Forgive?

My Five Boyfriends

I heard the door open and close.

"Annyeong Sunggyu! So what's so important that you need to tell me?" That voice...

"Just walk into the living room and you'll see."

"Is it some-" He froze.

We stared at each other, but it wasn't long until he glared at me.

"Sunggyu... Why is she here?"

"Minhyuk, just sit down." Minhyuk ignored what he said, and tried to walk away, but Sunggyu pushed him onto the sofa.

"You'll leave, AFTER things are explained." Tears welled up in Minhyuk's eyes.

"There's nothing to be explained. She doesn't love me. She doesn't even love us. So why the hell are you taking her goddamed side?!"

"No Minhyuk... You're wrong." He glared at me.

"Shut up you lying bi-"

"You're wrong Minhyuk! I love you guys! I really do!"

"No! You're lying!" I shook my head.

"Put some senses into your mind! I lied when I said I didn't love you guys. I lied because I didn't want you to get killed. I lied because I didn't want any one of you guys to get killed, so I let them take me away!" Minhyuk's eyes started to water up.

"Y-You..." The tears finally dripped down.

"I'm an idiot! I'm so so so sorry Aesook!" He yelled out.

He started bawling his eyes out, until the doorbell rang multiple times.

"Sunggyu! We're here! It's Kiseop and Sandeul~" My body froze.

Sandeul...

"Coming!" Sunggyu started walking to the door and opened it.

the three of them started walking into the living room.

"Ehh? Did Minhyuk get a girlfriend already?! Geez he moves on fast."

"Man~ I wish I could get a girl-"

Everything went silent.

"Ae... Aesook?" Just like Minhyuk, their voices was filled with pure hatred and sadness.

I watch as Sandeul just turned around and started heading out the door, but Sunggyu grab him by the collar and kept him from going outside.

"Let me go, Sunggyu..." He said softly.

"No. Just let her talk." He turned around to face Sunggyu.

"Talk about what? About her not loving us, and everything she said was lies? Kiseop, help me back here. Minhyuk, Sunggyu probably held you hostage too, so you can come with us." Minhyuk shook his head.

"No. I stayed and listened to Aesook, and now, I no longer hate her. She loves us, Sandeul. She loves us, Kiseop. I think you should listen to her too." 

"Fine..." Right there, a little hope was sent through me.

"Then Kiseop and I will leave without you. Come on." And then all that hope came crashing down.

"Sandeul... Don't go..." I whispered. He gave me an amused smile.

"Oh, the finally talked."

The innocent and childish Sandeul.... Said ...

"Sandeul, don't you ing call her that!" Sunggyu growled at him, but he only put on a bigger smile.

"Call her what? A ? Don't I have the right to call her what she is?!"

"She did nothing wrong!" Minhyuk yelled.

"Guys..." Everyone ignored Kiseop.

"Nothing wrong my ! You know what the hell she did wrong! Lying, being a two faced -"

"You guys..." Everyone still ignored Kiseop.

"Stop ing calling her that! And stop being so stubborn, and just ing listen to her!"

"What if I don't want to?!"

"YOU GUYS!" Everyone turned to Kiseop.

"Let's just freaking listen to her! I'm tired of hearing you guys screaming and yelling! Just. ing. Listen. To. Her." Sandeul rolled his eyes.

"Fine..." He grumbled, and sat down on the sofa next to Kiseop.

"I love you guys-"

"My ." I ignored what Sanduel said and continued to tell the truth to them.

"I didn't want you guys hurt. I didn't want you guys to get killed... So I lied. I said I never loved any of your, so you wouldn't die. I made myself get taken away. I let myself get kidnapped. I know I'm an idiot for doing such a dangerous thing, and-"

I suddenly got attacked by a hug.

I was expecting it to be Kiseop... But it was actually Sandeul.

"I'm sorry! I'm so so so so so so sorry! I'm sorry for calling you the B word! I'm sorry for even letting a stupid curse word! And I'm sorry for saying stupid! Darn it! I said it again!" I giggled, and hugged him tighter.

The childish Sandeul is back...

I looked at Kiseop, who was trying to hold his tears in. I let go of the crying Sandeul and walked over to Kiseop.

"Is it okay to hug you?" He didn't even have to think about the answer, and just hugged me, crying into my shirt.

"So do you guys forgive me?" The two boys nodded their head eagerly as if I asked them if they wanted ice cream. I smiled at them.

"Thanks..." Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

Everything went silent.

Everything was all quiet now. No more sniffing or crying.... Just silence.

I guess everyone knew who was next.

Of course I would know...

The next person that walks through the door, would be the hardest to convince that I was lying.

If I was in his place, of course I wouldn't forgive me.

He was the one who fell in love with me.

And to be truthful.... He was the one that I fell in love with too, although we had our childish fights.

The next person who walks through that door...

 

 

 

 

Would be L.Joe.