Chapter 16

Two words that can change your life....Memory Loss

Yoobin hurriedly ran to Jaejoong’s room to tell him that Taeyeon went missing. “Jaejoong!” She opened his door and found him looking at his cell phone. “Jaejoong! Taeyeon is gone! I found the mail all scattered out on the floor! I tried calling out her name and tried looking for her, but she’s nowhere to be found.”

Jaejoong speedily got off of his bed and stuffed his phone in his pocket. He walked passed Yoobin and out of his room.

“Where are you going?” She called out after him.

“I bet I know who did this. Kwon Jiyong.” Jaejoong replied while running down the stairs to go and beat Jiyong’s .

“How are you so sure?” Yoobin questioned as she followed his steps.

“Because earlier today, Taeyeon broke up with him.” Jaejoong walked to the door and swung it open. “I’m going to kill him.” He mumbled before walking out.

“Wait! Heechul and I are coming with you!” Yoobin shouted as she ran to their mini library. “Heechul, we’re going with Jaejoong.” Yoobin said as she grabbed his wrist and ran out to Jaejoong’s car.

“What why?” Heechul questioned.

“Taeyeon’s missing! Jaejoong thinks that Jiyong did this.”

“I’m on Jaejoong’s side!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two of them reached the Kwon’s place and Yuri opened the door. “Oh, hey guys.”

“Step aside.” Jaejoong said while pushing her aside to walk into her house.

“Um….come in?” Yuri said as she gave them all a look.

“Where’s Jiyong?” Heechul asked while raising his voice.

“I don’t know.”

“You’re his sister!”

Yuri threw her hands up in the air. “That doesn’t mean that I know where he is every minute of the day! What is your problem?”

Heechul pointed his index finger at her. “You want to know what my problem is? Your brother kidnap my little sister!”

“What are you talking about? He would never do that to his girlfriend.” Yuri said trying to defend her older brother.

 “Taeyeon broke up with him!” Yoobin yelled out in frustration.

“What? Why?” Yuri questioned dumbfounded.

Jaejoong finally stepped into their conversation. “It’s none of your business.” He soon ran up the stairs and into Jiyong’s room that was at the end of the hall.

He found Jiyong’s laptop sitting on the bed and opened it to find any clues of where Jiyong might’ve taken Taeyeon.

“Why are you guys accusing my brother of doing something he would never do?” Yuri questioned while walking over to the bed.

Jaejoong, Heechul, and Yoobin all ignored Yuri’s question.

“What’s going on?” Someone asked from the doorway.

Everyone looked up to see who it was except Jaejoong. “Boa, they’re accusing Jiyong of kidnapping Taeyeon!” Yuri whined while running to her older sister.

“How come the directions say ‘Basement of SEOUL Dance Studio’?” Jaejoong asked while writing the directions down.

“How should I know?” Yuri asked while folding her arms in front of her chest.

Jaejoong shut the lid of the laptop and walked out of the room with Yoobin and Heechul following. Boa bit her lip and trailed behind the three of them until Yuri called her back. “You actually think that they’re correct?”

Boa turned to face her younger sister. “I am kind of suspicious.” She swiftly spun around and began heading down the stairs.

When the two sisters reached Jaejoong’s car, Yoobin rolled down the window and pointed at their car. “You’re going to have to take another car if you want to come along.”

Boa and Yuri looked another before heading to one of their cars.

Heechul flipped his phone and dialed someone’s number. “Changmin, get your shoes on and wait for us outside.”

“Why?”

“I’ll explain it to you soon.” Heechul said before closing his phone and stuffing it into his sweatshirt.

Jaejoong drove out of the Kwon’s driveway and towards Changmin’s house.

“Why are we picking up Changmin?” Yoobin questioned while pulling herself to the front where the two guys were.

“He’s her friend. They’ve always been there for each other and he needs to be here for Taeyeon.” Heechul answered while directing Jaejoong to Changmin’s house.

When they pulled up to the side of Changmin’s driveway, they say him jogging towards the car. He opened the back door and hopped inside. “Now what is it?”

“Jiyong kidnapped Taeyeon!” Heechul exclaimed as he began biting his finger nails.

“What? Jiyong is so going to get it!” Changmin shouted as he slammed his fist into the back of Heechul’s seat which made Heechul look back at him with a glare. “Sorry.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon opened her eyes to find herself in a dark room with only a small lamp shining some light. She looked down and saw herself tied to a chair with some tape covering . The only thing she remembered was being thrown into a car and getting knocked out by some stranger.

“Mm…” She moaned out trying to break free from the rope that was tied around her hands.

A few seconds later, some lights started to flick on. She looked up and saw a figure walking up to her. The figure bent down and she could finally make out who it was….Kwon Jiyong.

“Surprised?” He questioned evilly while smirking at her. Taeyeon glared back at him and clenched her jaw. Jiyong inched closer to her and whispered something into her ear. “Our relationship is over when I say it’s over.”

Taeyeon just wanted to spit at him, but the tape covering didn’t allow her to.

Jiyong gently smacked her face a few times. “Don’t you think this is a nice idea? Me kidnapping you to keep you all to myself.”

Taeyeon wanted to yell and scream at him but she couldn’t.

Jiyong opened his mouth to speak but some grunting noises in the back interrupted him. He turned around and saw his guards all on the floor. “What the-“ He ran towards the door but stumbled back when someone punched him out of nowhere.

“That’s what you get for taking my sister!” Heechul yelled out before kicking him in the rear end.

Jaejoong and Changmin ran passed the two guys and towards the chair of where Taeyeon was trapped. Her eyes lit up in relief when she saw the two most precious guys in her life running out towards her.

Changmin quickly went to the back of the chair and untied the knot that was tied around both of her wrists.

Jaejoong bent down to untie the rope around her ankles. Once he finished, he stood up and gently but rapidly took the tape off of . “Are you okay?” He asked once the tape was out of the way.

She nodded and hugged him tightly. “I thought you wouldn’t find me!”

“We have to go.” Changmin yelled out while pulling the two of them towards the exit.

They all rushed out until a gunshot was heard. They turned back and saw Jiyong holding a gun and had it pointed at them.

Jaejoong looked at the other three and slowly fell down to his knees.

Taeyeon, Heechul, and Changmin all rushed down to his side and saw him holding onto his side. They could see his shirt being soaked by a red liquid.

His hand was now covered in blood.

Taeyeon fled to him and placed her hand over his. “Jae..” She whispered as she began to choke on her tears.

Changmin and Heechul grew furious and ran towards Jiyong not caring if he had a gun or not. Before he could shoot, Heechul hit the gun away from his hands and Changmin punched him heartlessly.  

“I-I’m okay.” Jaejoong choked out while finding it harder to breathe now.

Taeyeon shook her head. “You need help.” Yoobin soon rushed in along with the other two girls. “Call the ambulance!” Taeyeon yelled out while looking up at her older sister.

“I’ve already called them.” Yoobin said while kneeling down next to her sister and Jaejoong.

Taeyeon took Jaejoong’s shirt and pulled it off of him and placed it onto his wound.

She heard Jaejoong breathing very hard and cupped his face. “Can you see me? Can you hear me?” She asked trying to get him to stay awake. She knew that he would collapse in any moment.  

Jaejoong’s eyes widened but he pulled himself together and gave her a nod.

“Yoobin where are they!” Taeyeon yelled out when she felt Jaejoong’s body leaning in towards her. His body was giving up on him and Taeyeon knew it.  

Yoobin bit her lip and quickly ran outside to see if she could hear or see any signs of the ambulance.

Jaejoong’s head was bobbing and eyes started to close. When Taeyeon noticed it, she gave his cheeks a couple of gentle smacks. “Hey hey hey!”

Jaejoong forced his eyes to stay open. He tried to keep himself awake but everything seemed like a blur.

His body couldn’t take it anymore and finally gave up on him causing him to land on the cold floor.

The only thing he could hear before completely blacking out were the sirens from the police cars and the ambulance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sjlovessuju - You were correct! Haha...did you read the last chapter of 'The Soul Mates'?

rosesone - Thanks for forgiving me!

nallym - OMG yes she did!

khim012 - Aw..this story misses being updated too!