Chapter 28- it's called a fashion choice

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov:

"For the last time, mummies and zombies are not the same" 

"They are the same, the tend to attack people" Chanyeol retorted.

"Well, mummies are wrapped in bandages" I said sarcastically.

"That's called a fashion choice" Chanyeol final remark which made me rolled my eyes.

"What's up ?" Hyunseong hollered as he sat beside Chanyeol.

"Mummies and zombies again" I said.

"They're not the same!" Hyunseong snapped.

"Here, you get a cookie" I handed my lunch snack to him.

 

Hyunae pov:

"Is something wrong?" I nudged Ljoe who had been daydreaming the whole day.

"What?" Ljoe jolted back to reality and shook his head.

"Pssh the girl is here again" Baekhyun whispered, signaling us the upcoming event.

Chanyeol face was flushed red as he looked at the same direction.

"you ?"

"Don't you people find her weird, especially her dresscode" Baekhyun continued to criticise.

"Baekhyun be nice" I tapped lightly on the back of his head.

"Hey" Ljoe smiled at you who sat infront of him bravely despite the hissing sounds which came from the students.

Whisperings was heard throughout the entire canteen as the students protested quietly.

 

you pov:

It's obvious that now the entire school hates me.

I can't seem to control myself, I want to spend time with Byunghun oppa.

*Here I go* I took a deep breathe and walked towards the table keeping in mind on every steps I take, in case some protestors decided to trip me.

"Hey" Ljoe greeted me with a smile which makes my heartbeat pumped faster and adrenaline rushed through my brain.

"Annyeong" I gave him a small smile with my face looking downwards.

3 weeks ago~

*First day for the new semester* I sighed inwardly, fully aware that even if those queenkas did not choose the unit, at some point there will bound to have haters in the same classroom as me.'

I have arrived school earlier than usual to avoid the crowd so as to make myself unnoticable to the classmates.

"Ljoe?" I squinted my eyes as I saw a figure sitting at the corner end of the classroom.

My heart skipped. *What should I do?*

Just then Ljoe looked up and spotted me.

"Good morning" he nodded......

"So have you kept track of the plants?" Ljoe stared at me intensely which made me choked on my food.

Yes, that's right. Lucky for me, we we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter