Chapter Thirteen

The Vow Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter Thirteen

 

 

Time passes by so fast and it's been a week and two days since Dara stayed at her apartment. Things between her and Jiyong were just fine. They are getting along very well, finding the familiarity from his company, she started acting as if no accident had happened. It's as if being the Sandara Park just years ago.

 

Only for one thing...

 

She hasn't remembered Jiyong's connection to her. Who he is from her past.

 

This fact could only pain him from time to time but remained silent from it. The pain doubles every time she would happily talk with Ilwoo over the phone and his desire to make her remember everything doubled as well to the point of almost telling her who he really is from her past.

 

But deep inside, a voice reminded him that this girl isn't the Dara from way back when they had said their vows...she's incomplete and only him can complete all the missing parts of her past. And that means, connecting himself to her again the way he did it, few years back.

 

With this thought in mind, he started planning. Just by waiting there for her to remember things as slow as possible, wouldn't give any further progress. 

 

Slowly but surely... a thought crossed his mind.

 

He'll make her remember in less than two weeks time. If it will bring back her memories and would change her mind from pushing through her wedding with Ilwoo, then it is much better. But if not...then he will just accept his defeat...and the pain he would carry until his last breath.

 

Because for Kwon Jiyong, there's no one else in his heart, other than the girl who he promised his first love...and his last.


 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 


Dara was currently sitting at a cafe just near her apartment and spent the whole afternoon there, facing her laptop, while reading all the manuscripts she had wrote before. She cannot help but to smile at the scenes she created, the stories she plotted and most of all, the romance that she wrote. It's as if, the writer had gave all the emotions she could muster at every part of it.

 

Now she wondered, is she that inspired that she was able to write all those things created by her imagination? She chuckled at the thought. 

 

Happiness in a Paradise


 

She stared at the title of a certain document from the folder. Curious about what's inside, she opened the file and found the short content of it.

 

One longing heart is searching for comfort

One cold heart hugs itself for warmth

Still the emptiness cannot be figured out

Still the pain cannot be ease away

Quivering lips and shivering body, in a lonely night.

Eyes well, tears fell, never been wiped away

Once upon a deafening silence of the evening

Comes a warmth that hugs the cold soul

Found the searching heart, gave it comfort

Filled the emptiness, subsiding the pain

Warm hands wiped the salty water away

Kissed the quivering lips under the night's beauty

Finally smiling, a searching soul found its home

Found the happiness in its Paradise

 

 

A knot formed on her forehead after reading the contents of the document. Touching her chest, she felt the sudden fast beating of her heart. This one made her confused, yet ending for her heart to beat like this.

 

She sighed and sipped on her coffee. Diverting her attention outside the cafe, she observed the people as they passed by the place. 

 

It's been a week and three days, and though there's a progress with her case, she still cannot figure out the confusion she had been experiencing over the time spent with Jiyong.

 

Confused not only with connecting all the dots, filling up the missing pieces of her memory, and the sudden changes of her heartbeat whenever she's around Jiyong. One moment, she's perfectly fine, another moment, she's confused and after some time, she would touch the area near her heart and would smile.

 

Things are making her crazy at the same time, happy with whatever uncleared reason there is.

 

Over those days she decided staying with him, she experienced less throbbing pain of her head, and more of a relief as she would remember bits of her past.

 

Someone sat in front of her, grabbing her attention.

 

It was Bom...

 

"Hi~" the girl greeted with a smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter