Freedom and More Drama

My Five Boyfriends

Aesook's POV

 

"Xia Lu... Luhan... Has been assassinated." I froze.

I didn't know whether or not if I should be happy.

"How?" I asked Sehun.

"I don't know! We haven't done anything bad ever since we got you!" He punched the wall, making a dent in it.

"Kris is trying to find out who this person is..."

"Since Luhan is gone... What are you going to do with me?" I asked.

Sehun looked at me with hurt eyes.

"Freedom... You are now... Free." Tears dripped from my eyes.

Oh how long I've waited for those words.

"Bye." I said to Sehun and walked out the door.

I walked past some of the Exo members, not saying a single word.

I admit... I'm going to miss them.

They treated me nice, and never did anything bad to me. The only bad thing that they did was not let me go outside or use the internet. (No internet for a whole year. IMAGINE THAT?!"

I stood in front of the door. I took a deep breath, and opened it.

The cold wind rushed past me. I walked down the stairs and into the grass.

The fresh, wet blades crushed beneath my foot.

"Aesook!" I turned around and saw Kris in his car.

I was very close with Kris. He was like an older brother to me, and I was like his little sister.

"You can't just walk back. You don't even know where you are! Let me drive you to the airport." I nodded and got inside his car.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Japan." I said nothing and put on my seatbelt.

"I'll send you to an airport... Or do you want a private jet?"

"Private jet. I want some time alone." I whispered. He nodded.

"I'll text Kai to prepare the jet." He took out his phone and texted Kai.

"It'll take half an hour to get there." I nodded. He handed me his phone.

"You can play games on there." He handed me headphones.

"If you want to listen to music." He handed me a backpack.

"Some stuff... Don't open it until you get inside the building." I nodded.

"How did... Luhan die?" I asked quietly.

"Didn't Sehun tell you?" I nodded.

"I mean... Who killed him? Sehun told me you were going to find out. Did you find anything?" Kris's face darken.

"Should I actually tell you?" I nodded. He sighed.

"Okay... What I'm about to tell you is TOP SECRET! Even the rest of the Exo members doesn't even know. I'm not sure if you'll be happy or not of who killed him, but anyway's... Are you ready?" I nodded.

"His name is Lee Joon. He's a professional assassin that works for the government. No one knows that he's an assassin, because it'll ruin his "Kpop stardom". He's in the group, Mblaq. M-B-L-A-Q. He's also an actor in the drama, Iris, and in the American movie, Ninja Assassin. In both films, he plays an assassin, which fits his role in reality." I went on the internet on Kris's phone and searched up Lee Joon.

It showed a good looking guy around his twenties. There are a couple shirtless pictures, showing that hiss well built abs. You could tell that he's someone that you wouldn't mess with.

"Why did he kill Luhan?" I asked.

"The Exo Project is an illegal project. They're going to kill us one by one until none of us are left. And it seems to be that Luhan was the first victim."

"A-Are you going to die?" I asked. He nodded his head sadly.

"But it's okay... I'll be fine up there. Or maybe down there because of what I've done."

"Were you... Forced to be in the Exo Project?" He shook his head.

"My family was in debt, so I decided to go and join the Exo project to help my family. They were against it and said they could handle it on their own. But I really wanted to help them, so I ran away and joined the Exo project. I hoped that one day, I'll go home with money for them." He took out a picture from his shirt pocket.

"That's my family." There was a man and a woman, who looked very happy and loving together. And then there was a little boy. I could tell that it was Kris as a child. I looked on the back of the picture, and there was an address. Maybe that's where they live.

I looked at him with pity.

"I'm sorry." He gave me a small smile.

"It's not your fault." He parked the car and got out. He walked over to the other side of the car and helped me out.

Before I could follow Kris to the building, I saw someone on top of the building that was next door. He was dressed in all black, so it was hard to see him.

"Kris." I whispered.

He turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for keeping me safe, and being there for me... Thank you for everything." He gave me a small smile.

"Thank you for everything too. You made my life happier in the Exo Project." Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Hurry, you have to go to the top of the roof to see Kai. You know how impatient he is." I nodded and hurried into the building.

"He's in the rooftop." He repeated.

"Be careful." I walked into the building.

I suddenly heard a gun shot.

I turned around and saw a body next to Kris's car.

Tears dripped from my eyes.

 

He knew he was going to die after he send me inside the building...

 

I quickly opened the backpack that Kris gave me.

There was clothes that was folded neatly... And a gun with a sticky note on top of everything. I read the sticky note.

 

Good luck. Use your senses to be able to get to the top. Take care.

-Yifan

 

I wiped my tears away, and took a deep breath.

My senses...

I closed my eyes, and focused on the sounds around me.

"Move out." I heard someone say.

 

They're in the building. Not far away, but they're on the same floor as me.

 

I slung the backpack over my shoulders, and stuffed Kris's phone in my pocket. I put on the headphones, and listened to the music that was in his phone.

But it wasn't music. It was D.O talking.

"Aesook, you have to be careful. They'll kill everyone that they see or hear. There's 98 percent that they're going to kill you. To be able to get to Kai, go to the bathroom. It's on the third floor, next to the stairs. Contact him there with this phone, and he'll come and get you. Also be extra quiet than you usually are. Take light footsteps and stay far as possible away from them. If you have to take the long route to the bathroom, then do it. It's better than getting killed." I started hearing gun shots in the background.

"I have to go now. Everyone is getting killed and I have to go help them. Good luck. Tell Kai... Jongin... That I-" The line was disconnected.

I took out the headphones and put it in the backpack.

I cocked the gun and held it straight out, getting ready to shot anyone that might harm me.

I started to walk slowly to the stairs.

 

Okay... Step one, use senses. Step two, get to the bathroom. Third floor, next to the stairs. Quick, but slow.

 

I took a deep breath, and headed up the stairs.

 

My life was normal before I met Luhan, and the five guys.

The five guys...

I have to get home soon.