Chapter Twenty

The Vow Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty

 

 

After their last conversation, Dara didn't saw any signs of Jiyong anymore. Whatever are his whereabouts, she doesn't know anymore.

 

Time passes by so quickly and it's less than a week now before her wedding. The preparation was really grand and she was also helping Chaerin with organizing the event though the latter won't let her do a lot of job since it will only spoil the wedding proper itself.

 

She would only help with minor things such as sending invitations and checking her wedding dress with Amber when Chaerin is busy enough to go with her. She can understand her dilemma. Anyway, her friend wanted to do something grand for her and so, all she could do is to understand her and thank her enough for exerting too much effort at this very anticipated event.

 

"Less than seven days left unnie. How do you feel now?" Amber, who was standing next to her, asked. They were facing her wedding dress and she cannot help but to admire the creation of Chaerin's friend who's a popular designer not only in their country, but also to the other parts of the world.

 

She smiled without looking away from the dress. "I can't believe it Amber. I really am getting married. It's as if, everything went to its right places before the day comes. Finally, Ilwoo met my real family, the family adopted me met them as well, also, I got the chance to invite the important people in my past on this special event. I am so happy and I cannot explain this happiness..."

 

Amber just stared at her for a minute and looked at the ground before returning her gaze to the dress. "Were you able to invite them all?" she asked.

 

"Yes." She turn her head to the younger girl's direction and smiled at her. But the latter didn't return the gesture as she stared at her blankly, seems to have something running inside her mind. "Why?" Dara asked.

 

"I was just wondering, unnie... Were you able to give Kwon Jiyong the invitation?" With this, the smile on her face slowly falter as the thought of the guy struck her mind. Not even his shadow... She didn't even know what happened to him after they parted ways back in Busan. "Do you have any news about him?" the younger girl, asked. She shook her head in response as she diverted her gaze to the gown.

 

"I honestly want to see him and ask him, how is he doing over these past days but I don't know any of his whereabouts. After we parted ways, he didn't return any of my messages to him. Frankly speaking, I miss him... So much."

 

Amber can only watch her unnie as her mood suddenly changed. Though she showed her a smile, she knew that it was just a timid one, way different from the kind of smile she has earlier before the mention of the guy's name.

 

After those weeks the elder girl spent with Jiyong, she knew that something had changed. Though she's been with her for only more than two years, it was enough for her to know how different she was back when she's still clueless about her past compared to the time after her encounter with the popular artist who turns out to be the best friend of the soon-to-be-bride.

 

"Then why don't you visit him at his company?" Amber suddenly blurted out making Dara to stare at her blankly. "I mean, if he won't answer your messages, then surprise him. Visit him and give him the invitation...personally. In that way, you'll be able to see him and ask him about his whereabouts. Also, ask him why he hasn't returned any of your messages. So you won't be this bothered. Remember unnie, your wedding is just around the corner. You won't be able to realize it not until there's only hours left before the big event."

 

The elder girl stared at her for a minute and without uttering a word, she smiled and nodded her head. She mouthed a thank you before turning her attention to the wedding dress.

 

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

 

 

Dara did what Amber told her to do. She went to YG Entertainment, and ask for him at the place. She was able to meet Bom, Seunghyun and Seungri on her visit but wasn't able to talk with Jiyong.

 

"Noona, if you are looking for Jiyong hyung... He's not here." Seungri said while staring at her.

 

They were currently inside the company's cafeteria for the younger guy invited her for a lunch with him.

 

"What do you mean?" she curiously asked.

 

"He's been busy these past few days. He's working out with something. Why? Do you need anything from him? Or anything you wanted to tell him? I can tell him if you want me to."

 

"No, it's alright. I don't want to---"

 

"Don't worry noona. Believe me, a small favor is nothing compared to what you' had done for me."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Jiyong hyung hasn't told you yet?" he asked making her shake her head in response. "Ah, that's bad. But I'll just tell you then. Actually, it's about hyung's big help with the success of my first solo album. He helped me compose some of my songs and even featured on one of them. I know he was busy back then but he set them aside for a while because of the favor I asked you..."

 

"Asked me?"

 

"Yep! I asked you to talk with hyung about changing his mind. He's actually firm with his first decision and I've been bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter