The Break Up

Two words that can change your life....Memory Loss

Sorry for the extremely late update! Please comment and support!

------------------------------------

~The Next Morning~

Taeyeon was downstairs with her brother and sister. They were all eating breakfast when Jaejoong came downstairs to greet them.

“Good morning Jaejoong!” Heechul greeted with one of his childish smiles.

“Good morning Heechul.” Jaejoong greeted back as he bowed like he’s supposed to do.

Heechul let out a disappointed sigh. “Jaejoong, you know that you don’t have to be formal or polite to us.” He walked up to Jaejoong and gripped his shoulder. “You are dating Taeyeon now…” His grip tightened which caused Jaejoong to slightly wince in pain. “Don’t break her hurt though.” Jaejoong nodded which allowed Heechul to bring his arms back down to his sides. “Good...” He said before walking away.

After Heechul disappeared, Jaejoong let out a soft sigh of relief. His eyes said it all too. Yoobin and Taeyeon laughed at their brother and walked out of the kitchen.

When Taeyeon was about to walk passed Jaejoong, he grabbed her wrist and made her come to a halt. She slowly turned to look up at him. Jaejoong quickly searched around them and made sure that no one was around to see them. “Are you going to tell Jiyong now?”

Taeyeon nervously nodded. “Yes.”

Jaejoong could tell she was nervous, so he took a few steps closer to her. He locked their hands together before whispering down at her. “Don’t worry. If he ever starts to get angry or violent, run.”

Taeyeon smacked his arm. “Hey! That doesn’t help.” She earned a chuckled from Jaejoong. “I’m leaving now. If I don’t come back, come after me okay?”

“Don’t worry. He wouldn’t harm you, okay.”

 Taeyeon nodded and began walking out of the house. Before walking out, she turned back to look at Jaejoong. “Bye.” He waved goodbye and watched her close the door behind her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Taeyeon! I haven’t talked to you in days!” Jiyong yelled out while spreading his arms out expecting a hug.

“I have to talk to you.” Taeyeon said nervously while standing a few feet away from Jiyong.

He brought his arms back down to his sides. “And what’s that?”

“Um…” Taeyeon started to stutter. “I-I want to b-break up.”

Jiyong’s body stiffened. “What?”

“I-I don’t want to date anymore. I’m not feeling what I used to feel in this relationship.” She tried to be as nice as possible.

“We can fix that!” Jiyong exclaimed while taking a few steps closer to her.

She took a few steps back. “M-maybe, it’s just time to move on.”

“No!” He shouted furiously. “We can fix this and stay together.”

Taeyeon suddenly jumped from the sudden loudness. “I-I don’t think that’s a god idea.”

“Why not?!?” Jiyong yelled out.

Instead of answering, Taeyeon felt scared and started to run. She heard footsteps running after her. She looked back and saw Jiyong running after her.

She ran as fast as she could out of his house and down the street to hers.

When she ran into her house, her legs and feet were tired and sore. They were aching so badly.

She slammed the front door shut and slid down the door and sat there sobbing from fright. She brought her knees up to her face and cried into them.

She soon felt someone’s hands on her body. She felt herself getting picked up from the ground. She looked up and saw Jaejoong carrying her bridal style. He wasn’t looking at her. He only continued walking up the stairs and to her room.

Taeyeon buried her face into his chest and hugged him tightly.

The neither of them said a word while Jaejoong made their way to her room. When they reached her room, Jaejoong placed her onto her bed. After fixing her onto her bed, Jaejoong sat on the edge. “What he do?”

“Nothing, he just scared me.”

“How?”

Taeyeon closed her eyes. “He was raising his voice, and he started chasing me.” Jaejoong clenched his jaw. He shook his head ashamed of Jiyong’s actions. Taeyeon opened her eyes and looked up at Jaejoong. “This thing turned out so evil.”

Jaejoong slowly nodded. “But it’s going to be alright, because we’re together now.”

Taeyeon nodded and sat up on the bed. She pulled him into a hug and hugged him tightly. “That was very scary.”

Jaejoong stayed silent and just rubbed her back. He was still angry about what Jiyong did.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Later that Day~

Taeyeon was outside getting the mail when a black van pulled up. A few people with masks on jumped out and grabbed a hold of her. The mail she had fell to the ground. She started to yell but someone covered .

She got picked up by the masked people and got thrown into the car. She quickly scrambled to the door and tried getting out and hitting the window, but the masked people caught her wrists and forced her onto the seat.

Hot tears streamed down her sweaty face. She didn’t know what was happening and why this was happening. All she could think of was for Jaejoong to come and rescue her from this nightmare.