Chapter 2

Forsaken by Him

 

Chohee POV:

"Hey, wake up" I felt someone shrug my shoulders gently. Slowly I regained my body to wake up. I opened my eyes slightly to let him know I'm awake.

'Im still alive?' Questioning myself I yawned and stretched out.

I glanced at him as he smiled at me. "Come on, we're here" He assured me. I lifted my head up and looked around the surrounding. There was no one in the car except me and him. I gulped.

"H-here?" I blurted out. 'Yup I'm going to die' I thought.

He nodded.

"Yes, look" He gestured me to look out the window. I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched through the window.

There were a lot of girls outside but I didn't know for what. They jumped and screamed at the site of the car. I gulped.

'Are those girls jumping and screaming because they're telling me to run?'

I looked back at the deep voice guy to find him entwining our fingers and helping me get out. I now began to get frightened. He opened the door slightly for him to get out and there is where I could hear what the girls screamed.

"I love you!" Some of them yelled out. I narrowed my eyes at hearing love.

'Love is just something that isn't true' I thought in yelling at them but I kept myself stable. The deep voice guy then signaled me to get out. I did as told and followed his lead.

"Jonghyun!" One girl squealed as we were fully out of the car which only made my ears hurt. I closed my eyes and clenched myself up for some help, my body was still vulnerable from all that running after all. He caught me stumbling to walk so he hid me under his chest, helping me out with a hug and walking me up a staircase.

I heard other boys talking in the background but I didn't dare open my eyes. Keys rattled for a least amount of time and soon we started to take a few more steps.

The warmth of the inside of that house made me feel so much better. I thought I would never feel this warmth ever again. I took a deep breath and exhaled with joy.

I could feel him smiling beside me as he walked me towards a hall. We then walked into a room and he let me down on a comfy bed.

"There you go, let me give you something to change in first" He went to a closet and took out some folded up neatly shirt and pants. "Here change to this" He handed me the clothes and smiled. "I'll be out here if you need me" After that he left out the door and did what he said.

I looked at the clothes he just handed me feeling confused. 'Why is he doing this?' I thought. I extended the shirt and lifted my eyebrow.

"I guess this will work?" I questioned myself. I looked down at my still soaking wet shirt and sighed. Taking it off slowly I then put on my new comfortably warm blue shirt he had just given me.

"Who is she?"

"Better yet why did you take her here?"

I heard voices coming from the outside of the room. Curiosity overcame me so I walked against the door and put my ear right next to it to hear better.

"Guys, she looked like she just got violated, she was breathing fast like if she'd been running for hours from someone. I just needed to help her" I heard the same smooth deep voice answer them. I grunted.

"Violated? I really looked like I was ?" Asking myself I touched my eyes and felt them have a little bump on them, guessing because of crying so much my eyes inflated. Curiosity still in mind I searched the room for a mirror, luckily I found one next to the bed.

A gasp left my mouth as I looked at my reflection. I had dark sleep marks on me, my hair was all over the place, my nose was extremely red and my cheek still had the red mark from that-that-. I closed my eyes tight, I didn't want to remember that memory, that girl.

"Plus she needs some rest, lets just let her sleep here for the night" An unheard voice suddenly said. I furrowed my eyebrows and stood still to hear more.

"But aren't we busy tomorrow?" Another voice said.

"No, until next week, not this week" Someone reassured him. Hearing a sigh I could tell they gave in.

"Alright" They said in unison. A smile came through my face but faded once I remembered I was bombarded with boys. Judging by the fact on how many sighs I heard there must be six or seven of them outside this door.

'Yup I'm going to get ' I told myself but at the same time the dude with the deep voice didn't seem like that type. I shook the feeling away and continued changing.

Satisfied, I stretched out from the big blue sweats and my long blue tan shirt, making myself more comfortable. The boy was tall after all so it wasn't a coincidence.

I decided to tuck in the shirt and rest on the bed after that. A little while later I heard a knock on the door. My heart skipped a beat in panic.

"What do I do?" I whispered to myself. I looked around for somewhere to hide but there was only a closet and it wasn't suitable enough for someone to hide in. Looking under the bed I frowned.

'I got it!'

Instead of answering I closed my eyes and tried to fake that I was sleeping. 'Hopefully this will drive them off' I crossed my fingers mentally.

I heard the door squeak after some time as they opened it slowly.

"She's asleep" I heard that same deep voice whisper to someone. I smiled in victory.

"I guess you can sleep in my room?" Another voice asked. After that all that was heard was their footsteps walking out the door. Before that someone turned off the light and whispered 'Good night'

Gently I too began to fall into another sleep. Although I didn't have that smooth heartbeat by my ears I could still feel his same warmth over my wet shivery body and that sweet melody of a heart he has.