Chapter Nine

The Vow Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nine

 

 

Sandy and Jiyong were sitting across each other as they were engulfed with silence, no one dares to speak.

 

Her things were already settled at the room Jiyong occupied since the day he stayed there, her original room to be exact. And as she was fixing her things and he's preparing her some snacks, no one opened the topic of her, staying there.

 

Jiyong's other half wants to stay there and the other wants to leave and just give her some space. But seems like the first half is winning for his heart, his mind, his body and soul know that, that's what he wanted. And with her saying something that would add up to it, the second choice was totally forgotten.

 

 

"I mean, stay here. You said you're used to staying here already, right? So please, stay here, with me, I won't mind"

 

 

"Uhm..." he cleared his throat as he looked at her. She did the same. "Err... This is awkward..." he admitted making her chuckle.

 

She sighed.

 

"Please do call me by the name you used to call me..." she finally spoke making him just stare at her, trying to process what she just said. She smiled. "Please call me...Dara..."

 

He blinked couple of times and slowly nodded his head. She smiled as he too finally crack a smile. She's doing it, she's trying to lighten the atmosphere around them. God! He missed her. If only he could just sit next to her, envelope her in his arms and hug her until he gets tired. But no, he knows that tiredness is not included in his vocabulary especially if it's about her.

 

"Dara..." he uttered making her widen her smile. And he felt that overwhelming feeling just by uttering her name and seeing her smile. That's what he wanted. He'll bring back what they have, he'll have her once again. Maybe not now, but soon.

 

"So...Does Ilwoo...you know... know about this..."

 

She shook her head and stared at her hands that were resting on her lap. The thought of Dara, staying in that place without Ilwoo knowing about it somehow made him happy deep inside. He could spend time with her without worrying about things. Truth to be told. When he found out that she's the girl his friend loves, just like him, fears him. He doesn't want to ruin their friendship. But at the same time, he doesn't want to lose her 

 

And as of now, Ilwoo is the least from his concerns. Here she is, Sandara Park, his love, his life, is here with him to spend the next days with him and have her lost memories back. He love the idea. Really...

 

"Why didn't you--"

 

"Please Jiyong. Let's keep this as a secret. My family knows that I'm in Paris with a friend of mine and the only person knows about me staying here is Amber... Please..."

 

Though stunned at what she just said, he nodded his head.

 

Once again, they were surrounded with a deafening silence. He sighed. He can't take it, the silence and the distance between them. So near yet so far, that's what he feel at the moment. He cleared his throat...

 

"Dara..." he called out making her tilt her head and look at him. "Can I...hug you?" he asked. She didn't respond and just stare at him. He stood up from his seat, and slowly, went to her side. Raising both his arms, she didn't move and so, he took the opportunity to hug her. He longed for that moment to happen, once again. Have her in his arms, feel her warmth and stay like that. He closed his eyes as his vis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter