Chapter Fifteen

The Vow Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifteen

 

 


Dara was busy browsing the pictures from Jiyong's camera and she can't help but to smile while admiring each of the shot he had took. Currently sitting at the sand just few meters away from the sea, her worries were slowly fading along the cold breeze. What's there to worry about anyway? 

 

She shrugged the thought off. Raising the camera in front of her, she pressed the button and heard a click sound. Staring at the shot she took, unconsciously, another smile spread on her lips. 

 

A thought crossed her mind, making her stood up from her spot and ran away from where she was sitting at. She faced the sea and moved a few steps back, the camera in front of her. Once she got the right angle, she pressed the button and stared at the picture in front of her.

 

In the picture, she can't help but to imagine the painting Jiyong showed her just a week ago. 

 

"Who are you really...Mr. K?" she asked.

 

Turning her back, she decided to walk around just like what she originally planned. She randomly took pictures as she enjoyed doing it. 

 

She doesn't know how long she's been walking or where she was already but she found a market and decided to look around. 

 

It's his birthday today.

 

Ilwoo's words rang in her mind. Jiyong's birthday...

 

"Excuse me, ahjussi. Can I have this one?" she called out the attention of the vendor and gave him the thing she was talking about. 

 

The old man smiled and nodded his head as he placed the thing in a box and gave it to her. She immediately gave him her payment. Before she could even leave, she saw a board just next to the table where she had bought something. 

 

"Would you like to try, young lady?" an old woman, asked her. She stared at the board before facing the elder and nodded her head with a smile. 

 

"You can write some few words if you want."

 

Dara accepted the pen, the old woman offered and wrote something to it before posting it to the board and bidding the latter her goodbye. She turned around and walked away, leaving the old woman, smiling, while watching her leaving figure.

 

Time passed by and it's already two in the afternoon. She wasn't able to get track of the time. And even though she wanted to go back to Jiyong's rest house, she already forgot the way back there. And to add another problem to it, she forgot to bring her phone with her. 

 

Dara can't help but to just helplessly sigh and sat at the bench just few meters away from the market she found. 

 

"The weather seems to be not good too. How lucky I am..." she uttered and sighed as she tilted her head and stared at the sky.

 

Scratching her nape, she closed her eyes and looked down at the camera on her lap. Just then, something caught her eyes.

 

She moved a little and caressed that certain thing that caught her attention...

 

Darong and Yongie have been here...


 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~~

 


He's been walking around for 30 minutes now but still, Jiyong cannot find any trace of Dara. She's been gone for almost two hours now and he can't help but to worry especially with the thought that it was just her first time at his rest house...and was back at the place after years.

 

He decided to walk at a certain way, not aiming for any direction but trying his luck to find her. He ended up standing at an intersection, a very familiar intersection to him. He looked at his right and battled to himself whether to take the route. It's the way to his parent's house but she couldn't be there right?

 

With this in mind, he took the route on his left and after almost 10 minutes, he ended up in a market. It was the first time that he saw that market at the place though he live there for how many years. He was just gone for more than two years and surely, lots of changes happened at the place.

 

While walking around the market, he stopped at a certain spot and stared at the pictures in front of him. 

 

"Would you like to try, young man?"

 

He didn't say a word and just stared at a particular picture of a girl, smiling, while holding his camera.

 

Happy birthday Jiyong...

 

Without thinking twice, he pulled at the picture and stared at it. It was Dara in the picture and under it, there were words written for him.

 

He turned the picture...

 

I'm sorry for bothering you these past days. Don't worry, I won't bother you anymore once we came back to Seoul.

 

"Uhm, ahjumma. Can I buy this picture?"

 

"Why? You know the girl in the picture?" He nodded his head as a response. "Is she your girlfriend? You must be the Jiyong she was talking about in the picture? Happy birthday young man..."

 

"Ahhh..." Jiyong could only show her an awkward smile, not knowing what to answer on her questions.

 

"You can keep it with you. You don't hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter