Chapter Seventeen

The Vow Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seventeen

 

 

"You know how to ride a bike?" Jiyong asked as he handed Dara a pink bicycle.

 

She raised a brow at him and smirk. "Are you underestimating my capability, mister?" she asked making him laugh aloud. "So you find this funny huh?"

 

"Not at all, miss Park. I was just thinking if I still need to teach you with it or you can manage by yourself." he said with a smile.

 

"Then I'll say I can do the latter" Dara confidently answered. "Now, where are we going?"

 

"Just going to stroll around... By the way, this place is your hometown."

 

"My hometown?"

 

"Yes. Our school was just around the corner. Also, there are places here where you like to spend most of your time. That includes...my home..."

 

"Really? So I've been here before?"

 

"Can I say, you actually love it here? You are a very good friend of my mother and my sister, if you wanted to know..." he said and chuckled afterwards. "You three can make a good trio... Add Bom noona to that, then that makes four of you..."

 

"So that explains why your family doesn't mind having me here..."

 

"Yep!" Jiyong rode his own bicycle and looked at her. "Let's go? Follow my lead."

 

She just shook her head and followed him, surpassing him after. "I can go ahead right?" she said with a smile and pedaled faster than him.

 

"Then a race it is!" he exclaimed and did the same.

 

Dara cannot help but to squeal at this and did her best to maintain her spot.

 

They started racing, laughing and shouting at their own silliness. They were just doing the same thing for an hour when she suddenly stopped at a familiar playground.

 

"You want to rest?" he asked.

 

She nodded her head and jump off the bicycle, guiding it around the place. They stopped in front of the swing and placed their bicycles at the side. She sat at one of the swing as Jiyong did the same, sitting at the empty swing next to Dara.

 

They busied themselves, watching the kids silently as they silently and gently push their seats.

 

"I thought we have a lot of things to do? Mind sharing your itinerary for the day, mister?"

 

"Well, we are ---"

 

"Uncle Jiyong!" a little girl exclaimed as she stood in front of Jiyong while smiling and her hands were at her back.

 

"Sun Kyung!" he exclaimed in surprise as he pull the little girl for a hug. "Where's your mother?" he asked after.

 

Sun Kyung pouted and pointed at a certain direction. "She's busy with Sun Mi and Papa uncle..."

 

With this, Jiyong and Dara suddenly diverted their attention to a couple sitting at a bench just few meters away from where they were sitting, a little girl, around a year old, was resting at the arms of the guy.

 

"Papa uncle?"

 

"Yes! He's eomma's new husband and Sun Mi is their baby, my baby sister" the girl said as she grinned. "Eomma looks happy right? That's why I like papa uncle for him." With the little girl's statement, Jiyong cannot help but to smile. "How about you uncle Jiyong? I can see happiness and sadness in your eyes. Why?"

 

"For your age little girl, you can be very observant at times. Why did you say so?"

 

"I don't know. I just observed..." Sun Kyung shrugged and diverted her attention to Dara, smiling in the process. "Nice seeing you again...miss" she said.

 

Dara cannot help but to stare blankly at the little girl in front of her. What does she meant by again? She cannot even remember meeting her before. Or maybe...

 

"Are you lost miss?" the little girl asked. "Because to me, you look lost. How are you related to her, uncle Jiyong?"

 

There are knots on Jiyong's forehead as he stare at the girl before blinking his eyes a couple of times. "Oh, this is Sandara Park, my friend" he said and smiled.

 

"Your friend?" Sun Kyung innocently blinked at Jiyong then looked at Dara. "Miss, are you confused?" she smiled. "If you can't remember me, we met almost three years ago. I can still remember, your eyes were swollen back then. You dropped your handkerchief and you didn't even notice. How are you now? Have you already met a good guy?"

 

"How old are you?" instead of answering, Dara asked back.

 

"Turning ten."

 

"You are a very smart kid. How come you can still remember me after all these years?"

 

"How can I forget you? You are beautiful, and you reminded me of my eomma then." Dara can only nod her head at the response of Sun Kyung. "So...?"

 

"Actually, I've met a good guy. After my accident, he took care of me and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter