Chapter 9

Forsaken by Him

Anonymous POV:

Hurrying my way out of the airplane I smiled my way through the hallways full of people in the airport. Some with children while others were out in vacation or a business trip.

"I'll finally be able to see you again my friend!" Excited I jumped around with my luggage gripped tightly by my hand. Twirling it around I was in my own little wonderland at the moment until I heard something that caught my attention.

"Reporters say he has a girlfriend" I over heard one of the girls tell another person behind me. Slowly getting closer to them I smiled as I was eavesdropping on them.

"Who are they anyways?" The other one asked.

"Hey! You don't know who SHINee is?" The girl asked in shock. Gasping I became overjoyed at the sound of that band.

"No, why should I?" The other asked.

"Ya! You have to know! They are the best in the world!" The girl scolded.

Getting bored already by the conversation that was obviously not going anywhere I poked the girl.

She turned around still red of anger but when she looked at me she had a confused face on her.

"Hello! I couldn't help but ask who is this girl you say?" I happily said. She looked at me for a second before exchanging glances with her friend.

"The girlfriend?" She asked.

"Yes her" I got closer to them while the palm of my hand rested by my jaw as I waited for her to continue.

"Well, reporters have seen one of the members out with a girl" She pointed out rather confused. I bobbed my head for her to go on. "And, well, they say they maybe are going out?" She continued. I jumped up from my spot.

"With who of the members though?" I asked before I thought about leaving. She again exchanged glances with her friend.

"You know who SHINee is?" She totally ignored my question. I nodded while still waiting for her to continue. "Uhh, they say Minho but I don't know , others say it's Taemin"

"No! Minho cannot have a girlfriend" I protested. I got up from the seat and stood on it as I put my hand up. She just smiled at me.

"Exactly!" She jumped up and put her hand up with me. Nodding I put my hand down.

"Hopefully he doesn't" I said. I looked at her"Fighting" While putting my hand in a fist. She giggled.

"Fighting" She repeated. I got down from my spot while getting my suitcase.

"Wait, what is your name?" She asked. I smiled at her.

"What is yours?" I asked back.

"Sooyoung" She stated. I dusted my knee and patted her head.

"It's nice to meet you Sooyoung and friend, maybe I shall see you soon? Good bye!" I got my things and hurried along to my business. From afar I could still hear her screams calling me back. I chuckled.

"If you knew my name then it wouldn't be much fun now would it?" I asked myself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Taemin POV:

After a long while of hugging I think I finally calmed her down. Poor girl though. I don't know what happened to her but I can't help but to basically help her out through it.

"Taemin? Where are you?" We suddenly heard someone call out. Immediately we both let go of our grasp. Looking up I saw that familiar face.

"There you are! I have been looking for you everywhere!" He scolded me. I looked down and smiled. "Oh hey Chohee" He greeted her as well.

"Hi Key" She responded really softly. Key smiled at her before looking back at me. He gestured us the opposite direction we were at and walked two steps toward it.

"Lets go. Onew got caught and I think the fans should be here by any second" He responded. Smiling I thought about the possibilities on how that might have happened.

"Food court?" Questioning it Key nodded. Chuckling I looked at Chohee and grabbed her hand.

"Come on let's go?" I asked. She slightly nodded confirming and from there on we followed Key all the way to the back of the arcade and into a van that was waiting for us outside. Getting into the car Chohee stopped from her steps. Looking back at her she had that face that a lost puppy would make. "What's wrong?" I asked. She looked back and into the van again.

"Where is Minho?" She whispered only for me to hear. Looking back at the seat I only saw Onew shoving down some food, Jonghyun laughing at him while doing so and Key trying to not leave a mess on the van.

"Ya! Where is Minho?" I asked them. Only Key and Onew looked up while Jonghyun was acting stubborn for some reason.

"I don't know? Last time we checked he was looking for something. He said he couldn't leave without it" Onew responded with an amount of food in his mouth. Nodding I looked back at Chohee. Her eyes were glistening with sadness.

Sighing I got out of the van. Grabbing hold of her hand I smiled.

"Let's go look for him then?" I insisted. Chohee smiled and nodded. She gripped my hand tight as I began to walk inside the door and inside the building one more time.

"Hey! Taemin! Come back!" I heard Onew yell out. Totally ignoring him I just had Chohee next to following my steps while keeping her eye in front of us.

"Where can that guy be" I asked myself. "Knowing him for a while now I still don't know what goes onto that head of his" I laughed. Looking back at Chohee I didn't see any emotion on her. I guess she was really worried? Why though?

Looking at our surrounding something caught my eye from a distance. It was a group of girls surrounding something in a circle.

"Bingo!" I tugged Chohee to the left and lead her to that big group. It was full of screams, flash lights and crying. "Yup, Minho alright" I tried to make my way through the girls but something caught be by surprise.

"Omo it's Taemin!" One of the girls screamed. After that the big group of girls was split into half. Being surrounded by girls now I tried to grab onto Chohee as much as I could but her hand started slipping off.

She gripped into my hand more back but it wasn't enough from the girls covering us. Slipping off my hand I looked as she fell on the floor. "Chohee!" I called out to her.

I pushed my way away from the girls but they just kept getting closer to me.

'What do I do?'

Looking back at the other group of girls in the other side I saw as a space was let through them. Out from that group I was met by that familiar face we have been looking for.

He grabbed Chohee by the shoulders and helped her up. He told her something but I couldn't really hear anything by the girls screaming at me. Minho helped her stand up and helped her walk to the direction the van was at. I felt my heart sink at that moment.

'Is she really leaving me?' I asked myself as I looked at her walk by Minho side. With every step she took my heart just sunk into places I never felt it go in. She was still walking with him when she suddenly stopped from her steps. She let go of Minho grasp and turned around as she looked for something when our eyes finally met. My heart started beating fast as I smiled at her.

She ran towards the group of girls around me. Pushing herself through the girls who had been over me a few seconds ago she finally caught my hand while pushing me towards Minho side.

The girls still covered over me but Chohee was strong enough to push me over towards where Minho was standing at waiting.

"Don't think I would forget my friend" She whispered in my ear. I looked at her as she had a big smile on her face. Smiling back I nodded and looked back at the fans who had that grumpy faces on them.

"She's just a friend don't worry" I told them. They only started jumping up and down and yelling excitedly. Laughing I shook my head and looked back at Minho direction.

'Yup, only friends, for now'