Chapter 3

Forsaken by Him

 

Chohee POV:

Hearing birds outside chirp their sweet melody I knew it was morning. While stretching my hands out wide I smelled something cooking, something delicious. Soon enough my stomach gurgled indicating that I was hungry.

"Dongsun I don't want-" I began to say but caught myself from saying more when I looked around the surrounding. 'This isn't my room...' Shaking now I looked down at my outfit frightened. I gasped.

'So it wasn't a dream, it's real' I bit my lip as I thought out things to do. Yesterday, Dongsun that girl....it's all true. I closed my eyes tight while shaking my head.

"No forget about it Chohee, calm down" I repeated to myself. I looked at the same door I was frightened to open yesterday.

"Should I go outside or should I stay in here?" I whispered to myself. I looked around the room. "Either way I will sooner or later have to come out from here"

I bit my lip in hard as I began to get more and more nervous.

I got off from bed and slowly paced myself to the door. I touched the door handle to open but my tense body didn't let me move it at all. I took a deep breath to calm down but it didn't help at all.

"Let me see who is out there then" I put my ear over the door to hear what was going on.

"Morning" Someone's husky voice said with so much excitement on him.

"Hey" Someone else mumbled to him.

"Why are you so happy today Taemin?"

'Taemin' I thought. One of their names is Taemin? Wasn't that one of the names that girl called out for? Or was it.....

"Nothing really...why are you so grumpy Key?" He answered.

"Key was the name!" I accidentally blurted out. I covered my mouth and stood quiet.

"Did you hear that?" I heard someone whisper which only made me panic.

"No, and well breakfast is ready!" I heard that same deep voice reported them really loud or was it because-

I gasped as goosebumps went through my body and my heart started pumping fast. I ran towards the bed and played that I was asleep again. The door opened and I felt my breath clog in my throat.

Footsteps got closer and closer to me and I felt right there like fainting.

'Yup I'm going to die' I thought. After that it was uncertain on what was going to happen.

"Hey, wake up...foods ready" He gently tugged at my shoulder. I opened my eyes to look at him. It was that guy, that guy from yesterday, the one who helped get out of that cold cold rain. His deep voice rewinded in my head while his minty breath hovered around my noise..

"F-f-food?" I croaked out. He smiled and nodded.

"Yes, come on don't be scared" He insisted. I gulped and let him grab my arm.

"Okay" I whispered having confidence in him. With every footstep we took I felt like regretting it all and just running back to that room but I trusted him in some way. He did save me from maybe dying. I gulped as we entered in what seems the living room.

"Oh hey! Morning" The same preppy voice greeted me. I jumped a little but the deep voice guy tightened his grip saying its okay.

I nodded with a smile and waved at him.

He didn't let me off that easily though, he came and stood in front of me.

"My names Taemin. Lee Taemin, sorry for scaring you" He smiled as he handed out his hand. I looked at the deep voice guy. He smiled at me and let go of his grip.

"Hi my names-"

"What's cooking?" Someone suddenly interrupted me with a loud cheer. I sighed in relief. Good too. I was close in blurting out my name.

"Onew do you always have to do that?" A boy sitting down in the couch mumbled. Onew I guess his name was just smiled widely.

"Yes I do have to Key" He stuck his tongue out. 'Key is the grumpy guys name then' I recorded in my head.

"Dude you're scaring the girl out" Key muttered. I widened my eyes as I faced this Onew guy. Right now I wished that deep voice guy was assuring me it's okay. He is the only one I trust anyways. I regret this all.

"Hello, I'm sorry for scaring you" He turned to look at me.

I nodded and waved at him slowly.

"What's wrong? Does your throat hurts? " He questioned.

I cleared my throat and nodded. 'Hopefully this drives him away?'

"You need tea pronto!" He went over to the counter and took out a mug with a tea bag. I glanced over at Taemin to see his reaction.

"Sorry that's Onew there" He smiled. He turned around and pointed at the grumpy guy named Key. "That's Key, don't mind him, he is still grumpy because his lack of sleep" He chuckled. I nodded and looked at Key. He just scowled.

'At least I was right in his name' I fist pumped myself mentally.

"I-"

"You're awake" Someone suddenly said. I turned around to face him. 'Who would be waiting for me to wake up?'

He was in his PJ's, but long dark brown hair and nice brown eyes following it didn't look like he'd been asleep. He was a little far so I couldn't really see him clearly.

"Here is your tea...uhh....." Onew came back as he handed me the tea. I faced him and looked at him blankly. 'Should I tell them my name or should I make one up?' I asked myself. 'Might as well tell them my real name, they have been nice to me after all'. I sighed.

"Chohee...my names Chohee" I finished the sentence off.

"Chohee? Pretty name" Taemin cut in with a smile. I smiled and blushed slightly.

"Than-"

Before I could finish I was taken aback with a loud bang noise. Without hesitating I jumped into the deep voice guy arms.

"Sorry! The pans weren't properly placed on the counter" The deep voiced guy apologized as I looked at him picking up the pans.

I widened my eyes and gulped. 'If I wasn't in his arms... then in who's arms am I in?' Carefully I turned around to see who it was.

Staring right back at me was that same boy with the dark brown hair. We looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Jonghyun aren't you going to introduce yourself?" I could hear someone snicker from behind. After that complement his face began to turn a slight red. He let go of me and cleared his throat.

"Sorry, my names Jonghyun" He handed me his hand. I nodded and shook his hand slowly. I squinted my eyes, he looked really familiar but I couldn't put my finger to it.

"So Chohee, now that you know all of us lets eat?" Taemin walked over to me tugging my hands towards the nearby table. I nodded.

"Wait" Someone jumped in. It was Onew, he has a wide grin across his face.. "I think someone hasn't introduced himself" He pointed towards the deep voice guy. I gulped as I got tense. I don't know for what though? The deep voiced guy walked in front of me and smiled widely while looking at my eyes. I felt like it I was tranced into his eyes until he began to speak.

"Sorry Chohee, my names Minho, Choi Minho"