Chapter 5

Two words that can change your life....Memory Loss

~Author's Note~
Just to let you know the Changmin and Junsu in this story is the one from DBSK, Shim Changmin and Kim Junsu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~With the Kwon’s~

“Jiyong oppa?”

Jiyong looked up from his desk and turned to the soft voice behind him. “Oh hey Yuri, what’s up?”

She walked in and sat on his bed. “Do you really like Taeyeon, or are you just dating her because of our parents?”

Her brother turned to her with a confused expression. “I really like her, why?”

She simply shrugged. “You never spend time with her.”

“Yeah I do.” He said in disagreement. “It’s just that we’re both busy now a days.”

“Well, you wouldn’t mind if we went to a club right?” Yuri asked.

He looked at her. “Why are you going to bring her to a club?”

“Because, we need a girls night out.” She simply answered.

“You guys just had one.”

“Please?” She begged while pouting.

He thought about and sighed. “Fine, but just make sure that no guys hit on her okay?”

She smiled and nodded. “Of course oppa.” She stood up from his bed and walked into her room next door.

“Sisters…..” Jiyong whispered while shaking his head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~With the Park’s~

“Hey Dara?” Thunder asked while walking into her room.

Dara was sitting on her pink bean bag in the corner of her room reading a magazine.

“Yeah?” She asked not looking up from her magazine.

He walked in and sat down on her bed. “Yoochun and I are going over to the Kim’s. Did you want to come?”

She shook her head. “No thanks.”

Thunder opened his mouth to speak but closed it. He got up and walked out of his sister’s room. He never knew why she never wanted to go anywhere with him and Yoochun.

“Is she coming?” Yoochun asked once his younger brother reached the bottom of the stairs.

Thunder shook his head. “Nope.”

Yoochun sighed and grabbed his coat. “Let’s go.” They both walked towards the door and walked out of the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~With the Lee’s~

“Sunny!!!” Seungri yelled while walking into her room holding a small mirror in his hands.

“What?” She asked while she fixed her hair in front of her mirror.

“Are we going to the Kim’s?”

Sunny opened to respond back but she got interrupted by her younger sister Chaerin, or CL.

“Yeah, almost everyone’s going.” She said while walking into her sisters room.

Seungri looked at her. “Why?”

Sunny turned to her siblings. “Because, they just hired a new employee. We’re all going to welcome him.”

Seungri slowly nodded. “Alright, I think I got you now.”

All three of them stood up and walked out of Sunny’s room. They all headed out of the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~With the Jung’s~

“Alright you guys I’m leaving!” Yunho yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

His younger sister, Krystal came running from her room. “Where are you going?”

“To the Kim’s. Everyone’s going to be there.” Yunho answered while putting on his jacket.

“Why are they all going to be there?” Krystal asked while walking down the stairs.

“Well not everyone. But we’re just going to see the new employee.”

“Why is the new employee so important?” Jessica came down asking.

“Rumor has it that Mr. Kim feels like his new employee is very different from the rest of them.” Yunho answered.

“You mean Mr. Kim is getting this vibe from the new employee, and it’s shocking?” Krystal asked looking confused as ever.

Her older brother nodded. “No one has ever heard Mr. Kim say something like that.”

“Like what?” Jessica asked.

“Like saying that he feels a strange vibe from the new employee, he’s different and he stands out.”

Krystal and Jessica stood there trying to understand what Yunho meant. “So are you guys coming along?” He asked.

They both quickly nodded while they ran to get their shoes and coats.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~With the Kim’s~

“You guys, You guys, You guys!!!” Heechul yelled while running down the stairs. He went down so fast that he tripped and fell on the last step.

When Taeyeon heard the thump from Heechul, she quickly spun around and saw him lying on the floor right in front of the stairs. “Oh my gosh, are you okay?” She asked worriedly. She ran towards him and tried to help him up.

“Oh no, my beautiful face!” Heechul yelled while getting back on his feet. He brought his hands up to his face and started to make sure that he didn’t have a scar or didn’t break anything.

Yoobin rolled her eyes and walked up to him. “You’re face is fine. Now what were you going to tell us?”

Her bother pouted and then looked away. He hated when someone talked badly about him or his face.

“Would you just tell us already?!?” Yoobin yelled getting annoyed at her older brother’s behavior.

“Alright, alright.” Heechul said while motioning for his sister to calm down. “We are going to be having guest over.”

“What are you talking about?” Yoobin asked not understanding what he was trying to say.

“Well I invited every one of our friends to come and meet the new bodyguard.”

“You what?!?” Yoobin asked loudly.

Taeyeon didn’t like to yell at Heechul as much as Yoobin did so she just stared at him.

“You heard me.” Heechul said while fixing his ear length hair.

Yoobin took a deep breath and then let it all out. She wasn’t that surprised but she was frustrated. She hated how Heechul would just drop a bomb like that when she wasn’t even dressed in nice clothing. It was around 8:00 pm but she was still in her pink and white heart pajamas. She didn’t know that people were going to be coming over.

Heechul turned to look at her. “Don’t worry, you still have time to get dressed.”

She tried to keep herself from yelling. She walked up the stairs and into her room to get dressed before all of her friends showed up.

“Oppa……” Taeyeon said with a sigh.

“Yes?” He questioned.

She slowly blinked. “Why did you do that without asking him first?”

“Ask who first?” Heechul asked clueless.

“Jaejoong-shi.” Taeyeon replied back.

Heechul simply shrugged. “It’s fine, he shouldn’t have a problem.” He walked off into the kitchen to get a nice drink before his guests shows up.

