Chapter 5

Forsaken by Him

Chohee POV:

I stood still while sitting in the couch watching TV. Commercials were coming out but somehow for the first time it was much entertaining to watch.

"Taemin please give me the remote for the third time!" Key said while chasing around Taemin.

"No! I want to watch that show!" Taemin protested. I giggled a little as Key stumbled to keep steady on his feet. They ran in circles around the sofa so many times I began to get the feeling that someones patience run out and it was true. After a while Onew stood up making everyone stay silent.

"How about this" Onew said. I gulped, he didn't sound happy. He took away the remote from Taemin and looked at both of them in disappointment. He then looked around until our eyes met. He smiled."Chohee you pick what to watch" He then handed me the remote control. I widened my eyes.

"Me?" Croaking out I gulped to keep my breath.

Onew nodded. I looked over at Key and Taemin who started signaling me some signs I didn't much understand. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing seemed to come out. Panicking with every breath I took I looked over at Minho. Pressure overtook me with the next few actions I made.

"Uhh...Minho you pick?" I insisted while handing him the control. Minho just looked at me with a clueless look but then smiled and faced Jonghyun. Jonghyun in return just scowled.

Minho then changed it to some sports channel which made everyone grunt.

"Aish, I got an idea! Why don't we go take a walk around the city?" Taemin asked. I in other hand widened my eyes at the words 'walk around'

"Yea, good idea! We do need to see the directions for next weeks concert anyways" Onew blurt out while a thinking face crossed his face.

"Lets go then!" Key jumped up and stretched. I still stood still though.

"Let me change though!" Onew informed. Both Taemin and Key exchanged looks before smirking back at Onew. Onew playfully wrapped his hands around his chest while looking at them in shock. I tried to smile at it but the thought of going outside to that black hole bothered me.

"Stop being erts!" Onew yelled before running off into another room, Key and Taemin following him.

"Guess I'll go help him out" Jonghyun sighed while following all of them behind. After that it was just me and Minho in the room. I didn't care though, the memory of freezing in that rain, the thought of actually dying came back.

~"I don't care if you have no where to go! I never did anyways! You're just a rat in this house!" His stern voice rewinded, making my ears bulge up like that day. I put my hands over my ears to make the memory stop but it didn't help at all.

"Chohee" I suddenly heard a whisper that made me finally get out of the flashback. I nodded and sighed in relief that the flashback finally finished. Looking into the persons eyes I saw the same sweet eyes staring at me. Minho brown bulbs were more bigger than usual.

"Do you want to go?" His smooth voice asked. I felt shivers run down my spine after he said that. It relaxed me from the chills I had before but now it made me tense.

'Out there' I repeated. 'The same place that bastard left me in to rot. That smirk he had right before he threw me out, it angered me so much.' I put my hand into a fist but then looked into Minho worried eyes. 'Is it really that noticeable to see my pain, my anger?'

~"Just leave, your not needed here anymore" That laugh afterwords even in the flashback, it...it brought up tears.

I tightened my eyes closed and put my hand over my heart. I felt it crack when I remembered that. All that love I gave him, that love he gave back, the fake one that I desired the most.

"I-I don't know if I can go out there" I whispered back looking down. Even if Keys words repeated in my head, the memories still fought back into my head, terrorizing me. That's the thing about me, I can never forget something so awf-

A gasp left my mouth when I felt something warm was gently place over my hand, making me come to reality, Looking down at the hand, I saw those same hands stopping me from walking away that night.

"I'll be with you the whole time" Minho spoke with sincerity. I looked at him and mesmerized his words. His face was more closer to me than ever, his warm breath even passed by my nose so tenderly. The scent of sweet strawberries hit me which made me slightly roll my eyes back at how sweet it smelled.

I closed my eyes and smiled. I wanted to come closer to him but something caught me from doing anything else.

'I'll be with you the while time' Repeated again in my head. Kind of like the same words that the idiot told me before any of this happened.

'Idiot! He can't protect you! He will just leave you like that jerk.' Telling myself that I thought about this morning of me wanting to be so close to him. 'So it is because he saved me that it is making me all soft inside! ' I gritted my teeth and pulled my hand away from his.

"Whatever" I mumbled back. Instead of feeling better about myself I felt a stab in my heart when I saw his face. It had that face you get when you let someone down but worst. It wasn't what I was thinking of but he hasn't been hurt as much like I was last night.

I got up from the couch and walked my way back to the same room I slept in. About to close the door though I felt something block it.

"Huh?" Looking back I saw a smiling Taemin happily doing toe ups while holding something over his arms.

"I was just wondering if you needed any clothes to wear before we go" He sweetly handed me over the clothes he had perfectly folded in his hand into my own. I was dumbfounded at that point. He just smiled adorably and bowed. "I'll see you later"

I stood by the doorway still with a blank expression. Looking down on the clothes I tilted my head. He was so nice in giving me these clothes. Examining the clothes everything that happened popped up suddenly in my head.

~"It's okay you can tell me later" Minho smiled even though I didn't want to tell him anything. How is it that when the rain was falling hard on him Minho didn't care how cold he was, he still put his last few warm body temperature on mine.

~"Guys, she looked like she just got violated, she was breathing fast like if she'd been running for hours from someone. I just needed to help her" I sighed. Minho actually begged for me to stay here. I mean he let me sleep here, maybe even on his bed and he even cooked breakfast for me. I moved my lips like a horse, making my bottom lip ticklish. I gasped.

'I'm such an idiot' I thought to myself. Without hesitating I quickly put the clothes down onto the bed and walked over to the couch again. Once I arrived I breathed in.

"Minho I-" Before I could finish I stopped myself when I noticed Minho wasn't there anymore. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. Walking back to the room I looked at the clothes once more.

"Might as well get it over with then" Mumbling to myself I changed into the clothes Taemin had just given me and looked in the mirror. "Not bad for a boy" I smiled in agreement. Getting closer to the mirror I noticed I still had quick bruises or was it dirt marks still stuck on my face.

"Bathroom is that way" I heard someone announce from the door. I slightly jumped when I heard it. Looking at the direction the voice came from I removed my hair from my face to the back of my ear.

"Thanks" I smiled. He still didn't keep his eyes away from me though.

"Can I ask you something?" He then asked while leaning over the doorway. I nodded for him to go on and looked back in the mirror. "Who did that to you, was it a boy or a girl?"

Gulping, I faced him in shock

"I-I-"

"Come on we have to go!" Taemin suddenly yelled out breaking our conversation. Jonghyun looked at Taemin and smiled, following after him. I sighed in relief as I walked out to the bathroom. While doing so though I bumped into someone who was just walking by.

"Ah sorry!" I apologized. Looking at me was a sweet smile back.

"It's okay" He assured me. I felt my heart get stabbed again when I saw his face once more.

"I-"

"Is everyone ready?" Onew asked out loud interrupting me. I looked down and walked inside the bathroom to clean my face quickly and out before anyone noticed I left.

"I guess we are" Jonghyun smiled. Onew looked at me and just made sure I was. Nodding in response he lifted one arm up into the sky and said '1,2,3 take off!'

Walking out of the apartment wasn't the hard part though, until the sun hit me hard. Stumbling back because of the bright environment I almost fell when someone caught me.

"I got you" He insured me while helping me up. I turned red in embarrassment and waited for him to let go. Nether less he did and walked past me. I bit my lip and looked down.

"You really hurt him Chohee" I mumbled to myself. "He didn't deserve it, just because you experienced something horrendous doesn't mean you should put it all on other people"

"What happened though is still my question?" Someone cut in. Gasping I stopped walking.

"Did I just say that out loud?" I cringed my teeth. Looking at the way the voice came from I saw Jonghyun nodding in response.

'What do I do now?'

----------