Chapter Nineteen

The Vow Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nineteen

 

 

"You're here!" Dara exclaimed as she approached Jiyong who was just leaning his bicycle at a corner near her house. "Good to see you again..." she said and smiled at him.

 

He smiled back at her.

 

It's been two days since he left Dara at the Park's. He just stayed at his rest house, thinking about things while leaving her at the care of her own family for her to also adjust with the new information. Seeing her after days, he can say that she's more fine than the last time he saw her.

 

"How are you doing?" he asked as they walked side-by-side on their way inside the house.

 

"Doing good. I can slowly remember some things that I forgot..."

 

This made him, stop from his tracks. "You do?" he asked.

 

"Yes! My life before my accident, meeting my friends again, my family, and you. It's feels good knowing that from scratch, I am now slowly remembering about my past. And that's all because of you. Thank you Jiyong..." she said and smiled, walking ahead of him.

 

He just watched her back, without moving from his place. She stopped and turned at his direction.

 

"What's wrong?" she asked.

 

Jiyong shook his head in response and smiled as he ran to her. "I am glad about that progress."

 

"Jiyong, can I ask something?"

 

"Sure. What is it?"

 

"Well, it's nothing serious but... I remember you saying that past memories are meant to stay in the past. I think you were right. Maybe all these memories I've known from the first day I asked a favor from you were already enough for me to remember. Well, what I really mean is that... I stopped reading the letters..." she said. He just stared blankly at her. "That last letter I read was the sixth one and then, I stopped. Do you mind if I stop reading them? Don't worry, I'll keep them all."

 

"You can just give them to me..." he said with a blank expression.

 

"No!" she exclaimed. "I mean, they're mine right? I wrote them for someone I used to call Mr. Y so, I think I have the rights to keep them with me... Just... Just for remembrance. We don't know, I might read them one of these days..."

 

"Then I'll just give them back to the rightful receiver."

 

"No, I am the sender... Err... I was the sender so I decided to keep them with me now."

 

"Then secure a copy for yourself and I'll give them back to him."

 

"Why do you keep insisting on returning them? Can't I keep them huh?" Dara confusedly asked with a knot on her forehead.

 

Jiyong just stared blankly at her for a few moments and shook his head after.

 

"Alright. If you say so..."

 

"I said so..." she whispered but enough for him to hear.

 

They were now inside the house as Jiyong went straight to the living room and sat at a couch. Dara went to the kitchen to prepare them, something to drink.

 

Durami and her mother were at the market that morning to buy things they needed at home. They didn't ask her to join them for they wanted her to rest and take the time of her stay at their house after years of being gone.

 

Dara joined Jiyong at the living room, carrying a tray containing of two glasses of iced tea and some sandwiches. He thanked her when she gave him a glass of drink.

 

"By the way, I just talked with Ilwoo earlier..." she opened up making Jiyong, stopped from munching his sandwich. He just stared at her. "I told him that I am with my family now... My true family... and you brought me here..."

 

"What did he say?"

 

"He asked me, when did I came back to Seoul, where am I right now, why didn't I went straight home from Paris, and so on. He asked a lot of questions to be honest..."

 

"What did you told him?"

 

"Well, I told him that I met my real family, I remembered some of my past and you helped me. Oh, he also asked me if where are you now. He might call you today since he wanted to say a lot, and that includes thanking you for helping me. The moment I told him I finally found my real family, he said he wanted to meet them right away and that, he'll be back as soon as possible for that to happen."

 

"He must be really excited."

 

"He is! He sounds---"

 

Dara was interrupted by the sound coming from Jiyong's phone. He looked at the screen and tilted his head to her direction. "It's Ilwoo..." he said.

 

She gasped and her eyes widen in shock. "Don't tell him you're here!"

 

"Why not?"

 

"Just don't tell him, please. I'm begging you!"

 

Jiyong didn't say a word and answered the call. He placed the gadget near his ear as he was just staring at Dara who kept on begging at him.

 

"Hey bro" he greeted after moments. She didn't know what's the reason why but he set the loudspeaker of his phone, on.

 

"Bro, first of all, thank you."

 

"For what?"

 

"Sandy told me about you, helping her. I can sense that she's happier now knowing that she finally met the important people from her pas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter