Chapter 8

Two words that can change your life....Memory Loss

When Taeyeon, Jaejoong and Yuri got to the mall, Yuri jumped out of the car and helped Taeyeon out.

"Whoa, Yuri would you stop that?" Taeyeon asked while she got out of the car.

"I'm sorry...." Yuri apologized. "It's just that, Stephanie is having her birthday party and I want to look good."

"Oh yeah.....I forgot about her party." Taeyeon replied while she took the keys from Jaejoong.

"What? How could you forget? She's been our friend for years!"

"I know...." Taeyeon started. "I didn't forget about her birthday...I just forgot that she was having a party."

"Oh....."

Yuri shrugged and grabbed her friends hand. "Let's go!" Her and Taeyeon ran across the road without waiting for Jaejoong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they got into the mall Yuri saw a shop with beautiful party dresses.

"Tae, let's go in here!" She yelled while pulling Taeyeon into the shop with her.

Taeyeon followed her friend inside. "Yuri, you already have like tons of dresses in your closet!"

"I know, I'm just going to check to see if they have anything new and nice." Yuri replied.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and decided to look at some dresses too.

"Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon looked up from a clothing rack and saw a tall figure standing over her. "Changmin?"

"Hey!" He answered in a happy tone.

"Hi...what are you doing here?" She asked staring at him oddly. This store was only for women.

"Oh, I'm here with Stephanie, Lina, and Yunho. The girls are shopping for dresses." He answered.

"Let me guess, for Stephanie's birthday?"

Changmin nodded and Taeyeon smiled.

"Are you here by yourself?" He asked.

She shook her head. "No, I'm here with Yuri."

"Of course." Changmin said while rolling his eyes. He had always thought Yuri was a little annoying.

"Why do you hate her so much?" Taeyeon asked while looking through some dresses.

"I don't hate her, I just think she's annoying." Changmin corrected.

"Same difference...."

Changmin let out a sigh. "She's cool, but she's always bugged me."

"How?"

"Her being siblings with Jiyong."

Taeyeon turned to Changmin. "You know that hating someone just because of who they are related to is bad right? So why does her being Jiyongs sister have anything to do with you hating her."

"I don't hate her...." Changmin corrected again. "And she's the one who hates me for being her brother's ex girlfriend's cousin."

Taeyeon let out a small giggle. "Alright whatever you say..."

"Changmin! We've been looking for you." Someone shouted.

The two friends turned around and saw Yunho and Lina walking towards them.

"Oh sorry...." Changmin apologized.

"Oh hey Taeyeon!" Yunho greeted with a warm smile.

"Hello...." Taeyeon said while bowing. "Hey Lina...."

Lina gave her a smile. "Hey Tae."

"So, where's Stephanie?" Taeyeon asked.

"In the fitting rooms."

"Are you here with Yuri?" Yunho asked while looking at Taeyeon.

She nodded. "Yeah, we're looking for something nice to wear for Stephanie's party."

Lina giggled. "I understand. Even Stephanie is looking for something to wear. And it's her party!"

The two girls laughed while the boys just stood there confused.

"Hey guys!!" Someone yelled. They all turned and saw that it was Yuri.

"Hey Yuri...." Everyone said in unison.

She smiled and walked up to them. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Looking for something to wear." Lina answered.

"Us too!" Yuri yelled while pointing at her and Taeyeon. "So, is Stephanie here too?" Everyone knows that if Yunho and Lina were somewhere Stephanie would be there too.

"Yeah, she's actually in the fitting rooms." Yunho stated.

She nodded and walked over to Taeyeon. "Okay, I got the perfect dress. Let's go." She took Taeyeon's wrist and walked over to the cash register. Yuri payed for the dress and walked out of the store with Taeyeon following behind.

"Wait...where's Jaejoong?" Taeyeon asked while looking around.

"In the car..." Yuri answered. Taeyeon could tell that Yuri didn't care.

"I'm right here." Came a voice from behind the both of them.

The two girls turned around and found Jaejoong standing behind them with his hands in his pockets.

Taeyeon looked at him and opened to speak. "Jaejoong....we-"

"You...." Yuri interrupted.

"I was looking for you." Taeyeon corrected.

Jaejoong smiled at her. "I know...I'm right here."