Chapter Twelve

The Vow Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twelve

 

 


Mr. Y,
        Love is wonder...

(A/N: Letter's contents can be found in Agony of the Secret Him, Chapter Two^^)

 

"Jiyong, may I ask something?" Dara asked once Jiyong finally stepped out of the bathroom. She was in the living room, facing the television while watching a certain variety show. It's almost lunch time and when she looked at the fridge back at the kitchen, she found nothing to cook.

 

"Sure, what is it?" he asked and sat at the single couch while drying his hair using a towel.

 

"Well... I was just curious if there's a grocery store somewhere here." 

 

Jiyong stopped from what he was doing and stared at her. 

 

It's been two days since the day she decided to stayed there and so far, things between her and the guy aren't that awkward despite the fact that she hadn't regained back her memories yet. But since the day she stayed there, she knew, she had made progress with her situation.

 

"There is... Why did you asked?"

 

"Well, we have nothing to cook in the fridge and it's almost lunch time. Can we go later?"

 

"Of course, of course. I didn't know we have nothing to cook for lunch. I'm sorry about that..." he sincerely apologized which made Dara, shake her head and smiled at him. 

 

"You don't have to apologize. Let's just eat lunch at some fast food on our way there..." she said to console him making him, smile. He continued with what he was doing as she stood up. "I'll go get change then..." she said and turn her back from him, going to the room.

 

Jiyong could only stare at her back until the door of the room finally closed. Two days without even showing up to his friends and only updated Bom and Seunghyun the day after the incident of meeting Dara happened, he's glad that she made progress. He have to do everything he could do, as he recalled her words.

 

I'm getting married in two months time...

 

He cannot stop that stabbing pain on his chest when she uttered those words with a smile. She even played with the ring on her finger...the ring which was not the pair of his. Upon the sight of it, he could only ran his finger at the silver thing on his own hand.

 

And before that day comes, I wanted to introduce him to my real family...

 

If he could only betray the friendship he and Ilwoo have, he had done it long enough just to steal the girl he have been loving for a long time now...steal what's his.

 

Placing the towel on his shoulder, he stood up and approached his bag placed just near the couch and searched for something inside of it. Once he found what he's looking for, the next thing his eyes searched for is something to use for it.

 

He smiled upon seeing what he's looking for.

 

Dara opened the door on her room and found Jiyong lying at the sofa in the living room. His arm was placed on top of his forehead, as if he's sleeping. She smiled at the view when something caught her eyes. 

 

She reached for the thing attached on the door and found a photograph...of her. In the picture, she's holding a piece of apple while her lips were pursed. 

 

I went to pick some fruits.

 

"Remembered something?" she heard him utter, making her look at his direction. He's finally on a sitting position while looking at her, head tilted on the side.

 

"Not really..." she answered as she closed the door behind her and approached him. "Who took this?" she asked.

 

"Me... That's when we saw each other at the grocery... You were with Bom." Dara could only nod her head in response as she was now sitting next to Jiyong.

 

She stared at the picture in her hands and caressed it,

 

You're enjoying, are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter