Chapter 8

Forsaken by Him

Chohee POV:

Swinging our hands back and forth I looked at Minho as he laughed.

"You're imagination is kind of adorable it's funny" He was able to breath out. Blushing I looked away from him and stared at a game a boy was happily playing. 

"I didn't know it was for the toilet" Mumbling I actually got into some kind of interest with the game I was staring at while the boy punched the buttons with fury.

"Well at least you didn't do nothing else with it" Breathing in I felt a shiver run down my back. Looking at Minho he stared right back at me with a smile. "Do you like that game?"

Shaking my head I looked down and moved my feet sheepishly. Feeling I light tug on my hand I looked up to face Minho.

"Come on let's play" He offered. Lifting my eyebrows I opened my mouth the decline but Minho had already gently pulled me right next to the game. "Do you need any help with that?" Minho scoffed at the boy. As the boy turned around I meet his eyes and there is where his gaze fell on me. 

"Oh you're here" He smiled. Tilting my head I guess I mistook the boy for someone else. After a wuick glance he turned back around he now played more camly and smoothly. "Not really any help, I just think the controls don't work" He agitated. I heard a soft laugh come out of Minho breath before standing right next to him.

"Taemin, the red means to punch while the blue means to jump" Minho said while pointing at each color. Taemin looked at him for just a second before looking back at the screen

"I know what it means" Was all he said. Me getting closer I moved to the right where both Taemin and Minho stood looking at the screen. Looking at both of them entertained I looked at myself from a mirror. Looking back at them I turned my lip to the side.

"Maybe I should leave them, don't want to be a bother after all" Slowly taking step backwards I finally reached the outside of the room. Sighing I turned around and looked around the place to at least make the time go by.

'I have been a bother the whole day' With my mind going back to that I suddenly heard something that caught my attention.

"That's it!?" Taemin asked.

"Yes, I guess" Minho answered.

"But I didn't...." He faded off slowly.

"Hmmm?" Minho hummed.

"Nevermind" After that I heard his footsteps stomp out of the room. Looking back at Minho he was just shaking his head.

'What happened?' I questioned myself.

My insticts told me to walk to him while another side of me just said to leave him alone and let him calm down first. Looking back at Minho who didn't even seem like doing anything I sighed.

"Damn it Taemin if it weren't for you of beeing to nice to me I wouldn't be doing this" I mumbled to myself. Adjusting my shoes I walked past Minho and over where Taemin was heading.

'Maybe this is really a bad time Chohee' I told myself. Feeling bad though I walked slowly towards him. 'What if he yells at me? Is he really capable of doing that?' Shaking my head I ran to him. 

"Hopefully he isn't that angry right?" Whispering I took steps close to him. 

"Come on Taemin, at least you won once?" Blurting out something that I thought involved the situation before turning back I actually regreted what I just told him. Off gaurd he turned around with a red face on him.

"But I did not-" Once he looked at my face he stopped and just stared at me blankly. Awkwardly smiling for him to at least do something he just stood there confused. 

"What's wrong?" I suddenly croaked turning red in emberassment.

'Maybe I am wrong on what he is angry about? Dang it Chohee why do you always make a fool out of yourself'

He opened his mouth the speak but closed it again.

"I lost" He managed to whisper.

'You were right! Yes so you didn't make a fool out of yourself' Smiling of accomplishment I didn't recognize that until I heard a gasp.Widening my eyes I pinched my eyes to get ready for the yelling.  

"You just smiled" He blurted out in excitment. Turning red I couldn't face him so I turned around.

"Okay, was that bad?" I turned around. It was better to face the consequences instead of running away right? He just smirked.

"No. Earlier I told you that I would be able to make you smile before the day ends and so I did" He answered to my question. I looked down and smiled even more. Sighing in relief I remembered what he said a few hours ago so I just smiled even more.

'For a guy I just met you are full of surprises'

'"Come on admit it" He started tuggging me gently on my shoulders. 

"Tell you what?" I lied quietly. I didn't want to actually admit it to him though. He smiled even more.

"What you promised to say if I was able to make you smile" He insurred me with a gentle voice. Grunting in my mind I looked at his face who was just smiling at me. 

'Gahh I have to do it now Chohee...'

"Taemin, can make anyone smile and he is the best" I finally whispered. He put my hand over my back and patted it. 

"It's okay, you are the best too" He turned around and began to walk away. I guess he was still angry remembering the situation.

"Wait...Taemin" I croaked before he could walk away far. He stopped from his steps and turned around. I moved my feet around nervously and sheepishly while looking down at it..

"Thanks for lending me the clothes...I didn't have time to thank you today" I finally looked up at him and smiled in gratitude.

He smiled back at me which began to make heart feel better in some way. Without knowing, I saw him get closer to me and closer by the second. Frustrated I thought out things to do but nothing came to mind. After seeing his arms lift up I knew then what was happening. He had successfully made his way into a hug. Still confused I just let him hug me while wrapping my arms around his back.

"Anything for a friend" He whispered in my ear. I felt a bang in my heart. My heart then sinked into another part of my body I felt a cloge in my throat.

'Did he just say friend?' I felt my eyes water up and my body become weak. Friend....friend? Trying hard not to cry I just sniffled and made it worst. Taemin though just started hugging me even more tightly which only made me tear up even more. Starting to my hair softly I slowly calmed down. Finally able to breath I took a deep breath.

"Taemin...." I said rather quietly that I thought he wouldn't be able to hear. About to repeat myself his sweet voice spoke.

"Yes?" His chest hummed with his voice which gave me little tickles in my ear.

"Thanks" I croaked. 'Thanks for being my friend, a person I truly need right now' I smiled deeply while hugging him a little more tighter. He started humming some beautiful melody and from there he never let go of me no mattter how long we stood there looking stupid.

That....that to me is a real friend.