Chapter 7

Forsaken by Him

Chohee POV:

"Why were you running and from what?" Jonghyun repeated once more. I stood still while looking down on the ground. 'I don't want to remember that night' I wanted to mutter but instead managed to keep a tear from falling. 'Don't cry Chohee, you are better than that'. I rolled my hands into a fist and sniffled.

"Jonghyun let's let her speak when she wants too" A deep voice made me jump alittle. Looking up I saw Minho staring at Jonghyun. Jonghyun just scowled at him and walked past the others.

I ran my hands through my eyes to recover some sight. He gently put one arm over my shoulder and rubbed my back.

"Are you okay?" His smooth voice somewhat soothed me from this situation. I looked at him and breathed in.

"Yes..." I faded away slowly. Nodding he then let go from his hold and started walking away. I closed my eyes shut and opened my mouth like the pathetic person I was. "Wait" I managed to maintain my voice. He stopped from his tracks and turned around. 'Now that I have his attention what do I say?' Asking myself I looked at his deep brown eyes. "Minho, I didn't mean to say that" I whispered. He walked up to me and exhaled.

"I know" Those two words made my heart skip a beat for a second.

"What?" I asked in confusion. He smiled while pulling a strand of hair of mine back.

"I probably don't know how you feel but whatever it is I know it is hurting you deep inside" Grabbing my hand and entwining it he tugged me gently to walk. I took some steps forward while processing what he just said in my mind. I could see a small smile form on his mouth from the side of my eyes. "How about we catch up to the guys and we talk later?" He offered. I nodded slightly and kept my eye on his hand gently over mine.

-------------------------------------------

After what seemed a long walk was kind of worth it after all. We passed by tall buildings I didn't know were there before. We took a walk around a park Taemin and Onew were interested in and now we were in a little arcade.

What still seemed weird to me though was that the whole time we roamed around, Minho hadn't let go of our hands. Every once in a while he would swing our arms and smile at me.

"Are you sure you don't want to use the restroom?" He asked me at the moment which zoomed me out of my day dream.

"Yes" I answered to him with a smile. He nodded before letting go of my hand which now made me feel empty inside. The whole day he had secured me from running away anywhere. Taking a deep breath I saw his worried face expression

"I'll come back right now" He turned around and left towards the restroom. I stared at him walk away until he was out of sight.

"Now what?" Asking myself I sighed and looked around my surrounding. We were still in the arcade and none of the guys was in sight. Well until a smile came into view.

"Chohee!" His expression lightened up when I waved at him. He looked around and furrowed his eyebrows. "Where is Minho?"

I gulped and stared into his brown eyes.

"He is using the restroom" I answered loudly over the noises of guns and fist hitting into someones face. He smiled and nodded.

"He does have a small bladder" He laughed. I just stared at him. I mean was I supposed to laugh at it? He then put his hands on his chin and smiled. "I have an idea"

Nodding I couldn't help but lift my eyebrows.

"Chohee, if I can make you smile before the end of the day you have to promise to tell me something" He smiled widely. I scowled at him. "You know what you have to tell me?"

"What?" I asked interested.

"Taemin, can make anyone smile and is the best" He smiled widely. I took back a step and bobbed my head. 'If he coul make me laugh I have to say that?' I thought. Biting the tip of my lips I answered.

"Okay"

"Promise?" He asked while handing out his hand to confirm. Taking a deep breath I awkwardly smiled while confirming. "I will be back later!" His big smile and thumbs up in the air gave me a bad feeling inside but it was unbearable to see.

Wondering why he is so preppy I felt someone's warm hands touch mine. Gasping I felt my heart stop and a shiver trying to escape down my back. I looked up at the person to smuggle his grip off when I met those same calm eyes which lead me through the whole day.

"Sorry for startling you" He whispered. Shaking my head with a smile I only gripped his hand for a few seconds.

"Don't move!" He ordered as he pinned my on the wall. His fingernails ripping my skin as I tried my best to wiggle out.

"Let go of me!" I yelled for my life. He only smirked and grabbed on harder. 

"Stop struggling and maybe I won't hurt half as much" He laughed while I was grasping for air. Yelps only came out of my mouth this time. Trembling in fear I only closed my eyes as I felt him get closer to my face. 

"Let go of me" I only whispered. Running out of air to even speak I just felt my tears run down my cheeks.

 Feeling a pat on my shoulder I pushed away the figure in front of me and ran away from it. Failing to do so the figure put his arms around me which only made start kicking it from the back.

"Chohee! It's me" I heard his sweet voice say. Turning around in shock I widened my eyes and looked back at the person. There, in front of me, stood a Minho in deep pain. Putting my hands over my mouth I paced slowly towards him and gently put my hands around his back.

"I'm sorry Minho" I cried. Sniffing I felt the warm sensation go around my back and squish me smoothly enough not to hurt me.

"It's okay" He tried to say but was only able to come out as a whisper. I let go of my grasp and looked at where I had kicked him. Tears falling off my face from not only the flashback but seeing Minho in deep pain I felt like a piece of trash that just couldn't do anything about it. Looking around the area for something to give me an idea a little donut store popped into mind. Turning around to see Minho still groaning in pain I put my and around his waist to help him get up.

"Come on, you need to sit down" I insured. Pulling him alittle I saw him as he struggled to keep up my pace, so I slowly walked him to the nearest chair in the donut store. With him basically leaning over me I felt his warm minty breath right by my neck. Looking at him from my angle of view I wiped away my tears on my cheeks and looked at his soft hair bounce at every big footstep we took. 

Opening the door to go inside I quickly glanced over to him. Instead of seeing a boy crying in pain I saw him slowly look up at me and smile. Clearing my throat from that sight it only made my heart stop for a second. Shaking my head I helped him inside and sat him on a nice red wooden table.

"Thank you" He thanked me. Nodding my head I slowly took my hands away from his back and sat down in the chair the other side from him. Curious, I looked around the shop and was amazed in how an arcade can have a donut store like this. Locking eyes again with Minho he only gazed at me with a small smile on him. Nervous I thought out somethings to say. 

"So, are you okay now?" Was all I could think of. Slapping myself mentally I felt a hand over mines.

"Yes better thanks" He smiled. Gently rubbing his thumb on my hand he looked at the donut menu. "Are you by any chance hungry?" He asked. Surprised I was only able to nod. Smiling he got up but goraned in pain. 

"I'll get it" I spat, getting up quickly I walked over to the cash register. 

"Yes may I help you?" A girl asked from behind he counter. Looking at the donuts I checked my pockets for any money. Taking out only $3 dollars I looked at her and blushed. "Anything that will feed two?" 

Smiling she gently grabbed hold of the money and walked into a room. Seconds later she had two bags on her and with a toothy smile handed them to me. 

"Here you go" Looking over at Minho she giggled. "There is a little extra in there just for you guys" She winked. Blushing I thanked her and turned around. Sitting down on the chair I gave Minho one bag while the other stood in my side.

"Thanks" He smiled. Blushing slightly I nodded and opened my bag. Surprised I furrowed my eyebrows at the donut. Taking it fully out I gasped at it. Heart beating fast I looked at the nice chocolate heart in front of me. Looking up at the girl I saw her give me a thumbs up. Turning my head towards Minho I saw him smile at me. He looked down at the donut and rubbed his finger over the frosting.

"I love chocolate" He smiled while sticking his finger in his mouth and the frosting off. Sighing in relief I smiled and began to take bites off of my heart shaped donut.