Chapter 9

Two words that can change your life....Memory Loss

~After the party~
 
When everyone was leaving the house Jiyong made Taeyeon stay back.
 
"I have to go..." She whispered while trying to get out of his grip.
 
Jiyong pouted. "Can't we just wait until there's less people trying to get out? It's so crowded, I mean look at Daesung he just got pushed out of the way. You could get hurt." 
 
Taeyeon sighed. "Ugh fine."
 
"Miss..." Someone called out from behind.
 
The couple turned around and saw Jaejoong standing there. "Oh..Jaejoong..." Taeyeon said.
 
"Are you ready to leave? It's 8:00 now."
 
Taeyeon quickly nodded. "Yes! Let's go." She pulled out of Jiyong's grip and ran for the door. Jaejoong ran after her.
 
"Uh..Taeyeon are you alright?" He yelled out while running after her.
 
Once she reached the driveway she stopped and turned towards him. "Yeah why?"
 
When Jaejoong caught up to her he quickly caught his breath. "Why are you running?"
 
Taeyeon shrugged. "I don't know." She grabbed onto his arm and made him run with her.
 
"Are you sure you're alright?" He yelled while running.
 
She nodded and giggled. "Yes. Let's just go home!"
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Taeyeon where have you been?!?" Heechul shouted once her and Jaejoong walked through the Kim's front door.
 
"Um...I was stuck at the party." She answered truthfully.
 
"Well so were we..." He said while pointing to him and Yoobin. "But we got home way before you did."
 
Taeyeon hung her head. "I'm sorry.."
 
Heechul walked to her and place his hand on her shoulder. "Hey!"
 
His loud voice caused Taeyeon to look up. He smirked and bent down to her height. "I was just playing with you! You can come back whenever you want!"
 
Taeyeon had a confused expression on her face. A few seconds later she finally understood that Heechul was just joking with her. She let out a sigh of relief. "Yah! Don't do that again!"
 
He laughed and went up the stairs and into his room.
 
Taeyeon turned towards her older sister who was reading a magazine. "What are you smiling about?"
 
Yoobin looked up at her. "The paparazzi caught me and Seunghyun going out to the movies while holding hands."
 
The younger one quickly ran towards her older sister. "What? Dad said that you need to keep your private life away from the paparazzi."
 
Yoobin nodded. "Yes I know....but I can't. I mean how are we supposed to go out on dates then? Wear masks?"
 
Taeyeon slowly nodded. Yoobin chuckled and pushed her little sister. "Yeah right! I am not putting a mask on just to go out on a date with the person I like!"
 
"Excuse me...but I'll be going to my room now." Jaejoong said interrupting the two girls conversation.
 
The sisters nodded. "Alright."  
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
~The next day~
 
Taeyeon woke up extremely early the next day. She quickly got dressed and tip toed down the stairs.

When she was about to open the door someone coughed. Her eyes widened and she slowly spun around. When she saw who it was she stood up straight.

"Miss Kim, where do you plan on going this early in the morning?

"I'm going out with my boyfriend." She answered truthfully. Jaejoong had tensed up. He started to take small steps towards her. "What are you doing?" She asked while looking at him suspiciously.

"Are you allowed to go out this early?" Taeyeon stayed silent. "Are you?" Jaejoong repeated again.

"Why do you care? You're not my father. You don't even know me!" Taeyeon yelled out not caring if she wakes up anyone. She quickly turned around and walked out of the house.

Jaejoong stood there shocked. He didn't know Taeyeon could act this way. "Well......you don't know your father and I know you more than you think." He whispered while his eyes slowly started to drop down.

When Taeyeon said that Jaejoong wasn't her father, he wanted to tell her that Mr. Kim wasn't her father either. But he couldn't.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong was waiting outside of the Kim's house with his car. None of his bodyguards were with him.

He saw Taeyeon running towards his car. He started to get worried.

When Taeyeon got into the car Jiyong looked at her with concern. "Are you alright?"

Taeyeon nodded. "Yeah, let's get going to the amusement park."

Jiyong was still suspicious but he obeyed her. He stepped on the gas pedal and drove off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jaejoong, where's Taeyeon?"

Jaejoong looked up from his book and saw Yoobin and Heechul standing right in front of him. "She went somewhere with Jiyong."

"What?!?" The two siblings shouted in unison.

"Why did you let her?" Yoobin asked.

Jaejoong stood up from the chair. "What's the matter? Doesn't your parents know that they're dating?"

"Of course...." Heechul shouted. "But she isn't allowed to go somewhere alone with him.

"Why not?" Jaejoong questioned.

Heechul and Yoobin sighed. "Because when Jiyong was dating Dara..." Yoobin started.

"He got her pregnant." Heechul finished.

"Where's her child?"

"She got an abortion." Yoobin answered. "That's why most of the Park's hate him."

"I thought he was the one who hated them."

"He does..." Heechul replied. "But he only hates them because the Park's wanted him to marry her."

"But he refused to, so she decided to get an abortion. And he also hates them because they hate him." Yoobin added.

"But wouldn't Taeyeon know?" Jaejoong questioned.

Yoobin nodded. "She does, but our parents and Jiyong's parents already decided that those two are going to get married anyway."

"But we know that she doesn't want to marry him." Heechul added.

"Then why would she go out with him alone?"

"We don't know! That's why we have to go and find her!" Yoobin exclaimed.

The three of them quickly ran outside. They got into a car and drove to the Kwon's place.

When they reached the Kwon's Yoobin and Heechul got out of the car and rung the doorbell.

Yuri opened the door with a bowl of cereal in her hand. "Yes?"

"Wheres Jiyong?" Heechul questioned in a harsh tone.

Yuri squinted her eyes at him. "He went to the amusement park."

Yoobin and Heechul looked at each other and then ran back towards the car. "Yah! Why do you guys want to know?" Yuri yelled out, but she didn't get an answer back.

When Yoobin and Heechul got into the car the quickly put their seat belts on.

"She's at the amusement park." Yoobin said. Jaejoong nodded and drove to the amusement park.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~At the amusement park~

Jaejoong, Heechul, and Yoobin bought their tickets and quickly ran inside.

"Where could she be?" Yoobin yelled out to no one in particular.

"Wait what's the plan?" Heechul questioned.

"We have to find her and get her away from Jiyong. We don't know what he could do to her." Yoobin replied.

"We have to go separate ways." Jaejoong said. The other two nodded. "If any of you find her call each other."

"Wait we don't have your number." Heechul said.

Jaejoong stared at him. "Right...." He gave them his number and they all went their separate ways.

"Where could she be?" Heechul whispered to himself.

He tried to think like how Taeyeon thinks but he couldn't do it. "Ugh Taeyeon, why do you have to be so dumb yet smart at the same time?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where does she like to go?" Yoobin asked herself. "This is so hard!" She exclaimed.

"There's so many people and who knows where she could be!" She yelled in frustration.

"I hope Jaejoong oppa can find her."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When we were little kids what did she like to do?" Jaejoong said to himself.

He looked around but he couldn't find her. He kept thinking but with all of the noise he couldn't think straight.

"Come on Jaejoong! Think!" He whispered to himself.

Soon something popped up into his head. He quickly stopped in his tracks and spun around. He started running to where he thought she would be.

And just like he thought Taeyeon was waiting in line with Jiyong. He quickly ran towards her and Jiyong. "Taeyeon!" He yelled out hoping she could hear him over all that noise in the background.

She was about to get on the ride so Jaejoong started to run faster. "Taeyeon!!" He yelled, screaming at the top of his lungs.

It seemed like Taeyeon heard him because she turned her head towards him. "Jaejoong?" She whispered.

"Is there something wrong?" Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon ignored him and stepped out of line and ran towards Jaejoong.

When the two of them reached each other Jaejoong was trying to catch his breath. "Jaejoong what are you doing here!" Taeyeon yelled.

"You....need.....to.....stay......away from......Jiyong." He said while catching breaths in between.

Taeyeon looked at him confused. "What?"

"I know about what Jiyong did to Dara." Jaejoong said once he caught his breath.

It took a while for Taeyeon to understand what Jaejoong meant. But when she did understand, she looked up at him. "And what about it?"

"You need to be careful, you need to stay away from him."

"Why?!? We're going to end up getting married anyway!" Taeyeon yelled out.

"But do you want to get married to him?" Jaejoong questioned. Taeyeon opened to speak but nothing came out. "You don't want to do you?"

Taeyeon looked away for a moment and then back at him. "Yes I do. Now leave me alone."

"Taeyeon!" Heechul and Yoobin shouted in unison.

Jaejoong and Taeyeon both looked up and saw Heechul and Yoobin running towards them.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon questioned while looking at the two.
 
"Taeyeon, you know you're not supposed to be here...alone!" Yoobin shouted after she caught her breath.

"Why can't I?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"Because you know what he did to Dara!" Heechul yelled loudly.
 
"Just leave me alone." Taeyeon yelled while walking back to Jiyong.
 
But before she could get away from them Jaejoong pulled her back by the wrist. "Taeyeon, I can't let you do this. I promised your parents I would protect you guys. I don't trust him."
 
"But you don't even know him!" Taeyeon yelled getting frustrated.
 
"Please leave me alone....." She begged. 
 
Jaejoong looked to Yoobin and Heechul. The two of them shook their heads and mouthed 'No'. He then turned back to Taeyeon. "I'm sorry, I don't go back on my promises."