Chapter One

The Vow Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter One

 

 

"Sandy noo--"

 

"Hmmm?" Sandy interrupted the younger girl as she widen her eyes at her. She's busy preparing for her own breakfast though the maids tried to stop her for it's their duty to prepare her breakfast.

 

"Aigoo, Sandy noona. What's with the look early in the morning?" the younger girl asked.

 

Sandy sighed and placed down the spatula she's holding, asking one maid to do it for her which the latter immediately obliged.

 

She held the younger girl's hand and dragged her to the living room and sat with her at the couch. She once again sighed and looked at the girl.

 

"Why do you kept on calling me noona, huh Amber? You are a girl, for goodness sake!" She exclaimed making Amber sheepishly smile at her. She encircled her arms around Sandy and chuckled.

 

"I'm not a girl, noona..." she said.

 

Sandy glared at her. "You're not? Do you want me to strip off all your clothes for you just to make you realize it?" she sternly asked.

 

"Aigoo, noona, don't be silly! You can't do that!" Amber laughed.

 

She seriously stared at her just to emphasize that she is a hundred percent sure that she'll do it just to make the younger girl realize that she's being serious here.

 

Amber just cleared and moved away from her as she looked down at her hands.

 

"Why do you kept on doing this Amber, huh? You are beautiful, yet, look at you, that huge shirt, baggy pants, dressing up like a guy, acting like a guy, calling me noona, what's with all of these?" She asked.

 

"Aigoo noo-"

 

"Call me unnei or I'll smack you..."

 

"Aigoo noo-- alright! Unnie, don't be so harsh with me, okay?"

 

"I will. Just stop with this facade of yours..." she uttered as she touched the younger girl's face. "You are so pretty, dear. Do you want me to shove it to your face even more?"

 

"No--"

 

"Good morning noona!" Someone interrupted them. From the staircase, there stood the younger guy with that oh so bright smile. He ran down the stairs and instantly gave her a bear hug.

 

"Why are you so hyper this morning, Lee Donghae?" Sandy asked.

 

"Nothing noona. I just slept well" he responded, still with that bright smile. "Yo chibi-kun! You are so early today! I told you, you can't make a move with my noona. She's already taken~" Donghae exclaimed as he faced Amber,  ending his sentence with a sing-song voice, imitating a part of a song.

 

"I know hyung. She rejected me, first thing in the morning. Don't worry, I'll try tomorrow, again..." Amber said and grinned at the guy making Sandy smack her lightly on her shoulder and making Donghae laugh aloud.

 

"Aish. You two, I'm out here. I'll help the maids in the kitchen. Occupy yourselves..." she said as she stood up. "And Amber, I'm not done with you yet. We'll talk later" she reminded.

 

"Yes ma'am!" Amber saluted making her shake her head.

 

 

 

 

 

It's been more than a year since she woke up from her deep coma, and two years that the Lee's have been taking good care of her.

 

The first thing that came up in her mind the day she woke up is, what happened to her? What is she doing in the hospital and staying there for almost a year with Mr. And Mrs. Lee's care?

 

They told her, she's their daughter, at least for them, she's a daughter they've been wishing for the above to give them. She's their dream come true. They never keep anything from her. They told her everything.

 

They found her body by the sea, while they were having their family time around the place using their yacht. They thought she's dead already but after they found out, she still has her pulse,beating, they instantly brought her to the hospital, cutting their family outing in the process.

 

She felt bad because she's the reason why they cut they family bonding but they immediately told her that it doesn't matter for they were able to save her life.

 

Since the day she woke up, they were there to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter