Chapter 11

Forsaken by Him

Myeoungji POV:

"Hurry up" I encouraged the two guys who were dragged by my hands.

"If I knew I would be carrying a heavy suitcase I would've asked" Geunsuk joked to Yonghwa. Yonghwa grinned but still had time to grab hold of the suitcase.

"Actually you did ask" I remarked. Yonghwa then smirked at him and nodded. Geunsuk puckered his lips and mumble something to himself. Smiling I swung around my arms and looked up at the sky.

"If you keep swinging your arms like that you will eventually slap me with it" Geunsuk interrupted. Narrowing me eyes I smirked.

"Can I stop trying and actually slap you?" I teased. Surprised at his actions I just gasped. Instead of him just turning around and letting go of the concept he put down my suitcase and kissed my cheek. He just grinned widely.

"Do you still want to slap me?" He asked. Squinting my eyes I put my hand in a fist and tried to punch him but I let go of my intention of doing so.

"So where are you heading?" Yonghwa cut in after a long awkward moment. Smiling I started to swing my hands again but this time away from Guensuk.

"Actually...." I faded off. Smiling at Geunsuk I could already tell he knew what I was about to say.

"No." He stated clearly.

"Why?" Pouting I whined. He just glanced at Yonghwa.

"Because me and Yonghwa haven't seen in each other in a long time and we need some bonding"

Guessing he was bluffing I just laughed.

"Don't you have your own apartment?" Yonghwa ignored the conversation we just had. Shaking my head I waited for a response. "If you want you could go with me" He checked his phone. "I have to go pick up Minhyuk right now"

Feeling a flash of light through my mind I smiled.

"You will really let this random girl who, if you don't remember, ate so much I didn't expect a girl to each so many dishes in your apartment?" Geunsuk asked. Yonghwa smiled.

"If you weren't paying attention she said she came from The United States and slept the whole way here on the airplane" He answered his question.

Feeling my stomach twist I felt amazed that at least one person was actually paying attention to me.

Geunsuk just looked away while crossing his arms.

"Who sleeps the whole way here to South Korea?" He mumbled.

"Me of course" I implied. I looked at Yonghwa who just winked at me.

"Come on the car is this way" He gestured me to the right side of the walkway. Nodding I followed him.

'It won't be long though, I'll soon meet the person I have been waiting to meet in a while' I reminded myself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chohee POV:

Looking out the window I couldn't get my eyes off Minho. He was there laying back on his chair sleeping. No snored no nothing. Just looking angelic as the night skies shined brightly over his face.

"So which one is your house?" Onew whispered in my ear. Looking the other way where Taemin was sleeping I sighed.

"Three more houses from here" I lied to him. The guy driving the car drove slowly to the last direction I told him.

"Here we are" I took in a deep breath before looking back.

"It was nice meeting you Chohee" Onew and Key waved. Faking a smile I waved back. Key shoved Jonghyun arm before I turned back.

"Bye" He only said. Nodding I turned back to face Minho. Still heavenly sleeping.

"I'll tell him your goodbye for you" Key smiled. Nodding once more I opened the door and tried my best not to wake Taemin up.

Taking one last glance at all of them I tried my best not to tear up. Onew and Key wave become slower and slower, Jonghyun just looked away and looked at the other side of the street, and lastly Minho and Taemin stood deep in their sleep.

Waving one last time I closed the door. Looking as the car got distant and distant with Onew and Key still waving until the end when there were no where in sight, I finally took a deep breath in and looked at the house in front of me. The house I lied that I lived in.

'I have no where to go...'  

'No friends to keep me company...' 

'They all abandoned me thinking I wouldn't feel the pain...' 

'Why couldn't I just stay there and wait until it was over? Instead I left and stood outside waiting for something or someone to take me and give me company?'

"That's the problem with you Chohee. That's your biggest fear. You wait until someone to come to your rescue because you don't imagine yourself being alone in life" I mumbled. Walking up the stairs of the house I sat down slowly.

"You are as pathetic as the people you think you aren't" Resting my head on the palm of my hand I leaned down to my lap. "You always get hurt without even trying"

'I never loved you!'

Feeling uncomfortable I felt tears stroll down my cheek. The pathetic jerk, the pathetic friend I thought I had. They all abandoned me, they all threw me out with a wide smile on their faces.

"Is it that funny to hurt someone so much? Someone who loves you and to just throw it all away in seconds?" Closing my eyes I tried to think about the positive but instead I thought about the negative.

"Pathetic person that you are. Pathetic person" I whispered as I rocked my head softly left to right. "Pathetic" I whispered.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Chohee?" I suddenly heard a low voice call out. "Chohee?" I heard again. I was still unconscious to say something back to the voice. Did I fall asleep? How long have I been asleep?

"I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye" I felt the voice suddenly turn into scatters of leaves. After that I felt warm hands cover my shoulder and someone's chest on my back. The person was giving me a hug. A soft but firm hug.

"Who are you?" I finally whispered. Opening my eyes slowly I still saw blurry.

"You're freezing cold" He ignored my question. He helped me up on my feet and walked me to a car. Those words. Those same words.

"Minho?" I mumbled. I heard a dry laugh as he opened the door to the car and helped me in.

"Come on. Lets get you to some place warm" He only replied. He pulled me close to him and wrapped his arm around me. Again my shivers covered my body but his warmth kept me warm as well.

'If this isn't Minho...then who is this?'