Chapter Four

The Vow Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Chapter Four

 

 


"Hello! Welcome!" Sandy greeted the guests as they greeted back at her. 


That day was her fiance's celebration for his 8th year anniversary in the industry and they were celebrating it along with Ilwoo's close friends and some of his relatives. They haven't announced anything about their engagement yet. She's fine with that for she still can't believe that she's his fiance and it's been already a month since the day he proposed to her.


She excused herself and went upstairs, to her room where she left Amber for the younger girl to change into a dress. Funny it may sound but the girl kept on saying, she just can't wear dresses for some people might recognize her. 


She knocked on the door.


"Amber? Amber?" she called out but got no response from the girl. She turned the knob and slowly push the door as she found a certain girl, sitting at the edge of the bed, wearing the dress and giving her attention at her hands who's playing at the hem of her it.


"Amber, why aren't you answering me?" she asked as she approached her and sat at the edge of the bed, next to her. 


"She doesn't want to show herself, wearing that" someone suddenly spoke and revealed himself from the dark part of the room for the lights were off. She recognized him instantly though he's wearing a mask, the theme of the night's party.


"Donghae? How long have you been here?" she asked.


"Since the time she's been having hard time zipping the dress..." he said and went to the mirror and picked up the mask there. Sandy just watch her little brother on whatever he's going to do.


He stood in front of the younger girl as he looked down at her. "Chibikun, look at me" he commanded which made Amber shook her head as a response. "Chibi-kun..." 


Amber didn't move and so, Donghae did the initiative as he tilted her head by holding her chin, and made her look at him. 


"Why are you so ashamed?" he asked.


"I'm...ah..."


"You might think, people look at you differently by this? You, wearing girly stuff for the first time in your life? You know, you're something if that's the thing running in your mind right now" he said and sighed as he wore the mask to her. "You are pretty, with or without this. Don't mind what others will say. You are a girl after all. And, they just need to mind their own businesses." He said and knelt in front of her. He held her hand. "I'll be here for you, I won't leave. Don't mind them, let's not mind them, okay? Chibi-kun?" he said making the younger girl nod her head in response.


Sandy can't help but to smile at the sight of the two. They look like a couple at their current situation and they look good together. She chuckled.


"Hey! I'm here. Alright, don't mind me. I'll just leave the both of you. Just go downstairs okay? We have to welcome Ilwoo's visitors. Do those mushy stuffs some other time" she said and exited the room. 


She suddenly bumped unto someone, making her almost stumble behind if not for the person, holding her still. 


She was holding at the person's shoulder, trying to support her weight, as the person was holding her by the waist. She can't help but to look at those pair of eyes looking back at her behind those mask the person is wearing.


She cleared and helped herself to stand properly as he kept her balance.


She apologetically smiled at the guy. "I'm sorry..." she uttered. "Excuse me..." she said and walked away from that place, leaving the guy behind without even letting him say anything.

 


~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

 


"Where have you been, Jiyong?" Youngbae asked as he stood beside him.


"The second floor. This place is bigger than mine and I'm not familiar with the place..."


"And what did you did there?"


"I'm looking for the comfort room. Good thing I was able to ask a maid in this house..."


"Good. Now, where is Ilwoo?" 


Jiyong sipped on his drink, recalling the scene back at the second floor. Of course, he lied to Youngbae. He wasn't able to find the comfort room for it's not the maid he bumped into, but a girl in her black mask and red dress, hair in curls that freely fall on her bare shoulders. She's petite, and he can still feel her hand on his shoulder and his arm around her frame. There's this unknown familiarity.... And he can't just figure it out as of the moment. 


"Yo! You two came!" Ilwoo exclaimed as he hugged them. 


He's wearing a white tuxedo, while wearing his silver mask but despite the thing, anyone can notice that it was him in the way he smiles and the way he stood in front of everyone with much confidence. After all, that's what they mastered from their trainings to become better.


"Of course, we won't miss this for the world!" Youngbae exclaimed.


"Man, you are now celebrating your 8th year on the industry! Congratulations. I guess, you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter