Chapter 10

Forsaken by Him

Anoymous POV:

Giggling I strolled down the aisle swinging my suitcase up and down. Looking around for anything to get my attention I pouted. Nothing really made me satisfied. Walking around just a few steps more I found myself in front of a coffee shop.

"A coffee shop? What are you doing here" Grinning I looked inside through the window to see anything interesting. Finally, I landed my eyes on two guys sitting down drinking coffee on the very right.

"Perfect" I smirked. Strutting down the corner of the coffee shop all the way over to them I laughed at how stupid I might of looked. Strutting isn't my style silly.

I put on the best smile I could put on myself and looked at them. Since I was right in front of them I guess I should act cute no? I began to swing side to side like a little girl. Giggling I thought that was enough to catch their attention but I was unsatisfied in the reaction.

Nothing.

Not even a single blink. Scowling I smiled wider and poked the guy this time. He turned around slowly but actually really annoyed. 

"What?" Spatting out before seeing me he looked at me and checked me out from the bottom of my foot to the top of my head bewildered. His friend looked at me with that same expression which only brought me joy. People confused made me laugh for some reason and my friends know why. Both the guys then exchanged glances before looking back at me. They obviously were confused. 

"Hello" I giggled. Mostly because they looked stupid with their flustered expressions. They again exchanged glances before waving at me. 

"Hi" One of them finally said. I jumped up and down on my tippytoes slowly.

"Aren't you guys from Super Junior?" I swinged side to side. Making me look somewhat shy and cute. They furrowed there eyebrows and shook their heads.

"No..." They faded away. The other one who I poked earlier just turned back around and drank out of his coffee. 

'Rude now aren't you?' Thinking I looked up at the ceiling and back to the guy. 

"Oh sorry, I have seen you before in a drama right?" I questioned. The guy finished his coffee before turning around. 

"Yes actually" He smiled. "You kind of made me laugh when you said we were from Super Junior" He then laughed. Blushing I looked down and kicked my foot. 

"So where are you guys from?" I asked with a wide smile. 

"Can you guess?" The other guy asked. The guy with the coffee just confirmed his offer. Putting my best thinking face on I shook my head side to side. Looking back at them I looked deep into both their eyes. This time I took a step back to see them at a different and maybe better angle.

Somehow one of them did look familiar. Furrowing my eyebrows I went back to my spot earlier.

"I have seen you in a drama but I don't think I could put my mind to it" I said truthfully this time. They both exchanged glances again but with a smile on them this time. 

"My name is Yonghwa" The other guy said. 

"My name is Geunsuk" The one drinking coffee smirked. I felt an idea hit me.

"Wait, I have heard those names before" I blurted out. They both chuckled. Blushing I looked down.

"So what is your name?" They asked. Looking up at both of them I breathed in. 

"Myeoungji" I responded. Yonghwa scooted in the seating booth and patted the spot he was just in. 

"Myeoungji, would you like to sit and have a drink?" He offered. Lifting up my eyebrow I looked down at my suitcase. 

"Actually I have to go meet a friend" I apoligized. Geunsuk just smiled. Somewhat his smile would be something my friend would call 'creepy'. Or 'The Creeper'

"They could wait no?" 

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked back at Yonghwa who just nodded with him. Chortling I shook my head. 

"No funny business though" I put my suitcase in the middle of Yonghwa and me and sat down. Geunsuk just snickered. 

"So where are you coming from?" Yonghwa asked. Smling widely I looked at both Yonghwa and Geunsuk. 

"Better yet, where are you guys coming from?" 

They both exchanged glances once more before laughing. I laughed along.

"Alright, do you want anything?" Geunsuk asked me while lifting his hand to get a servent. Sighing I bobbed my head. 

"Actually, I am starving" I giggled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chohee POV:

"Minho! How many times have I told keep yourself close without and not wonder off" Onew started to scold Minho once we had arrived at the van. Minho just sat down on the sofa and closed his eyes. 

"Ya Minho! Don't sleep now!" Key reminded him. I sat down next to Minho after Minho didn't respond to him and furrowed my eyebrows at what he had in his hand. 

A little box. It looked like a box that a ring could be in. 

"Chohee" I suddenly heard someone say whisper my name. Turning back to the direction I heard it from I saw Taemin smiling. 'Come over here' He mouthed. Looking back at Onew and Key they had that angry face on them. Looking back at Taemin he nodded slightly while gesturing his hand right next to him. I scooted over to him and looked back at Minho. 

'Why are they mad at him?' I thought as I just looked at him rest there without a single response. 

"Minho! Pabo(Idiot) wake up" Onew slapped him upside the head. Minho turned around and just looked at him.

"Ya! Don't you see I am trying to sleep!" Minho yelled in a somewhat playful way. 

"You seriously trying to sleep right after you had been mobbed by fans?" Onew asked. From the back I could hear Key and Jonghyun chuckling. Minho just turned back around and looked out the window. 

"I had to get this for her" He then responded. Onew about to speak just closed his mouth up and layed back down on his seat. Jonghyun and Key layed back down too. Confused I looked back at Taemin who had rested himself already to sleep. 

'Why are they all sleepy?' I asked. Looking at the car clock I lifted my eyebrow. 'It is still 6pm?' Sighing I too layed back and faced Minho way without making it too noticable. 

'Who is that 'her' that you had to get mobbed by fans for?' Feeling my heart sink I breathed in. 'Do you have a girlfriend Choi...Minho?'