Chapter 12

Forsaken by Him

Myeoungji POV:

"What?" The guy standing in front of Yonghwa asked so skiptically. I bowed to him.

"My name is Myeoungji" I repeated. He nodded but still had that bewildered expression. 

"MinhyukHe then said after a few seconds. I smiled widely. 

"So, can we get rid of it now?" Geunsuk asked. Facing him I pouted. 

"Why would you say that?" I asked. He stood looking at me shocked. 

"I was talking about my trash" He defended. Yonghwa just chuckled. 

"Where is Jonghyun?" Minhyuk asked. Yonghwa looked around and pointed ot some places but then looked back at Minhyuk.

"I really do not know" He confessed. Looking at both them I widened my eyes and mouth.

"Did you say Jonghyun?" I repeated. Both Yonghwa and Minhyuk nodded. I squeled. 

"From SHINee?" I squeeked. From the back I could hear Guensuk laugh. Looking back at Yonghwa and quickly glancing back at Minhyuk I waited for their response. 

"There are many Jonghyun out there...not just 1" Minhyuk answered like a whisper. Blushing I looked away. 

"I know but I was just asking to make sure" I smiled awkwardly. Yonghwa smiled. 

"It's okay" He reassured. 

"So I am guessing you are a big fan of SHINee" Guensuk cut in. I nodded.

 "They were my first band I heard before liking KPOP" A smile crept in my mouth. "Sherlock to be precise" 

All of the boys nodded. 

"Well should we get going?" Yonghwa asked. I nodded but bit my lip.

"Actually I want to ask you guys if you could leave me somewhere first" I implied. 

-------------------------------------------

Chohee POV:

As his warm skinned body covered my own, I groaned at it's warmth. We were in a moving car, ready to go somewhere but I didn't know where. The person though just wrapped me into their arms even more like a soft blanket. I was basically over his shoulder tucked in by his hug.

He was warm like Minho but his grip was more gentle and calm.  Unlike Minho, this guy wasn't shivering the last warm body temperature to me. He had those brown jackets you would wear in a winter day with a red scarf covering his neck. The only thing was though that I couldn't see his face. 

Taking a deep breath to show him that I am awake, I cupped my hand over his hand that was laying over my stomach.

"Do I know you..." I whispered. I felt him give a small snigger before feeling his soft hair drop softly near my cheeks. 

"Why did you lie?" He whispered in my ear. "Did you think you could get away with that so easily?" Gently my cheek with his index finger I looked deep into his eyes.

"I had no right being there" Whispering, I stood studying his face but I could only see his nice jaw line at my view point. His lips curved into a sad looking smile. 

"No matter how many times you say that it isn't true" He started to rub the top of my hand with his thumb. "I didn't even get to say goodbye" He looked down at me. Gasping, I stood expressionless at him. 

"Taemin" I was finally able to say. Taemin smiled and layed his head over my forehead.Now I could feel his warm breath hit my nerve point that gave me those tingly tickilish feelings.

"Promise me you will never lie to me again?" He murmured. His tone of voice made my stomach twirl even more now. Closing my eyes I breathed out. 

"I won't" Saying softly, I hugged Taemin back. I could still feel his curved lips that stood in his mouth after I said that. Gripping my hand over his arm I opened my eyes to see his eyes staring back. 

"Let's go home, okay?" He again murmured. Nodding, I blinked twice at him before turning away. I looked out the window of the car like if I had just came back from a big fight of my parents. Everytime they had a fight my friend would take me away from all of that and either walk me somewhere else or give me a car ride to let my mind flow free.

Taemin too looked out the window and smiled back at me. 

"From now on I am not leaving you out of my sight...noona (sister)" He hugged me even tighter and again slowly rested his head over the top of mine. "Ever..."

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I blurted out.  He bobbed his head and gulped. His adam's apple slowly pulled down on his neck and went back to it's original place.

"No one should ever go what you went through" He looked down at me and fixed my bangs away from my face. I looked up deeply into his big brown pupils. 

"You don't even know what I w-went through" I stuttered. He smiled sweetly. 

"I don't need to know" He insured. Slowly by slowly he came closer to my face. 

"Do you want to know?" I whispered. His smile grew bigger. 

"You can tell me when you are ready noona" He still leaned in and in until I felt one last warm inhale out of him. He then slowly blew on my face and my hair was out of my face in no time. "I can call you noona right?" He asked. 

Nodding, I gave him a quick smile to comfirm. He then looked up at the driver and signaled him to park to the right. Somewhat relieved that he didn't do what I think he was going to do I just stared into his nice jaw line. Somehow illusions started playing with me when he looked back down Minho face popped out. Blinking as many times as I could until I didn't see Minho face I felt frustrated. 

"Why are you in my mind?"  Asking myself I pictured something else but no...nothing worked.

"Taemin..." Piching my voice he looked down. 

"Yes?" 

Looking as his eyes seemed so calm I took a deep breath.

"His name is Dongsun" I plainly answered. Taemin furrowed his eyebrows. I tried to make a smile. "Dongsun was supposed to be my husband in just a few months..." Fading away, I squished his hand. "I have been with him for a whole year, we met at the airport when I was waiting for my friend to come back from her trip" Swallowing the bits of breath that was building up in my throat, I continued. "I-I..." Starting to tear up I closed my eyes and tried hard to keep my tears in. "One day  when Dongsun thought I wasn't home I found a girl on our doorstep and....and" Whimpering, I dragged my fingers through my tears when his fingers were already slowly cleaning the tears for me.

"Don't cry noona...don't cry" Pulling my to him, I layed my chin over his shoulder while slowly taking deep breathes. "You don't have to tell me" He reminded me but I ignored him.

"I asked that girl who she was" Sobbing I tried to take away Dongsun face away from my mind. "After all I did and how much love I showed him he was cheating on me the whole time" Sobbing, I hugged Taemin tightly.  "By the way he laughed in my face I am guessing he only loved one person and I wasn't that person" 

Opening my mouth to speak again I stopped when Taemin pulled away from the hug and did something unexpected. He kissed me. A quick peck on my lips. The quick kiss someone would give you to make them understand how they feel. Shocked, I looked at him. He stared right back. 

"Noona, I'm sorry" He murmered.