Let Her Go (Joon's POV)

My Five Boyfriends

I stepped into the dark room, that held Seoul's most powerful person. Or, my boss

"Lee Joon. Betrayer of the Government. What brings you here?" I took a deep breath.

"Let go of Choi Aesook. She has nothing to do with this. There's no need to kill her."

"There is a need to kill her. She interacted with the Exo Project-"

"And the Exo Project is dead, sir. My comrades kill them all under your order. Let her go."

"Don't tell me you have feelings for the princess, Joon. You're better than that."

"Maybe I do have feelings for her, but it's not your problem. Let go of Choi Aesook."

"Maybe I should have you fired from the Government and you can go back to your little girly kpop life. Wouldn't that be better, huh Joon?"

"At least I have a band that cares for me, more than you." He laughed.

"Oh, Joon. You're only my chess piece. I never cared for you." I grabbed him by the collar.

"Just ing let her go. Please." His eyes widen with shock, but it soon turned to playful eyes.

"What about her, exchanged for your Government life." I let him go.

"Deal."

"You're fired."

----

I said goodbye to my comrades, gave them my guns for a memory of me, and left to the airport to by tickets to Seoul.

Where Thunder and Aesook were, was far away, but close to Seoul.

We could take a bus, but that wasn't my liking. An airplane will do fine.

I started driving back to where the trailers were, and hopefully...

Nothing bad has happened.

Aesook... Me and you are going home.