Taeyeon let out a deep breath like Yoobin did. Even though she was already dressed, she still didn’t like how he did that without asking first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Ding Dong~

When Heechul heard the ring at the front door he ran like the wind. He couldn’t wait to see their reactions to seeing his new bodyguard.

“Hey guys!” He yelled once he opened the door.

“Heechul!” Yoochun yelled. He and his brother, Thunder were the first ones to arrive.

“Come on in……” Heechul said while stepping aside to let them in.

“So where is he?” Yoochun asked while looking around to see if he could find him.

“You have to wait until everyone’s here.” Heechul said while looking out of the window to see if anyone else was coming.

He saw the Jung’s walking up to his door. He waved and gave a huge smile.

Since he was close to Yunho, Yunho waved back.

Heechul opened the door before they could’ve reached the doorbell. “Hey guys, come on in!”

They all walked in and greeted the two Park’s.

“So did you guys just get here?” Yunho asked.

The two brothers nodded. “Yeah…….”

“Now we just have to wait until the others show up.” Heechul said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later everyone was over at the Kim’s. They were all downstairs in the huge living room. Nobody was really allowed in it unless there were guests over or if there was a party. There was a smaller living room, and that was for the Kim’s.

“So where is he?” Junsu whispered to his cousin Heechul.

(Junsu is a cousin to the Kim’s along with his brother Jonghyun who is 19 years old while he is 22. Hyomin and Seohyun were also Kim’s, they are both sisters. Hyomin is 20 years old and Seohyun is 18 years old. Hyomin has a crush on one of Taeyeon’s best friend, Park Changmin. And Seohyun likes this guy named Kyuhyun.)

“In that room……” Heechul whispered back while pointing to the room filled with books. People called it the library. It was kind of like it, it just wasn’t a really big one. In the middle of the library there was a sitting area. From the outside of the room you could see it through the glass door. And everyone could see that Jaejoong was sitting down reading a book he picked from one of the shelves.

Junsu nodded. “Well, when are we going to go and meet him?” He questioned.

“Soon…….” Heechul replied.

“Yah! Are you trying to spy on him or something?” Yoobin shouted from the staircase.

This was heard throughout the whole house. Jaejoong looked up from his book and closed. He got up from his chair and placed it back onto the shelf. He started to walk towards the door.

“Oh thanks a lot sis!” Heechul yelled.

“Oh no he’s coming!” Gyuri yelled. (Gyuri is a cousin to the Jung’s along with her brother Seunghyun who is dating Yoobin. She is 21 while her brother is 23. Hyuna and Eunjung are also cousins to the Jung’s but they are both sisters. Hyuna, the youngest is 17 while her older sister is 21.)

Everyone quickly ran back into the huge living room and pretended like they weren’t doing anything but sitting there.

Jaejoong walked out and towards the Kim siblings. “Is there a problem?” He asked seriously.

Heechul quickly shook his head. “Nope not at all see ya!” He gave a small wave and ran to join the others.

Yoobin smacked her forehead causing Jaejoong to look at her. “Is there something wrong?” He asked once more getting suspicious.

Taeyeon looked towards the living room where everyone was sitting or standing or doing whatever.

Jaejoong followed her gaze and saw tons of people in the room. “What’s going on?” He questioned.

“My brother just wanted to introduce you to our friends.” Yoobin answered.

“Oh……why would he want to do that?” He asked while turning back to the two sisters.

Yoobin shrugged. “Who knows, well I mean it is Heechul.” She turned and walked into the room where everyone else was at.

Now everything went silent between Jaejoong and Taeyeon. It was awkward again.

Taeyeon looked up from her feet and smiled. “Well, why don’t you come and meet our friends?” She suggested.

Jaejoong nodded and followed her into the huge living room.

“Okay you guys…..” Taeyeon started, making everyone stop their actions and turning their attention to her. “This is Han Jaejoong.” She finished off.

Jaejoong gave a small bow. “Hello everyone, I am Han Jaejoong.”

All of the girls there were mesmerized by his looks. All of the guys noticed and got jealous.

“Hi my name is Jung Gyuri.” Gyuri said joyfully. She was the first one to walk up to Jaejoong and introduce her to him.

He nodded and watched as everyone started to walk up to him.

Everyone introduced themselves to Jaejoong. He nodded and thanked them for coming to welcome him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all of that was done, it was party time. It was now the Kim’s turn to throw the party. So everyone who came stayed and enjoyed themselves.

“I’m sorry for all of this.” A soft voice came from behind Jaejoong. He turned around and saw Taeyeon standing in the doorway looking up at him. He was outside on the porch with a bottle of beer watching everyone hanging out by the pool. It was dark outside and the stars really brightened up the night. The scenery was beautiful.

He shook his head. “No it’s fine.”

Taeyeon slightly smiled. She walked forwards and watched everyone jump into the pool.

“Why aren’t you jumping into the pool with them?” Jaejoong asked watching her carefully.

She shrugged. “I don’t really feel like going into the pool right now.” She leaned forward and placed her elbows on the porch. “Why aren’t you jumping into the pool with them?”

Jaejoong chuckled. This surprised Taeyeon. He looked so mean, scary and serious all of the time it was rare to hear him laugh or smile. “I don’t think I’m allowed to do that.”

She turned to him. “Of course you can. My parent’s aren’t that strict. They’ll let you have fun.”

He nodded. “Yeah I guess so, I just…….”

Taeyeon slightly tilted her head. “You just what?”

Jaejoong looked out towards the pool. “I don’t know……I’m not here to have fun.”

“Oh…..” Taeyeon said while slowly nodding. “I understand.” She turned back to look at everyone else.

I’m here to get the old you back. Jaejoong thought to himself. Even though he wanted to say it out loud he couldn’t. He knew that he had to take it slow.