Chapter Eleven

The Vow Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eleven

 

 

 

Jiyong blinked his eyes couple of times. He sat straight while trying to wear off the sleepiness as Dara just watched his every movements. She was also sitting on the floor, near the edge of the bed...near him.

 

"Dara..." he finally uttered her name when he finally stopped from continuous blinking of his eyes and just stared at her. Slowly, she produced a smile on her pretty face.

 

"Hi..." she greeted in a whisper.

 

His gesture took her aback but didn't move away from him when he cupped her face using his palms and just stared at her. There's a hint of worriedness in his brown orbs as he caress her cheeks.

 

"Feeling better now?" he asked. Still with that small smile, she nodded her head to assure him that everything was just fine. He sighed in relief. "Water? Or food? Are you hungry? What do you want? I'll get you some..." he lets go of her face and stood up, fixing himself. She can say that he's still worried of her.

 

She reached for his hand to stop him which she successfully did. He stopped and looked down at her as she was still sitting on the floor and he's standing in front of her. She shook her head and smiled.

 

"I'm fine. You don't have to worry Jiyong..." she said. He just stared at her before he knelt down to gather her in his arms and enveloped her frame for a hug.

 

"God, I'm glad you're okay. I was worried Dara. When you suddenly groaned and screamed because of the pain I can't take away, I was afraid I might loose you. Call me exaggerating things but that's what I really felt..." he confessed and hugged her tight.

 

She patted his back and sighed. She felt sorry for making him feel that way during her attacks. If she's to ask, she'd rather not overthink to prevent those attacks just so he won't worry that much about her but sadly, she cannot. "I'm sorry..." she apologized.

 

"Hmmm. No, it isn't your fault. Don't be sorry. It is just normal for me to worry about you. Just... just let me be there next to you if you started feeling like that again, okay? Hold on to me..."

 

She stopped patting his back and kept her hands in place. Now, they were hugging each other. She didn't even realize that in just less than 24 hours, she'll feel this comfortable around him. It just feel so right being there, next to him that's why she can't think of any possibility that could stop her from being this close to him...right?

 

"Jiyong..."

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"I've read the letter...you gave me..."

 

"You did?"

 

"Yes..."

 

He held her by her shoulders and pull himself a little away from her. She loosen her hug from his frame and her hands on his side as she looked up straight to his eyes. It's as if he's searching for something from her eyes that she didn't have any idea of what.

 

"Who is Mr. Y? Who is S? Who is Mr. K? Who hurt who? What is the letter talking about? What is Love is just a word got to do with everything? I am curious and questions never left my mind."

 

"Please don't overthink. I don't want to see you hurting like that again" he said as he run his hands up and down her arm as if, trying to calm her.

 

"Hmm..." she shook her head. "I am fine Jiyong. Please tell me...Who are they?" Jiyong just stared at her before he sighed in defeat. She gave him the letter that she just read and he accepted it, running his fingers at the hand-written words on it.

 

"This letter... Is a letter to Mr. Y, from S... from you, Sandara..." she just look at him blankly as she blinks her eyes. "I don't know if you are already ready for this information. Maybe I should--"

 

"No!" she stopped him. "Please...continue."

 

He sighed and so, he did continued.

 

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

 

"I preheated it, just enough not to overcook the noodles..." Jiyong said as he settled a bowl of ramen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter