Chapter Fourteen

The Vow Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fourteen

 

 

 

Dara cannot help bu to stare at Jiyong who was staring outside the window with a smile on his face. They were currently inside an almost empty bus and heading to somewhere she doesn't know. And to top it all, they were disguised before riding the bus only to took them off when they were already traveling for more than 30 minutes. And it's been almost two hours of their bus ride, still, there's a smile on Jiyong's eyes.

 

Deciding to finally ask him, she cleared and faced his direction.

 

"Uhm... Jiyong..." she called out and waited for him to answer or at least turn his head to her direction, but he didn't budge. She blew some air and cleared as she once again call out for his name. "Jiyong..." she exclaimed, louder this time but still, he didn't budge.

 

She sighed and pouted as she moved her face closer to him and waved her hand in front of his face. Still, not moving. A knot formed on her forehead and pursed her lips as she just sat properly. She quietly stared at his direction.

 

"Is he sleeping?" she asked to herself. "How come he's smiling?"

 

Her phone phone rang making her look away from Jiyong's direction and pulled the gadget from her purse. Ilwoo's name was on the screen making her eyes widen. She didn't realize, it's been a week since her last conversation with him. This made her, clear and answered the call.

 

"Hello?" she muttered, biting on her lower lip as if she was caught doing something she should not do.

 

"Hi baby. Did I disturbed you?" he asked.

 

"N-no! Of course not." 

 

"You must be enjoying on your stay there, I haven't talked with you for a week now. Are you having fun with Chaerin?" he asked.

 

"Y-yes. We're strolling around the place everyday, yes, it's fun here!" she said and could only smile apologetically from the other line while apologizing to her fiance in her mind. She poke her head over and over again while trying her best not to sigh.

 

"I see. Then... I should not disturb you anymore, okay?"

 

"Okay~"

 

"I'll end the call now. I still need to call Jiyong" he said.

 

"Hmmm. Call him? Why?" she suddenly blurted out making her lightly slap for asking.

 

"Oh~ It's his birthday today. He's getting old now, he should really settle down. Anyway baby, see you in two weeks okay? Enjoy there. I love you~ bye!"

 

"Ah... Eh... Uhm... Bye" that's all she could utter for the call had finally disconnected. 

 

After placing her phone inside her purse, she tilted her head to the side and stared at the guy next to her. He stirred when his phone, rang.

 

"Hello?" he muttered while massaging his jaw and she wonders why. "Oh! Thank you --- Then good luck on your drama --- Of course, I'm going to watch it --- Okay, I'll be there at the premiere --- Then I'll look forward to your gift once you're back here ---" Dara can't help but to just watch him, answering every words from the caller, Ilwoo to be exact, and observe his expressions. Suddenly, his smile vanished for a short moment but appeared again after seconds making her wonder if her eyes were just playing tricks on her. "--- Of course, I'll be there --- September 23? That's two weeks after your --- Uhm...okay --- of course... ---See you soon! Bye!"

 

And the call, ended.

 

He whispered something but she wasn't able to hear what it was, and then he smiled a little. He once again massaged his jaw. 

 

"Are you alright?" she asked.

 

"Ah, yes. My jaw just felt numb, I don't know why."

 

"Maybe because you've been smiling for more than two hours now?"

 

"Really? I didn't know..."

 

"Have you been sleeping?"

 

"Uhm... Yes? Why?" he answered making formed a small 'o' and turn her head to the side.

 

"Nothing. I was just curious how you did it. Smiling while sleeping."

 

"I am smiling while sleeping?" she nodded her head in response. "How come?" he asked and all she could do was to shrug her shoulders.

 

"Uhm... Jiyong... Where are we going? I thought we're going to Bom's place, like what you said, two days ago."

 

"Ah! Yes, they are going to her place."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter