Chapter 17

Forsaken by Him

Onew's POV:

Pulling up to the hospital, I waited for all of them to come down and as in all of them I meant Taemin, Minho, and the girl Chohee.

Checking myself in the rear mirror, I bit my lip at my reflection.

"Hey y" I started to fix my hair. "What have you been up too?"

"Oh nothing, what about you?" I played around with myself.

"Babe, I want to go on a date" I grinned while making my best y face. Much like the ones I would see in movies.

"Oh Onew" I started making a shocked impression. Trying hard not to burst out laughing.

"Yes baby" At that point my twitching lips and the desire to laugh at my own impersonations of a guy and a chick came into view.

"I really need a life" I leaned back into the seat and decided to check the time. '7:45am' Pulling my hair back I heaved a sigh.

"Why did they have to call me soooooo early" I asked myself. I turned up the volume to the car and began listening to whatever was playing on the radio.

"Yeaaaaaaa~" I repeated Ushers lyrics to the song Scream. Looking around the area, I stopped my gaze when I landed my eyes on teenage girls. I then caught myself thinking. "Was it a good idea to drive myself?" I shook me head. "Whatever"

*Beep* My phone went off. Stumbling in reaching out for my phone that evidently fell on the floor of the passenger, I finally grabbed the phone and read the message.

'Onew are you here? -Taemin'

Shaking my head, I returned my gaze at rear mirror.

"It's y Onew to you" I growled before laughing.

'Yes come out with Chohee already' I answered back.

"Chohee" I snickered. "What do you have that my dongsaengs keep following you around?" Though I sounded like Jonghyun grunting his last few words when hearing about Chohee, Jonghyun did have a point in one thing."And that meant especially Minho" I sighed.

*Flashback*

~"Tell me again why you want to keep her here?" I asked just one more time at Minho.

Minho cleared his throat and leaned front, entwining his fingers together.

"I still haven't had that adventure I want yet" He lifted his chin and waited for our response. "I want a little adventure"

None of our glances we all exchanged seemed satisfied.

"Minho, but this is a girl you found, we see so many girls everyday and why do you choose this one out of all?" Key entered the conversation.

"She is just different, someway, somehow I feel like I know her with just a quick glance even though she seems so have a deep past" Minho smiled. "She's a challenge like I said and you all know I love challenges" He pulled his hair back when noticing our eyes on his smile and waited if any of us gave in to confirm his offer.

I though did nod at that. He did love challenges.

"But what if you can't beat this challenge? What if you loose?" Jonghyun then asked, taking the words right out of my mouth.

"Well then that's just a sacrifice I will have to take" Minho got up from his spot and opened the door from the living room to another door, perhaps the restroom to leave.

Guessing, he didn't want to protest and hoped to leave us in our thoughts.

"Then we will help you" I cut in before he could. Minho turned and lifted his eyebrow.

"You will?" He asked skeptical. I nodded.

"I can't see why not?" I answered sincerely. I literally didn't.

"We don't even know if she has rabies or worst if she's pregnant!" Key started to exaggerate. I patted Key's head.

"You haven't slept much have you?" I asked him. Key pushed my hand away.

"Alright, so do we all agree in keeping her for a day?" I jumped up. Taemin, Key and Minho raised up their hands Basically we all confirmed except one.

Jonghyun.

"And you?" I asked Jonghyun, maybe he dozed off after a while. Jonghyun reacted but in a different perspective I was thinking. He had grunted and crossed his arms while locking his eyes on Minho.

"Where are we going to sleep?" Jonghyun gritted through his words. Course, Jonghyun shared rooms with Minho so I exhaled at his only concern to this.

"I guess you could sleep with us" Key implied. Key patted Taemin giving him a sign to go to sleep. "Speaking about sleep, lets do that before we cant introduce ourselves to our new friend tomorrow"

Taemin nodded and walked off with Key, Minho following them leaving Jonghyun's presence.

"What are you going to do?" Jonghyun cut the silence. I shook my head.

"Let's just let Minho have his little adventure" I fixed my position in the couch to sleep. I didn't feel like getting up and the couch we've been sitting for a while was already comfortable to me.

"But hyung, what if something more happens?" Jonghyun still didn't seem to convinced in keeping Chohee here.

"And what would that be?"

"Someone falls in love with her?"

"What?" I scoffed. I began to laugh at that comment. "No one will fall in love with her"

Jonghyun shrugged his shoulder.

"I'm just saying, what if it does happen?"

I gulped.

"Then we would have to get rid of her before it worsens" I rested my head. "I won't let my little dongsaengs get hurt, so I will stop it from happening in the first place"

"Is that a promise?"

I locked eyes with Jonghyun.

~"That's a promise"

*End of flashback*

I stood deep in thought while remembering that first night.

"I have to keep my word Chohee" I sighed. "I hope I'm not too late anyways"

"Hyung!" Taemin called out. Putting my best smile, I looked over at him.

"Come in" I laughed. "Where is Minho?" I looked over his shoulder in search for him.

"I'm here" Minho's deep voice came into view.

"Minho, I need to speak with y-" Widening my eyes, I stared at Chohee.

"Chohee?" I asked. There, in front of me, was a dressed up perfectly styled Chohee. "W-what happened?" I tried my best not to look at her too much. Not to freak her out anyways.

"Sulli {From F(x)} was eager enough to help out" Minho grinned. Chohee looked down nervously.

I nodded assuming it was okay. After a few seconds of taking a quick look at the now what seemed different Chohee, I signaled all of them to come in.

Minho then helped Chohee inside the car and soon Taemin followed.

The whole car ride I would always look back and see either Taemin or Minho glancing at her.

I sighed in disbelief.

"I'm too late"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I patted my hands to the beat playing on the radio while parking the car.

"We are finally here" I announced thankfully. Traffic is really a hassle but I had the whole time to think about the whole situation.

Both Minho and Taemin opened the door for Chohee.

"Let's go?" Both of them said in unison. I for one rolled my eyes laughing at how stupid they were acting. Looking at the rear window, Chohee didn't seem comfortable choosing so I did what I thought I could do.

"You two, just get out" I called out to both of them. They followed my rule and I helped Chohee out myself.

At first I did pretty much think Chohee could stay longer but seeing how Taemin and Minho are already starting to fight for her; I have to end it.

"So how was it at the hospital?" I tried to make conversation with Chohee. She looked at me and looked skeptical. Our first encounter wasn't the best introduction anyways. I mean, Onew, you made her tea.

"It was pretty good I guess" She answered. I was taken by surprise. I wasn't suspecting an answer. All I could think about was, what did Sulli do?

I stood puzzled while walking up the steps. Really puzzled, until a heard a message go off.

'Onew! How are you? -Kori'

I smiled. Right timing Kori. Sensing someone staring, I glances at Chohee who stood staring blankly at the text.

"Just a friend" I lied. Chohee nodded and kept walking up the stairs.

I looked up at the ceiling in failure blushing like an idiot. I literally am not good with women.

"Let me open the door for you" Taemin cut in and tried opening the door. I face palmed myself mentally .

'And so aren't my dongsaengs'

Taemin as told opened the door and I let Chohee go in first like I've been taught too. She and Taemin entered but I stood by the doorway.

'I need time with Minho to talk to about this' I thought. I looked back to arrange my little talk but he wasn't there anymore.

Where did this boy run out too? One last glance at the hallway of the hotel I decided to just rest. These boys did make me wake up really early in the morning for this.

Making myself comfortable I looked around. Quiet.

I smiled. Perfect.

I took out my phone and started texting with Kori. She was breath taking. She was sweet, laughed at my jokes, pretty, awkward{Good kind of awkward} and perky. She was perfect, for me.

I wanted, I really wanted to ask her to be mine but like I said "I am not perfect with women"

I sighed.

"If you really want her you have to earn it"

I jumped. Chohee curved her lips up and sat down on the other side of the couch.

 

"Can I see what she looks like?" She then asked me. I lifted my eyebrows but since she insisted I found my album full of me and her together, I handed it over to Chohee.