Chapter Twenty-Five

The Vow Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chapter 25]

 


"I wished I was able to witness all those things you've done while searching for me. I could have filmed it and replay it over and over again..." Jiyong teased Dara as they were heading to somewhere he only knows.

 

He was driving his car while she was sitting at the passenger's seat. She can still remember his last words to her even before they entered his car.

 

I won't let it happen again. I don't want to lose you anymore...

 

He must be pertaining to the accident they had encountered years ago. She can only smile at him and told him the words she had wanted for him to know.

 

I trust you... Always...

 

And so, with one last embrace, they left, riding his car.

 

From the passenger's seat, she diverted her gaze to his direction and glared at him. "Are you making fun of me again?" she muttered under her breath which he only responded with a chuckle.

 

It's been two days already since the day they were reunited. She felt so happy that finally, they were able to be in each other's arms again, for the second time around. This is the second chance of their love and they wanted to make sure that it is sweeter the second time around.

 

They will not let anything nor anyone come on their way anymore, even if it's fate whose trying to separate them apart, they promised not to be shaken.

 

"I am sorry, baby. It's just that you are really cute when you are pissed..."

 

"I hate you..." she muttered at him.

 

"No, you don't hate me. In fact, you love me, too much, that you were able to barge inside Hyun suk hyung's office and demand him to tell you something that's related to me. Oh! I already got the footage of that scene by the way. Thanks to hyung's CCTV camera inside his office that I was able to secure a copy for myself. I am now working out with getting the footage from the airport." he said followed by a loud laughter which annoyed her even more.

 

"You don't love me..." she said, faking a sob.

 

This made Jiyong's smile to finally falter and was replaced by a frown as he looked at her direction. "Hey babe---"

 

"Don't you babe me, Kwon Jiyong. You've been making fun of me since this morning. You are being very insensitive there for reminding me the stupidity I did before. I hate you..." she said, her voice was shaky as she hid her face on her palms, unconsciously, tears flow from her eyes.

 

Jiyong stopped his car at the side of the street and faced her direction. "Babe..." he tried to turn her frame to his direction but she won't budge. He sighed at this and with much gentleness in his voice, he once again, spoke. "Babe, look at me..."

 

"No..."

 

"Dara, please..." he muttered and slowly, she loosen up and let him turn her frame to his direction. He removed her palms from her face, and tears were on her cheeks. He smiled at the sight and chuckled a little as she frown at his reaction and pouted.

 

"You are making fun of me again..." she uttered.

 

He shook his head and started wiping her tears using his thumbs, still with that smile plastered on his face. "I am not making fun of you... It's just that, I can't believe my baby girl still acts like a child and crying over small things..."

 

"It wasn't just like that! You were making fun of me since the day I told you about my stupidity before. Though I kept on telling you, I am not amused, still, you won't stop from teasing me..." She stubbornly said, still with a pout on her lips.

 

"But..."

 

"But what?!"

 

"But it's just because you are really cute every time you are pissed..."

 

"Tsk. I hate you..."

 

"Baby, don't hate me. I was just telling the truth. But you are more beautiful when you are smiling so, my apologies for making fun of you. Hush now, okay?" She pursed her lips at this and flicked him on his forehead, making him to close his eyes as he make-face. Finally, a smile spread on her lips.

 

"Sweet talker..." she muttered under her breath, making him to grin at her.

 

He held her face on his hand and was closing the gap between their face, when all of a sudden, a car bumped at the back of their car, causing for them to part at the impact and faces the same direction at the same time.

 

"Tsk..." 

 

Jiyong who look pissed, stepped out and went at the back to observe his car. She too, went out of the car and ran at the back. The damage wasn't that huge but it was still noticeable.

 

The owner of the car next to them, stepped out as well as he closed the door and approached them.

 

"How was it?" he asked as he put his hands inside his pockets and stared at Jiyong's car as if he's not the one at fault.

 

He stood there, cooly, wearing his leather boots, denim pants, plain white shirt and sun glasses on. Judging by the way he looks, he's on his 50s but looks like younger at the way he dress up.

 

With his question, Dara can't help but to be pissed and approached him with annoyance can be noticed on her facial expression.

 

"Are you seriously asking that mister?" she exclaimed as she went to his side.

 

He diverted his gaze to her direction and stared at her. He was just like that for a moment when his mouth slowly hang open as he removed his sun glasses. He was staring at her with much amusement and something that she cannot read from his eyes.

 

"What are you staring at!? Come on! Speak up..." she demanded.

 

He didn't say a word and just stared at her.

 

"Babe...it's alright. It's just a small damage..." Jiyong said as he went to her side and held her shoulders.

 

"No Jiyong. The way this guy asked you earlier about the damage from your car is as if he's not at fault about it. We're almost involved in another accident there!"

 

"Babe... Let's just go..."

 

"Just like that?!"

 

"Yes..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter