Chapter 13

Two words that can change your life....Memory Loss

Hey Readers! I just wanted to let you all know that I just started HighSchool. That means that I won't be able to update as fast, I'll try to update on the weekends. I hope you all understand and please be patient. I also hope that you keep supporting my fanfic!

Sorry for the short chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day Yoobin and Heechul told Taeyeon and Jaejoong that they were going out to a party. “We’ll be back pretty late, so don’t wait up on us.” Yoobin said as she followed Heechul out of the front door.

When the door shut closed Taeyeon turned to Jaejoong. “What do you want to do?”

Jaejoong shrugged. “I’m not sure.”

“It’s getting late.” Taeyeon stated. It was already nine.“Maybe we should go to bed.” Jaejoong squinted his eyes at her. She then hit his chest playfully. “That’s not what I meant!”

Jaejoong nodded. He knew that she was too innocent to be thinking of that stuff. “So, you want to go to sleep?” She nodded. “Alright, goodnight.” Jaejoong said as he began to walk up the stairs.

“Hey!” Taeyeon yelled out. “I want to sleep in your bed.”

Jaejoong slowly turned back towards. “With me?” She nodded. “Why?”

“Why can’t I?” Taeyeon questioned as she pouted.

“Because if your parents find out, I’m dead.” Jaejoong answered.

“They don’t have to know. And Heechul and Yoobin won’t tell on us.” Taeyeon said while she walked towards the staircase.

Jaejoong stared at her for a long moment. He finally caved in when she gave him the puppy dog eyes. “Fine, but we aren’t going to do anything.”

“I promise.” Taeyeon said as she ran up the stairs and into his room.

When they both reached his room Jaejoong grabbed some clothes out of the dresser. “I’m going to take a shower.”

“Okay.” Taeyeon said with a nod.

When he walked into the bathroom Taeyeon quietly tiptoed to her room. She quickly showered before returning to his room.

A few minutes after Taeyeon reached his room Jaejoong came out of the bathroom with a white wife-beater on and some comfortable sweatpants. His hair was wet from the water. Taeyeon bit her finger at the sight.

Jaejoong tossed his towel onto a nearby chair before walking to his bed. He saw Taeyeon kneeling on his bed with her hair also wet.  He walked over to her and grinned. “That’s my t-shirt.”

Taeyeon nodded. “Yeah, I never knew you had big baggy shirts. You always wear…..tight and fitted ones.” She pointed out as she looked at his chest.

“Maybe you’re just small.” Jaejoong teased as he grabbed a piece of the shirt she was wearing and pulled her in towards him.

Soon their lips had met. Taeyeon pressed into him as she deepened the kiss. Jaejoong’s hand slowly pulled the shirt up to reveal some short shorts. His hand moved from her belly to her waist.

Taeyeon suddenly pulled away. “I thought we weren’t going to do anything.”

“Do you want to do something?” Jaejoong questioned. At first he didn’t want to go too far but he was beginning to have second thoughts.

“Um, I’m tired.” Taeyeon said as she let out a fake yawn.

“You’re tired already? It’s only 9:30.” Jaejoong stated.

Taeyeon nodded. “I know, but a lot has happened today.”

“Okay, but is that the only excuse you have? Is that you’re tired?” Jaejoong asked as he turned the lamp on his nightstand off.

“Yes….” Taeyeon answered.

She suddenly felt strong arms pulling her down onto the bed. “Jaejoong, quit it, I’m sleepy.”

She was now on her back when she felt some weight on her. “Did you know that I think petite girls are cute and when they tell me that they’re tired I want to hug them?” Jaejoong whispered.

He heard her shake her head. “No, I didn’t.”

“Well now you do.”

“Well did you know that I like guys with broad shoulders?” Taeyeon asked.

“No, I didn’t.” Jaejoong answered truthfully. He was surprised because Taeyeon never told him that before.

“Well now you do.”

He smiled at her even though he knew she couldn’t see if clearly. But soon it turned into a pout. “But, I don’t have very broad shoulders.”

“They don’t have to be super broad you loser!” Taeyeon yelled out.

“Ouch, that hurt.” Jaejoong said as he placed his hand over his heart.

“Well does this make it better?” Taeyeon asked before she leaned in to kiss him.

A few moments later Jaejoong pulled away. “A lot better.”

Taeyeon giggled and then pushed him off of her. Jaejoong fell onto his back but soon he turned over on his side so he could face her.

“Jaejoong?” Taeyeon said softly.

“Yeah?”

“Let’s not tell my parents alright?” Taeyeon said as she shifted closer to him. “I don’t want them to fire you.”

Jaejoong nodded. “Okay, we’ll keep it to ourselves for now.”

He felt her nod. A few moments went by and he called out her name. “Taeyeon?” When he didn’t hear an answer he knew she was asleep. He placed a gentle kiss on the top of her head before closing his eyes. A few seconds later he too was fast asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JewlieT_ Yeah, I hope he doesn't get fired either! lol

nallym - Thank you!