Gone, Not Around Any Longer

My Five Boyfriends

-Sistar Gone Not Around Any Longer-

 

I started t wake up from the sun shining down at my face.

Everything was quiet...

Too quiet...

I looked at the door expecting pounding...

But there was nothing.

I looked on the floor in front of the door, and there was a sheet of paper.

I walked over to it and picked it up. I began to read.

 

Dear Aesook,

 

Annyeong, it's me. Sunggyu. I just wanted to say that we're leaving, just how you wanted. But... Just to let you now, we're not like them. Don't you know that? But anyway's, I'll be quitting soon so I could be with you. I love you... Take care.

Annyeong, it's Kiseop. I guess you hate me now since I'm in one of the projects. I quitted, but I guess I'm not going to see you anymore. I'll be gone for good soon, and no one would be able to find me. So my last words for you are... I love you. Take care.

It's Minhyuk. I enjoyed playing tag with you, and exercising with you, but... I guess you won't do that with me anymore. It's okay that you hate me... But anyway's, I'm going to quit if that means I could be with you. I don't know what the consequences are for quitting... But hopefully I'll live. I love you... Bye.

Annyeong... It's Sandeul. I'm going to miss you. You were the first (and last) person that I ever took to the beach to share my swimming passion. Even if you fell asleep, I enjoyed spending time with you. I'm going to quit the project if you don't like me in there. So... I'll be back. Please be healthy, and eat some food. There's no need to hide in your room anymore. Take care. I love you.

Hey... It's L.Joe... I'll be leaving now, and probably won't be back. But it's okay with you, right? You wanted me to leave. You never wanted me as a boyfriend anyway's so you'll be fine without me. To be truthful... I actually like the project. If I wasn't in it, then I probably would have never met you. But now look where it got me. You only hate me, and I thought that you and I would grow old together. Maybe even get married. But no... You only hate me. You wouldn't marry someone that you hate, right? I love you. I really do. You're my miss right. I'll miss your lips touching mine, even if we only kissed once. I'm going to quit, and live a normal, human life now. Maybe one day we'll see each other walking down the street. But please do me a favor. I'm only asking you one thing. Give me a smile and say that you're doing fine. Then I can be happy and move on with life. I love you. Forever will... Goodbye...

 

Love always,

Your Five Ex Boyfriends

 

 

 

Tears dripped from my eyes.

I opened my door, and looked in the kitchen.

A figure was looking into the fridge. I ran over to the fridge, and tried to grab the person, but it's figure wavered away.

 

Sandeul wasn't in the kitchen.

 

I looked at the living room, and saw two figures sitting on the sofa, watching TV. I touched their shoulders, but they also disappeared.

 

Sunggyu and Minhyuk wasn't watching TV.

 

I looked to my right, and saw someone on my laptop.

I tried to touch the person, but it disappeared, along with the other three.

There was only an open laptop.

 

Kiseop wasn't on the laptop.

 

I looked next to me, and saw another figure.

I closed my eyes shut, counted to three seconds, and opened them.

The figure wasn't standing there anymore.

 

L.Joe wasn't standing there anymore. 

 

The house was quiet, and no one stood was in the house except for me.

The doorbell suddenly rang.

I ran to the door, and opened it quickly...

It was only the mailman.

I took the box, and closed the door.

I sat down on the sofa, and began to open up the package.

It was Bap's One Shot.

Tears spilled from my eyes.

Sunggyu bought it for me.

I ran into the guest room to see if their stuff was there.

But there was nothing.

Everything was clean, like it has never been touched.

 

They were gone.