Chapter 16

Forsaken by Him

~The Next Day~

Taemin POV:

"Alright, that's all we need...you can take Chohee home" The same nurse that gave us coffee smiled. I fist pumped myself. "Have a great day"

Vaguely remembering the past two days I was finally able to sigh in relief.

"So now what?" I asked Minho who has that same grin on his face.

"Taemin..." He faded away. "Where are we going to take her?"

Scrunching my eyebrows confused, I then realized what he was talking about.

'The trip' Since that little scene Minho saw of Chohee going crazy he wanted to plan her a trip. The only problem though, where. Again it was my turn to put all the puzzle pieces together.

"How about we take her home and then we think of something?" I offered. Minho slightly cleared his throat and nodded.

"Call Onew and I will go tell Chohee" Minho patted me a good luck goodbye and left to the room. Gulping, I took out my phone.

"Onew?" I repeated. Agitated, I dialed Onew's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Yes?" He asked from the other end.

"Onew? It's Taemin, can you pick us up from the hospital perhaps?" I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes until he responded.

He sighed.

"You punks better pay me back for this" He hung up.

"That's it?" I asked. I checked the time. '6:34am' How come he isn't grumpy like other time? Shrugging my shoulders I turned to help Minho. "For the better anyways" I laughed.

Walking by the room instead of seeing Minho inside notifying Chohee that it was ready to go he was looking inside the door hidden.

"What are you-"

"Shh" He shushed me. He opened the curtains more. Inside was another girl with Chohee, she looked almost like Sulli from F(x). Squinting my eyes I was correct, it was Sulli.

"What's she doing here?"

Minho closed the curtain and walked me somewhere more farther from the room.

"I thought Chohee should bond with other girls and Sulli wanted to meet Chohee" He fixed his shirt. I bobbed my head while humming.

"Sulli mostly really wanted to meet Chohee, right?" Minho nodded while trying hard not to smile.

"She wants to see the 'wonder girl' I saved" He averted his eyes away. "And it was a pretty good chance for Chohee to bond with other girls her own age not just guys.

I stopped for a minute. Rethought his words and lifted my eyebrows shocked.

"Sulli is there 'bonding' with her?" I recalled. Minho nodded. I slapped myself mentally.

How can Chohee bond when she's afraid too? I started pacing up and down not caring if Minho noticed me. Chohee only hates someone loving her? She doesn't like getting hurt. Well,

Sulli is the really happy type like me. Even more, Chohee can't hate her presence right? I mean we both bonded fast?

"Taemin, you okay?" Minho broke me out of thought. I faced him and nodded.

"I'll just go check on them" I walked away quickly before Minho could answer.

"Here you go again Taemin fixing up the pieces of the puzzle" Mumbling I looked for the room.

Room.

Room.

I stopped and peeked inside when I finally found it.

"Call me unnie" Sulli awed like if Chohee just did something cute.

About to come in, I stopped and waited for Chohee's reaction before taking my own actions.

"Thank you unnie" Chohee smiled. There it was. That smile I so much adored. How did Sulli do it?

Smiling back at that smile I slowly felt myself leaning in. Actually leaning in pretty close.

"Ow" I groaned as I slipped off the curtain and fell on the floor.

"Taemin" Both Sulli and Chohee yelled in unison.

"I'm okay" I jumped up quickly embarrassed.

"What were you doing?" Sulli asked while checking out if any if my body parts got bruised.

"I-I was..." I looked back at the curtains. "I was walking and forgot that the curtains were there to I slipped" I smiled at the end of my excuse. Sulli smirked while narrowing her eyes.

"Well, now that you are here. Chohee" Sulli announced. I turned to Chohee and from their I don't know what to do. Looking at her dressed in nice black jeans, blue penguin knitted shirt, black converse with her hair curled up perfectly with natural makeup on... she looked...gorgeous. How did I not notice that when she smiled.

Chohee looked up and faced my directly into my eyes. Slowly she began to smile and soon I did too.

"Chohee, you look great" I tried my best not to look too detailed like I was in my head.

Sulli got in front of Chohee.

"She's my little sister so no looking at her with those creepy eyes" Sulli began to giggle. I blushed and looked away. "I'm just kidding Taemin" Sulli put her arm around Chohee's shoulder and smiled.

"I told Chohee that whenever she needs me to call me in any of you guys phone" She gave Chohee one last hug. "I can't wait to see you again"

Chohee nodded.

"Thanks for everything unnie" Chohee surprisingly told her back. I stood puzzled. So Sulli and Chohee did bond together better than I thought.

Trying hard not to ruin the moment I looked under the bed to see if any of her stuff was there and of course there was. I kneeled under the other side of the bed towards the wall and picked up everything.

"Have you seen Taemin-" I jumped at the familiar voice. I hid under the bed and waited until he was gone. I knew he would be mad at me for barging in here. "Wow" He said breathlessly as he faced Chohee.

Sulli giggled.

"I decided to have a little girl time" Sulli hugged Chohee with one arm. "Chohee be careful with this punk because he is a babo(dummy)" Sulli joked. Minho narrowed his eyes and poked Sulli as she giggled.

"You're a babo" He defended. Sulli shook her head and grabbed her stuff.

"Remember Chohee, call me" She gave Chohee one last smile before turning the door knob and leaving.

Chohee smiled at Sulli on more time before she left. There was that smile again.

"There is that smile I missed"

I stopped. Did I just say that out loud? I only thought it.

Looking at Minho I gasped softly.

"Minho has seen your smile Chohee?" I asked myself like if Chohee was going to answer.

Minho walked over to Chohee and grinned. "Sulli literally gives me surprises at times" He I guess meant about the whole makeover she gave Chohee.

Chohee nodded nervously. Damn it Chohee. You look uncomfortable.

"Are you okay now?" Minho soon asked.

Chohee nervously looked away.

"Yes I am thanks"

I wanted to crawl out of the bed and get her out but when I was about to I widened my eyes.

Minho cupped his hand around her cheek. His eyelashes fluttered as he looked around her face and finally landed his eyes on hers.

That was their same position they were the first time Minho took her home. He then did what I wasn't expecting. He had pulled her into a hug.

"Chohee" He whispered. "Whatever happened to you, please tell me about it and I will help you...I literally will" He tightened his hug. "It hurts me, it hurts me knowing I can't do anything to help you"

I gasped. I have never heard Minho say that. Did it really hurt him?

~"I want a little adventure"

I recalled his words. He said he wanted an adventure. Then why was he looking sad, literally full of pain. I felt a pang in my heart.

'Minho likes Chohee'

"Minho, I- I-" Chohee wanted to answer but she only stuttered. Minho cupped her with his hands again and slowly started leaning in.

I wanted to get out of my hiding spot. To scream 'no'. How could Minho do this? How could he fall so easily with a girl in just a little bit of time.

I stood there like a doll waiting for its master to make me do something.

Just a few centimeters away, I felt my heart beat every second like if I was the one being kissed. Barely touching lips, Minho stopped and opened his eyes.

"Onew must be waiting for us" He pulled back from the kiss and took her by the wrist.

Everything went into slow motion. Everything including my heart.

"Did I just feel jealousy?"