The Exo Project

My Five Boyfriends

"That wasn't my first kiss." L.Joe frowned.

"Who was it? It was Kiseop, wasn't it? I thought I ed enough." I rolled my eyes.

"It wasn't Kiseop... It wasn't anyone that you know of..." He didn't say anything.

"It... It was my ex." L.Joe's eyes darkened.

"Who is he? What's his name?"

"His name? His name is... Luhan."

I looked at L.Joe, who had this distance look on his face.

"What's wrong? Do you know him?" I asked.

"No... No I don't." I could tell he was lying.

"Come on... Let's get something to drink." He dragged me to a nearby cafe.

He ordered us two cups of coffee.

"Is it okay we take it to go?" He asked.

I nodded.

We started walking home.

"Hey look, there's a carnival!" I pointed at the colorful and crowded carnival just down the street. I knew L.Joe would just have fun at this.

"...Let's just go home..." He grabbed my hand, and dragged me towards home.

I looked at him, and all he had was a worried look on his face.

"L.Joe... Are you okay?" His grip tightened.

"L.Joe, you're hurting me." He tightened his grip even more.

"L.Joe-"

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP?!" He let go of my wrist and pushed me back, making me drop my cup of coffee.

His eyes widen when he realized what he has done.

"A-Aesook, I'm so sorry. I just have a lot on my mind." I smiled weakly at him.

"It's okay... Let's just go home." I started towards home, but a little faster, so I could keep my distance away from him.

I walked into the house. Sandeul smiled at me.

"Hey Aesook, din-"

I closed my door, and locked it. I sat down in the corner of my room, as tears dripped from my eyes.

I sighed.

I wasn't scared of L.Joe. Never will I be.

I was just scared that...

That he reminded me of Luhan.

 

L.Joe's POV

 

Sandeul glared at me.

"What did you do?" He asked me angrily.

Kiseop walked into the living room with Sunggyu and Minhyuk.

"I saw Aesook going in her room, and she looked sad. What the hell did you do?!" Kiseop yelled at me.

Sunggyu only gave me sad eyes, while Minhyuk looked like he was trying to hold himself back from murdering me.

"I kissed her."

"That's all? Why is she-"

"She told me that it wasn't her first kiss." I interrupted Sandeul.

"She had an ex."

"What's wrong wi-"

"Her ex is Luhan​."

Nobody said anything.

Not even a single movement.

I looked at each of their faces, and the three held fear, while Sandeul had confusion written all over his face.

"W-What if he does something to us?" Minhyuk asked, scared.

"I don't think he'll do something to us... But there's a 50 percent chance that he will." I sat down on the couch and sighed.

"Wait... Now I remember. Wasn't the lady that Aesook met, Luhan's mom?"

"Wait wait wait. Whose Luhan? Except that I know he's Aesook's ex. But what's so scary about him?" Sunggyu gave him a look.

"Oh yeah. You're still a newbie. But here's how it went. L.Joe, care to tell." I nodded.

"Luhan's father, and Luhan's mother ran a company. It was a simple financial company, but it had a secret. Clearly, they wanted to have fun, and yes Luhan's mother was part of this too. So they created, The Exo Project. It first started off with twelve boys named Chanyeol, D.O, Sehun, Kai, Suho, Baekhyun, Lay, Chen, Kris, Xiumen, Tao, and... Luhan."

"What is The Exo Project?" Sandeul asked.

"It's a little dating game. Just like how we appeared, they did the same. But they were separated, because Luhan's father thought it would be a little too crazy for twelve guys to appear in a girls bedroom when they wake up. So they created Exo-K and Exo-M. Exo-K consists the Koreans, which are Chanyeol, D.O, Sehun, Kai, Suho, and Baekhyun. Exo-M consists the Chinese, which are Lay, Chen, Kris, Xiumen, Tao, and Luhan. The Exo Project is for their own amusement. To see girls get violated, ually harassed, and get humiliated."

I watch Sandeul shiver.

"The government soon found out and shut down their company, along with The Exo Project. But then The SM Project, The YG Project, and many more projects were created. Except they're like us. We don't violate them or do anything out of the line."

"So how did Luhan and Aesook meet?" He asked.

"I'm not sure if this is true or not, but after they shut down everything, Luhan's mom and dad disowned Luhan, and threw him out in the streets. Then his mom and dad got divorced. His mom was interested in the project and married the heir of The SM Project. Aesook saw Luhan living in the streets and took him in. They fell in love, and went out for a year or two. He told her his secret, and she wasn't fond of it at first. With him all touching other girls and stuff, so she lost a little faith in him. A couple months later Luhan's mom took him in again. He happily went back, and suddenly got himself into The Exo Project again. It suddenly became a passion for him, and got addicted. Aesook found out, and tried to break up with him. And when she said that she had an ex, I assume they broke up."

"Is there anything else?" Sandeul asked. I shook my head.

"That's all I know, but I'm sure he's going to come after her once he finds out she was caught up in one of the projects."

I started to hear whimpering.

I looked at Aesook's door, and saw her standing there crying.

"S-So you're part of the project too..." She whispered. I stood up, and walked towards her, but she only moved away from me.

"S-So I'm being p-played?" Her voice cracked.

"No Aesook, you're not. I-"

"SHUT UP! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! ALL OF YOU!" She ran inside her room, and locked it.

I pounded on her door, along with the other members.

"Aesook, it's a misunderstanding! We all love you!"

She didn't answer, and continued to cry.

 

Aesook, please open up the door!