Chapter 15

Forsaken by Him

 

Taemin POV:

~Continue~

"Let's just say its a friend" I managed to mutter from all my anger. Opening the door knob...I stopped. Turning back to Chohee's angelic face...I grew even angrier. I had no idea where that jerk lived.

"So?" Minho questioned me. Sitting back down on my chair, I stood in shame.

"It's not like it will help much" I rested my head back. Looking up at the ceiling, I grunted to myself.

*Beep* I notification sound went off. Not even caring who had just texted, I left myself wondering off into space.

"Ya! What have you guys been up to?" I heard Key yell out. Minho sighed and got up from his seat. I didn't know where he was going but his footsteps sounded like he was going by the window.

"Chohee got sick" Minho answered his question. I couldn't really hear what Jonghyun answered but he seemed mad.

"Why do you care about her? She's a girl you found on the street" Was the best I could make up from his words. Obviously Jonghyun didn't remember what Minho said that night about Chohee.

"I want a little adventure" Minho repeated his words from that day. "And she seems like she will give me a big one"

Of course. I told myself mentally. Minho doesn't love Chohee, he's just doing it for amusement. Like a toy.

"I just don't know why you care so much for that girl" Was the last thing Jonghyun told him before hanging up. What was Jonghyun's problem? Ever since he laid his eyes in Chohee he looks at her disturbed. Like a hawk ready to eat its pray its been willing to eat for days.

Minho though seemed pretty calm about it as he shoved his phone back into his pocket and sat back down on his chair.

"Minho..." I faded away. I positioned my head back into its original place to face Minho. "So you really just want an adventure? You don't really care for her like you said that night?"

Minho exhaled and looked at Chohee.

"To he honest with you Taemin, I somewhat do care for her" He looked down at his hands as he played around with it. "I need a better excuse huh?" He questioned me about Key. Course Key was still somewhat mad about the situation, especially Jonghyun.

Resting my head back, I nodded.

"So you aren't just playing with her?" I asked just to make sure.

"If I was Taemin...don't you think I won't be here now?"

So it was back to him loving her.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Chohee POV:

I wanted to yell, to scream to Taemin sorry...but the medicine cut all circulations on my body to move. So I stood laying there, until I couldn't hear again or just fall asleep.

Taemin shuffled to something, but no talking at all. I thought I could just sleep when everything became quiet but then something caught me.

"That's it" He suddenly blurted out. "Minho, we have to go look for someone" He then tasked.

"Who?" The voice of Minho warmed up my ears.

"Let's just say its a friend" Taemin footsteps then roared in my ears.

Trying my best to move, I couldn't...'Taemin! NO!' I wanted to cry out. 'No...' I repeated. Nothing worked though. Soon...sleep started to overpower me. I began to doze off but I fought back.

Seconds felt like it began to be minutes and minutes to hours but then the roaring footsteps stopped and went back to its original place. Seated perhaps.

Wanting hard to hear what he told Minho, I couldn't...it sounded all groggily and sounded more like mutters.

"Did Taemin remember the promise we made? He made to me? He promised me he would be different than the so called friends I had" Taking slow breaths I heard footsteps...again.

"I want a little adventure" Minho warm voice entered my ears, he was close to me."And she seems like she will give me a big one"

My heart stopped. W-w-what?

"So you really just want an adventure? You don't really care for her like you said that night?" Taemin then asked.

'That night?' My heart beat fast, and that meant getting the medicine in my blood faster. I wanted, I really wanted to hear what he was saying but it was enough for me to understand.

'Minho is just another Dongsun' I felt tears fill up. 'I'm just another toy to these people'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Chohee?" I began to hear. "Chohee?" He slowly rubbed my shoulder to wake up.

"Mm?" I turned away and fell back asleep.

"I think she's still sleepy" He told someone.

"You think Taemin?" Another person sarcastically answered to him.

'Taemin?' I asked. Turning back around I saw them both. Taemin and Minho staring at me.

"Did you sleep well?" Minho whispered softly.

~"I want a little adventure, and she seems like she will give me a big one"

~"So you really want an adventure?" Taemin's voice repeated in my head a bunch of times.

My head began to hurt. My heart aching. I began to get dizzy.

'They're just toying with you' My conscience started yelling at me. 'Hate them...HATE THEM'

"Chohee?" Minho asked concerned now.

"What's wrong?" Taemin put his hand on my shoulder. I slapped it off.

"Leave me alone" I groaned as my head started pounding.

"You are not okay" Minho ran to the other side of my bed and pushed a button.

"What's wrong?"

Staring up, I saw him...Dongsun.

"Get away!" I yelled. "Get away!" I cried. Taemin tried to hold me back but I pushed him. "You! Why, how could you come? Get your stupid love and get the hell away from me" I yelled at him.

Dongsun only smirked evilly. My blood boiled at that smirk. I turned back to find a sharp object, to break his heart like he did to me. Nothing. Grabbing my pillow, I ran to Dongsun.

"Chohee, I love you" Dongsun teased. My hands shook in anger. I started to hit him with my pillow but he just stood laughing.

"You...you..." Getting dizzy, I slowly began to loose my balance. "Stupid bastard" I whispered. "Stupid" I cried. Opening my eyes back to look at him, he slowly faded away like a ghost.

"It's the medicine" The doctor told someone. "It's making her illusion objects"

Looking back already knowing both Minho and Taemin look at me in fear, I was shocked. Minho walked towards me and just wrapped me into a hug.

"I'm here for you Chohee" He whispered in my ear. I gasped.

*flashback*

~"Don't worry Chohee, I'm here for you" He whispered in my ear. He grabbed me and put my arms around his neck. "Hold on" He smiled. He closed the Taxi door and took me inside the hospital.

"Name?" A nurse asked. Minho told her everything, all the information and soon the nurse called out paramedics. "Put her down here" She ordered him.

"Will she be okay?" Minho asked. I wrapped myself tighter around him.

"The doctor will check on her" The nurse only said. Minho looked down at me.

~"Don't worry, I'll be there" He slowly let me down on the bed and never left my eye contact while he walked beside me.

*End of flashback*

I started to cry, cry hard. Loosing my balance, Minho caught me.

'He does care for you' My other side of my conscience started telling me. My mind went into another world now. It was like I could see all that Minho has done. I pictured him when he saved me, when he forgave me for yelling at him, for asking me to tell him when I want to tell him what happened, our little donut snack and how he called me adorable....Minho does care.

"Don't let go" I cried. I wanted to know if it was true, if all of this was true.

"Wouldn't think about it" Minho picked me up and laid me on the bed. "You'll soon be out of here" He the whispered. "And we will take you somewhere you cannot imagine"

My heart beat, like I never thought it would again. But then it stopped. Dongsun face appeared on Minho face.

~"Who will love a little like you"

I closed my eyes. Why? Why do you do this to me Dongsun? Right when I think my heart can heal from that you it just goes back to mixed emotions of fear and hate. Though, why would I hate Minho or even fear him? He actually saved me. So why do you mock me so much.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*