Lee Joon

My Five Boyfriends

 

I slowly woke up, as I felt a wet towel being dabbed on my forehead.
I didn't have enough energy to move my body, but I managed to open my eyes.
When I opened them, I gasped a little...
It was Joon, who was taking care of me.
"W-What are you doing?"
"Cleaning your face. It's dirty." I wanted to roll my eyes, but I didn't.
"Let me be more specific. What are you doing with me?!" He sighed and put the towel down.
"I'm trying to heal you up, okay." I frowned.
"If you were never there, I wouldn't have gotten shot." He shook his head.
"No... If I wasn't there, you would've been taking to prison for who knows how long, for interacting with The Exo Project."
"Interacting? They kidnapped me!"
"But you've grown to become friends with them. You were practically on their side."
"I'm on nobody's side!" I winced a little when I raised my voice at him.
"Where are we..." I asked.
"Somewhere far from Seoul."
"When will I get back?" I asked.
"You won't be going back."
"What?! You can't just keep me here!"
"Apparently, I am. Deal with it." I scoffed.
"I'll get out of here..." I mumbled.
"I'm not letting you out of my sight again!" I looked at him confused.
"...Again?" He sighed in frustration and leaned back in his chair.
"Yes again."
"When was this?" I asked him.
"When my mom dragged me out of your hospital room for crying too loud." My eyes widen.
"You were... You were that boy at the hospital, right?!" He gave me a small smile and nodded.
"My mom put me inside the car, and told me not to come back inside until I stopped crying... I wish I could've stopped crying sooner... I would've... I would've stopped him..."
My heart beats started to slow down.
Was it something that had to do with the guy in the black suit that was in my dreams? The guy that called me 'princess'?
"Stop who?" I asked him.
"He isn't alive right now... But I know his son..." He started to mumble.
"What's his name?" I asked, already getting impatient.
"The name doesn't matter... But what matters is what group he's in and how many are in there."
"What's the group?" I asked, hoping it was the last question I'll ask, even though there was a million questions in my head.
"B-" His phone rang. He quickly picked it up.
"Finally you picked up. Can you take care of someone while I'm gone?" Joon listened to what the guy was saying.
He ended the phone, and looked at me.
"Come on. We're going to meet your caretaker while I'm gone." He sat me up, and we walked out of the room carefully.
We quickly managed to get out of the motel, and into his car.
He strapped on my seatbelt and got into the drivers seat. He started the car, and drove farther away from Seoul.
"Who is taking care of me?" I asked him.
"Thunder." I looked at him confused.
"Thunder? You're going to leave me outside in the rain?!" He chuckled and shook his head.
"No, no, no. Have you heard of Mblaq?" I gave him a 'wtf' look.
"You're black?! What the hell?!" He sighed.
"MBLAQ! A kpop group!" I shook my head.
"No..." He sighed again.
"Okay, let me tell you what happened during the year you were kidnapped..." He cleared his throat.
"Mblaq is a successful kpop group consisting the leader Seungho and s,  G.O, Thunder, Mir and I. And your five boyfriends they're famous too." My eyes widen.
"They are?!" He nodded.
"Sunggyu is the leader of the group Infinite. s are,  Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, L, and Sungjong. Minhyuk is the visual if the group Btob. The leader is Eunkwang. The members are him, Peniel, Changsub, Hyunsik, Ilhoon and Sungjae. Kiseop is the main dancer of the group UKiss. The leader is Soohyun. The members are him, Eli, AJ, Hoon, Kevin and Dongho. Sandeul is in the group B1A4. He is the main vocalist. The leader is Baro. The members are him, CNU, Jinyoung, and Gongchan." There was a slight pause.
"L.Joe is the main rapper of the group, Teen Top." 
'That was the group he was in in high school.'
"The leader is Cap. The members are him, Chunji, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo." I put a little pressure on my wounded hip.
"Am I going to go back soon?" He shook his head.
"Not until we beat..." He gave me a small smile.
"Beat Mr. Bang's son's group." I gave him a confused look.
"What group is he in?" I mentally sighed in relief as I finally get to hear the name and group.
"His name is Yongguk. His group is Bap." My eyes widen.
"Yongguk... Oppa?"