Chapter 4

Forsaken by Him

Chohee POV:

I stood still while the deep voice guy eyes or now Minho beamed back at me.

What is wrong with me? What is wrong with him? This all seems like a dream in my head but I know its reality. Something about him I just can't put my finger too it is making me all soft inside. I mean I have the urge to hug him right now while I have the chance! I have no idea why but weird enough I'm trying hard not to complete that urge. Maybe it's because he saved me that's all right?

I looked at him as he waited for an answer. I slapped myself mentally.

Now that it's clearly obvious people are staring at us I have to say something not to stupid but not something well thought out.

"Hi Minho" I finally said. 'Literally you answer that to someone who saved you?' I scolded myself.

He smiled at me widely while still examining my every move.

I felt like a patient just waiting for the doctor to tell me the news of something good or bad.

"Are you hungry Chohee?" His deep smooth voice echoed in my ears. I nodded instead of speaking.

"Well let's eat?" The deep voice guy gestured towards the food. I took a quick glance at him just to see his facial expression. Weirdly I wasn't expecting what he was doing.

He smiled at me while signaling me something beneath him. I hovered my eyes towards his hands, he was holding out a chair. I smiled.

'He's such a nice hostess' I thought.

I walked over towards the chair and sat down slowly, not making any noise at all. 

"Thanks" I gracefully thanked him. He nodded, making his hair bounce over his forehead.

"Your welcome" After that was said he sat down next to me and opened a pastry dish.

"Pancakes?" Key mumbled.

"With strawberry!" Taemin cheered which only made me smile slightly.

"Yes, I was guessing you maybe liked them?" Minho asked looking my way. I turned my face away from him and looked at the pancakes.

'Dammit what am I so nervous about?' I asked myself. I turned back to him and nodded.

"Yes I-I love them" I smiled. I kind of barfed at the saying of 'love'. It only made me angry inside and even more disgusted thinking about it.

"Me too!" Taemin smiled widely, he then put two pancakes on my plate and two on his. "Lets eat Chohee?" Soon as that was said all eyes were on me. I gulped in a little with my body slowly beginning to get tense and opened my mouth to speak.

"Thanks, and yes will do" I confirmed. I took a bite down the pancake and chewed slowly. My taste buds began to make fireworks and my sweet tooth began to jump up and down. I couldn't believe how good it tasted.

"Wow" I accidentally blurted out. Everyone just smiled at me.

"Yes Minho knows how to cook up something fresh" Onew chuckled. I began to blush.

The whole breakfast meal wasn't full of chatter but it was funny at some point when Taemin and Key began to fight for the little drop of syrups left. After that it was time to clean up. I stood still for a moment and started thinking.

"Do I help or do I sit still?" I whispered to myself. I looked around to see the guys who just played around with each other and laughing except one.

I began to get uncomfortable as one of them started staring at me deep in thought. I tilted my head a bit to show some movement but nothing happened. He kept still and stared deep into my eyes.

"Jonghyun buddy, care to help us out?" Onew patted his back. He still stood staring at me with that blank face until a little smile crept across his face.

"Alright" With that he jumped up from the chair and walked over to the dish washer. I didn't do much movement after that but just stood staring at my plate in front of me. Once a hand was placed in front of me though I flinched and looked up.

"I'll take that" Minho smiled at me. I sighed in relief and got up the chair. I stopped once I remembered I was at someone else's house. I can't just wonder off anywhere I want. I bit my lip and gripped the chair while thinking. Something did catch my attention when it sparkled with the sunlight.

"Should I?" I asked myself. I looked back at the guys too see if I could get a quick view of that one thing. They were all arguing about a sponge. I bobbed my head and slowly paced myself to the object.

"Ohh" I whispered as the object was some kind of trophy. I ran my hands over the object and found something interesting in the middle bottom.

'SHINee MAMA Awards' It read. I looked at it in confusion. The name ShiNee sounded familiar, like something my friend Ma-

I stopped myself from saying more. My eyed began to bulge up.

"No I can't cry for tha-that idiot that scandalous pathetic piece of-"

"Chohee?" Someone asked me taking me out of thought. I breathed in and passed my hand over my eyes to keep any tear from falling.

"Oh yes?" I croaked.

"What's wrong?" They asked. I looked at them face to face. I was kind of surprised to see Key standing in front of me with a worried face.

I shook my head.

"Nothing, don't worry about it" Sighing I passed by him but stopped in curiosity. "Key" I asked still not facing him.

"Yes?" He asked. I sighed.

"Have you ever done something you will regret your whole life?" I asked.

"Yes plenty, why?" He responded with a confused tone.

I gripped my hand, making it into a fist.

"Would you ever change it if you had the chance?"

"No"

I gasped and faced him. He had a smile on his face.

"Regretting is fine, but it's better to leave it and forget it" He took one step forward. "Kind of like forgetting the past and focusing in the present which will help you in the future"

I felt a click in my brain after his words repeated in my head once more. 'Focusing in the present which will help you in the future' The present. The present right now is me being alive and maybe having new friends.

"New friends" I muttered. Key took another step forward and put his hand gently over my shoulder.

"Sorry I haven't introduced myself properly" He chuckled. "My names Key"

A smile popped up my face. He really isn't that grumpy like the morning after all, instead he is a really nice guy.

"It's nice to meet you Key, my names Karen" I chuckled. I looked back at the trophy. Key as well looked at the trophy.

"Oh that? Yea something about us" He breathed in and played with his feet.

"How about this" Someone suddenly cut in while wrapping his hand over Key.

"Hi! We're shining ShiNee!" They all said in unison. I felt my jaw drop as I looked at every guy. I couldn't believe I didn't see this sooner.

"You mean...from SM Entertainment?" I whispered. Onew took one step forward.

"So you know us?" He smiled. I shook my head.

"Know you? One of my old f-friends is a big fan" I croaked.

------------------------