My Boyfriend

My Five Boyfriends

L.Joe pulled back, and the two of us looked up at the sky. It was now bright and shining, as I guess everyone was happy now. He looked back down on me, and kissed my nose, which caused me to blush.

“You wanna go back to the dorm?” I shook my head.

“Let’s stay out here longer.” He nodded, and sat next to me in silence. We stared at the beautiful bright sky, and the pure white clouds. Since there was nothing else to do, we started to point out the shapes of the clouds.

“I swear it’s a sheep!” I punched him playfully.

“It looks like a freaking whale!” He rolled his eyes.

“Sure what ever you say, but I’m pretty sure it’s a sheep.” I laughed and stood.

“Let’s go get something to eat. I’m starving~” He stood up also, and we walked back to the dorm. When we walked in, five people stared at me wordlessly. I laughed awkwardly, and bowed.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t able to introduce myself respectfully last time. Annyeong~ Choi Aesook imida.” I gave them a smile. They stared at me for a while, until one of them jumped on me, yelling Noona.

“Annyeong Noona! Are you Hyung’s girlfriend? Wow, you’re so pretty, I wish I had a girlfriend like you! Would you like to be my girlfriend- Hey hyung!” He got pulled off by L.Joe.

“Ricky, get off of her, and go get your own girl, she’s mine.” I blushed, but then put on a smirk.

“I don’t remember asking me out? All you said was that you weren’t going to let me go on a date with other guys, except for you.”

“But that’s kind of asking you out.” s agreed with him.

“But the thing is… I didn’t answer.” He shook his head.

“Yes you did-“

“I said I missed you, not yes.” His eyes widen.

“B-But we kissed!” s started fanboying.

“Oh my god they kiss!”

“Asdfghjkl his first kiss!”

“Please give me my first kiss~”

“Would you guys shut up!” L.Joe yelled at them, and dragged me inside the guest room. When he locked the door, he sighed angrily.

“Just admit it. You want me.” He said bluntly. I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, yeah, I want you.” He hugged me, and kissed me on the lips, causing me to blush. I pushed him away.

“When I say I want you, I don’t mean that way-“

“Yet.” I rolled my eyes.

“We’ll see.” I unlocked the door, and pushed him out.

“Does this mean-“

“Yes~” I closed the door, and I heard all six of them cheering. I giggled, and laid down on the bed. I suddenly remembered the note that Sunggyu gave me. I  pulled it out of my pocket, and began unfolding it, and started to read.

 

Hey Aesook, it’s me Sunggyu. You’re probably wondering why I wrote this letter instead of telling you in front of your face. Well… I’m just saying that I want you to know who I really am. And I positive, you already know how mysterious I am.

Well let’s start off with my family background. The Kim’s and the Choi’s were close. Like best friends. My parents were good friends with your parents. I could’ve met you when you when we were younger, but I was very sick, so I couldn’t go outside at all, and because of that, I didn’t have any friends. When I was better, I decided to have special training. I was almost like an agent, like Joon for instance. I was put in one of the projects to investigate the Exo Project, and luckily, I met you. I fell in love with you, and everything, but I knew you had someone in mind for yourself. So take care of L.Joe. But enough talking about me… Let’s talk about you parents.

There was a flight between the Choi’s and the Hwang’s. A fight over you. Since the Choi’s was a powerful company, the Hwang’s wanted the power too, but in order to do that was you to marry the youngest son, Hwang Minhyun. But your parents refused, because they wanted you to choose whomever you wanted to love. Not forced. They were assassinated, but it didn’t go as planned, so it went to a brutal fight, with blood everywhere. You saw everything, and tried to run, but you tripped, and it your head, making you have a concussion. You ended up in the hospital, and you couldn’t remember a single thing, except for your name, age and the color red. One of the Hwang’s came and took you out of the hospital, and made you fall asleep, on the ride back to their mansion. But he got assassinated by your dad’s brother. He saved you, and he wanted to act like he wanted you and his son to marry, but he knew you two would refuse, so he kicked you out, but in reality, he wanted you two to live out in the world instead of being cooped up in his mansion.

This is your story, Aesook. Cherish your life, because you are higher than anyone else. Don’t let some low life drag you down. I’ll be seeing you later Aesook. Bye.

 

Yours truly,

Kim Sunggyu

 

 

 

I felt tears drip from my eyes. I held the letter to my chest, and just started crying.

“Wow, you still cry like a little monster.” I looked up, and saw Yongguk standing in the room.

“How-“

“Window.” He sighed, and sat at the edge of the bed.

“Why are you crying this time?” I sniffed.

“I-“ Suddenly the door opened. L.Joe stood there shocked at the sight of Yongguk and me crying. He stomped over to Yongguk, and shoved him out the window.

“I’m sorry hyung, but she’s mine.” He closed the window and locked it. He hugged me, and started mumbling that I’m his over and over again. I hugged him back.

“I know. I’m yours.”

“Then why was he here?” He asked, sadly.

“He heard me crying. And don’t worry. He’s like a brother to me, and that’ll be disgusting for me to like him.” The two of us chuckled.

“But why were you crying?” I smiled at him, and tucked the note inside my pocket.

“I’ll tell you later.” I laid down, and he did too.

“Don’t tell me you’re sleeping here.” He snuggled closer to me, hugging me tight.

“Of course I am. What if hyung gets inside here again?”

“You locked the window.” He said nothing, and pretended to be asleep. I sighed, and decided to sleep also.

“I can’t believe you’re my girlfriend.” He mumbled. I smiled and closed my eyes.

“I can’t believe you’re my boyfriend out of the four others.”

 

[A/N and it's finally the end! Hope you enjoyed :)]