Give Up, Break Up And Have Hope

My Five Boyfriends

 

I was waiting in the car, since Yongguk Oppa went to go get Thunder inside Mblaq’s dorm room. I sighed.

I was losing hope. I mean, does the reviving thing even work? I’m not even sure. Sometimes Uncle’s creations don’t even work.

I suddenly heard a vibrating noise. I looked at the driver’s seat, and saw Yongguk Oppa’s phone. It must’ve fell out his pocket, when he got out the car.

I picked up the phone, and looked at the text message, which was from an unknown number.

 

Unknown Number: Yongguk, it’s your uncle.  The thing that I was about to say to you is that I’ve already found a perfect wife for you, besides Aesook. Please break up with her A.S.A.P. I’ve started to take in the fact that the two of you are brothers and sisters, so please break up with her soon. I think you’ll like this girl.

 

Another message from him.

 

Unknown Number: And about reviving your friend’s body, I don’t think it’ll work out. It’s in the shed in the back yard for a reason. It’s because I’ve tried it out with Aesook’s parents. It worked though. It brought them back to life, but they weren’t like their normal selves. They were tearing things apart, like some sort of monsters, so the only thing I could do was just kill them, and make them dead again. Bringing someone was impossible, because you can never bring their soul back to it’s original body. I’m sorry I couldn’t help. But you might as well give up reviving his body.

 

I sighed, and chucked the phone back into the driver’s seat. I was freaking right. We were doing this for no reason. No, I was doing this for no reason. Yongguk was just dragged along, by my selfishness.

I got out the car, and decided to take a walk, to clear my mind. But being my lazy self, I decided to sit on the bench that was just down the street. I looked up at the sky, and saw the clouds getting dark. Before I could think of it, it started to rain.

‘Great, it’s raining. Just my luck.’  I was about to walk back to Yongguk’s car, until I heard someone call out my name.

“Aesook?” I looked to my right, and saw Sandeul standing there with a smile on his face. He walked over to me, and sat next to me, making the umbrella he was holding covering the both of us. We sat there in silence, but that just told us how close we are. Embracing the sound of silence, I should say.

“Hey, it’s Aesook and Sanduel!” The two of us looked at the left, and saw Sunggyu and Minhyuk together, smiling happily. They quickly walked over to us, and they sat next to me.

“Well it’s a coincidence seeing you four here.” I looked behind me, and saw Kiseop, smiling at me tenderly. He sat next to Sandeul, and started blabbering away.

“Why are we here anyways?” I was about to answer, until someone interrupted me.

“Well, thanks for leaving me behind.” I looked at Yongguk, who was dragging Thunder with him. The two of them stood next to Sunggyu, who was at the edge of the bench.

“Eh… Why are we all here?” Thunder asked. I rolled my eyes.

“I was here to clear my mind, but then all of you showed up one by one like we’re having some sort of meeting.”

“I ran into you.”

“We did too.”

“Yeah.”

“I went to go find you.”

“I was forced here.” I rolled my eyes again, and started to get consumed inside the silence again, until Sandeul started patting my back.

“You know Aesook… As much as I love you, I think we’re better off friends, don’t you think?” My stared at him, as if he was crazy.

“I was happy to be your boyfriend at one point, but I think this is the best thing to do. I’m pretty sure, there’s someone waiting for you to be their girlfriend.” I started thinking about that one person. Sandeul hugged me.

“I’ll be going now. I’ll see you later ‘kay.” He winked at me, and left. I heard Kiseop sigh, and scoot closer to me.

“You know… I still have a thing for bookworms… But I guess there are plenty of girls like that too. But you’ll always be my number one book worm girl.” He winked at me, and stood up.

“I’ll leave now. I’ll see you later Aesook.” He hugged me, and left. Right after Kiseop left, Minhyuk quickly hugged me.

“I’m going to miss Aesook very much, but I have to leave too, because that special someone is waiting for you.” He pulled away, and gave me an eye smile.

“We’ll be good friends in the future, right?” I nodded, smiling back.

“I’ll see you later then!” He stood up, and walked over to Thunder, probably waiting for Sunggyu to say goodbye to me.

Sunggyu quickly hugged me, and gave a small smile.

“I’m going to miss you, but it’s best for me to go away.” He handed me a folded piece of paper.

“Read this when you’re by yourself.” I nodded, and he stood up.

“It was nice meeting you Aesook. I’ll see you later.” He walked towards Minhyuk, and they walked away together. Sunggyu will always be mysterious. But that’s how I like him.

Yongguk walked over to me, still dragging Thunder around with him.

“You know everything we did went down the drain?” I nodded apologetically.

“But it’s okay.” He gave me thumbs up.

“It was worth it if I got to meet my sis again.” My eyes finally started to tear up. He ruffled my hair.

“I’ll see you next time, sis.” He waved, and started to walk away, leaving Thunder behind, who was just standing there awkwardly.

“Well… I guess I’ll be doing this too.” He scratched the back of his neck.

“But to let you know, it’s not your fault what Joon did. He’s in a happy place, so you don’t have to worry anymore. And even if Mblaq might not be in one piece anymore, we can still go on without him. He’ll be sad if we broke up just because of him.” I nodded.

“Well, I gotta get going. Good luck, and see you later.” He waved, and headed back to his dorm.

When I was finally alone, I broke down, and started crying. I never felt so alone in my life. After I’ve become friends with Exo, I lost them. I won’t see the four guys in a while, and Thunder and Yongguk. But the fifth person? I started crying harder.

I didn’t even bother to wipe my tears, and it was still raining, making my heart shake.

A pair of shoes stood in front of me. I looked up, and saw his red hair being drenched in the rain. He gave me a small smile that could make my heart beat in a millisecond.

“If you’re thinking I’ll break up with you too, think again.” He held my chin.

“And that special person they were talking about better be me.” His face got closer.

“And this time, I’m letting you walk out the house to go on a date with Yongguk hyung. No, not with anyone. Anyone except for me.” I nodded, obeying his orders.

“I missed you.” I mumbled. He gave me a small smile.

“I missed you too.” He captured my lips.

 

[A/N Sorry for not updating. I kind of forgot this story, and then finally remembered. lol. next chapter's the last :(]