, and other instruments. I assume we were in the music room.

He sat down in front of piano. I sat down next to him.

"Do you even know how to play?" He ignored what I said, and began to play the piano.

-Link-

I suddenly started hearing singing behind me.

I turned around and saw five guys. No other than the popular boy group in the school, Teen Top.

I was about to ask if L.Joe knew them, but then he started rapping.

 

It hasn't hit me, since you are not by my side. Every single day by day, it's like hell to me.

 

It was short, and simple, but it hit me pretty hard.

It wasn't long until the song ended.

I started clapping, and the five guys bowed, while L.Joe kissed my cheek.

"I'd like you to meet my new friends, Teen Top."

One of them bowed.

"Annyeong, I'm Bang Minsoo, you can call me Cap."

The big eyed one bowed.

"Annyeong, I'm Lee Chanhee, you can call me Chunji... Or oppa." He gave me a wink. L.Joe shot him a glare, but all he did was just roll his eyes.

The big lip one bowed.

"Annyeong, I'm Ahn Daniel. You can call me Niel."

The one with a red stripe in his hair bowed.

"Annyeong noona I'm Choi Jonghyun. You can call me Changjo."

The youngest looking one bowed.

"Annyeong, I'm Yoo Changhyun. You can call me Ricky." He flashed me a big smile.

"And we are... TEEN TOP!" They screamed.

They seem... Fun... Remind me to stay away from them.

"Annyeong, I'm Choi Aesook." I gave them a small smile.

"You should feel special. L.Joe wanted to know this song so he could play it for you. It didn't take him long, but it took him the whole night."

"Is that why you ran away yesterday?" I asked L.Joe.

"I didn't run away! I met up with them, and learned that song for you. Cuz ya know... You got me goin crazy." He spoke the last few words in English.

I raised my eyebrow.

"You know how to play instruments, and speak English. Wow, I found two types in a row." The five guys looked at me confused.

"It's nothing." They nodded.

"We have to go. Gonna play basketball." Cap said, and left with the other members.

"Let's go home. I have homework." L.Joe grabbed my hand, and we walked out the school together.

Instead of walking towards home, we went the opposite way.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the library."

"To do homework?"

"Duh, what else?" I rolled my eyes, and let him drag me to the library.

- - - -

I threw my pencil down, and groaned in frustration.

"I DON'T GET THIS!" I screamed out.

L.Joe looked at my book.

"You just divide the amount there are."

"BUT WHAT'S THE AMOUNT?!" The librarian shushed me.

"There's something called adding. Jesus woman, I learned this stuff in fifth grade!" I shrunk down in my seat.

"I'm not good with math." I pouted. He rolled his eyes.

I started to do what he told me to do, and ended up finishing the problem, and the homework assignment.

"You're smart, you know that?" I said, as we walked out of the library.

"Duh, I'm a model student in my last school. I always get A's. My lowest score was an A-. Stupid, ugly, old lady- thought she could get inside my pants." He shivered.

I laughed.

"I found out another type. Model student that gets A's."

"Congrats babe. Stage Five: Operation L.O.V.E completed." He winked at me.

"Operation Love? But we didn't do anything lovey do-"

He wrapped his arm around my waist, and pulled me into his chest.

I looked at him shocked.

He kissed my lips softly, and pulled away.

"There's your lovey dovey stuff. And I'm happy that I'm your first out of the four guys. And hopefully that was your first kiss too."

...First kiss...

He looked at me confused.

"What's wrong? Am I really that bad of a kisser?" He asked. I shook my head.

"That... That wasn't my first kiss."

"What?"

I looked at him sadly in the eyes.

"That wasn't my first kiss."