Thunder

My Five Boyfriends

 

"His name is Yongguk. His group is Bap." My eyes widen.
"Yongguk... Oppa?" Joon frowned.
"Can you tell me... What did Mr. Bang do to you when he kidnapped you." I leaned back on the seat.
"He didn't kidnap me... I was brought to him..." His frown deepened. 
"It... wasn't?" He shook his head.
"Never mind. Continue." I nodded.
"Well...Mr. Bang treated me well. Gave me food, shelter, and education. I was even treated like I was his own daughter. He called me princess, I called him uncle. But of course, he wasn't my real uncle, so he expected me to become a 'Queen'... With his prince..."
"And his prince, was his son, Yongguk right?" Joon asked. I nodded.
"But we only loved each other as brother and sister... Mr. Bang got mad, and wanted us to be more than that, but we refused... He kicked us out."
"But wait... Why did Mr. Bang hire someone to kidnap you?" I shrugged.
"Who knows. Probably wanted me to be the queen of his beloved prince." I put my hand on my hip, and looked at it. It was now covered with blood.
"Can you hurry and get to your friend? I'm kind of dying a little."
"How can you be so straight forward about this. Aren't you afraid of dying?" He asked. I smiled a little.
"I was never scared of dying. I always thought I should just give up" He stopped the car and looked at me.
"Give up on what?" He asked.
"Remembering the past. You seem to know though." Joon sighed and started driving along the empty road, that seemed endless.
"My name is Lee Joon. You called me Joonie in the past, while I called you Sookie. We were best friends since diaper days. Our parents were good friends, so we got close because of them."
"Where are my parents?" I asked him.
"Gone. In other words... Dead." I looked out the window.
"It's a good thing I don't remember them, or I'll be mourning right now." I sighed.
"How'd they die?" I asked.
"Accident."
"That's what everyone says. Tell me the truth."
He parked the car. I looked around and we were in a parked trailer area, which seemed where poor people lived.
"Stay here." He got out of the car and headed to one of the trailers.
I groaned.
He knocked on the door, and a cute looking guy opened it. The two of them walked back to the car and opened the passenger door.
"Aesook, this is Thunder. Thunder this is Aesook." Thunder held out his hand, but I refused to grab it.
"Save introductions later. Save the dying person." Joon's eyes widen, and he quickly, but carefully got me out of the car.
"Thunder, open the door." He nodded and ran back to the trailer to open the door.
We walked inside the trailer, and quickly headed for the bed.
Joon lifted my shirt halfway.
"Thunder, can you treat this?" Thunder walked over and looked at my wound.
"Did you get the bullet out?" He asked Joon. He nodded his head.
"Then all I need to do is patch it up and she's on her way." Joon shook his head.
"Can you take care of her... Until she's fully healed?" Thunder frowned.
"But hyung! I have to prepare for the comeback!"
"The comeback already happened, you idiot!"
"I still have to practice for Smoky Girl! Seungho said-"
"Please... Cheondung... Her life is more complicated than ours. Just heal her up while I'm gone."
"W-Where are you going?" I asked.
"I have some unfinished business to do." He started to head towards the exit.
"I'll be back tomorrow. Bye." He looked at Thunder, and left.
Thunder quickly walked over to me with medicine and bandages. I winced in pain when he applied alcohol on the wound.
"Would you please stop that!" I commanded.
"Only if you want it to get the infected, then okay." He started to walk away.
"Wait!" He turned around.
"What?" He gave me a teasing smile.
"Treat it..." He walked back over and applied more alcohol onto the cotton ball and pressed it on my wound again.
"Can you sit up?" He asked. I shook my head.
He put his hands under my arm pits.
"On the count of three, lift yourself up." I nodded.
"One... Two... Three!" He carefully lifted me up.
"Okay, I'm going put the bandage on." He took the roll of white bandage and started to wrap it around me.
"When do you think it'll heal?" I asked him.
"A couple weeks, or so."
"When do you think I'll leave?" He finished wrapping me in the bandage. 
He leaned back in the chair and started looking at me.
"I already know your history with Joon,  and your past... So I'll say... You'll never leave Joon again." I laid back down on the bed.
"You know my past huh..."
"I not only know it. I was apart of it." I raises my eyebrow.
"You were?" He pouted.
"You were best friends with Sandara! I'm her little brother!" My eyes widen.
"Sanghyun Oppa?"
"Yah, it's Thunder now." 
"Thunder... Cheondung?" He rolled his eyes.
"Go to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." He walked over to the bed across the room, and laid on there.
"Good night Aesook." I snuggled into the blanket.
"Good night Cheondung Oppa."