Chapter Eighteen

The Vow Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eighteen

 

 

Dara and Durami were sitting at the couch, facing each other. They were inside the Park's house and the younger Park still can't believe that her sister whom they thought, was already dead, is now sitting just in front of her.

 

She was just staring at her while Dara did the same, observing her face. This girl who looks like her is her sister... And she's inside her own home, she just...don't know what to feel at that moment.

 

The two of them were left with each other's company after Mrs. Park fainted earlier and once regained her consciousness, started crying and asking questions. This made Jiyong to ask them to just leave the two of them and he'll explain everything to their mother.

 

"Are you for real?" Durami suddenly uttered as she touches Dara's hand making her gasp. "Are you really my sister?" she asked.

 

Dara doesn't know what to say for Jiyong didn't even tell her about his plan. She was also taken aback when he brought her there and introduced her to her real family.

 

She felt the sadness surrounding her heart when she saw that the younger girl's eyes were starting to get misty. A part of her wanted to hold her, embrace her, and tell her that yes, she's her sister...but a part of her was confuse, afraid of something she too, doesn't know.

 

"I thought you're dead... I thought you left us already... What happened? How did you survive? How are you after all these years? Unnie~ I missed you!" Durami exclaimed and hugged her, finally letting the tears that blurred her vision, to fall.

 

Slowly, Dara responded at her gesture, encircling her arms around her frame as she hugged her back, patting her back in the process.

 

"I missed you so much. You don't know how much we tried to accept the painful fact of losing you, how much eomma cried at night just because she misses you, how much Sanghyun did his best to kept on working even if the thought of you still haunts him, how I tried to move on just to live the life you want for us... And now, you're here... I don't know what to feel. I am confuse but most of all, happy that you're alive, that you're here with us." Durami cried out and all Dara could do is to comfort her, pat her back until she calms down.

 

Seeing the girl at this state makes her heart constrict. She finally felt the longing, engulfing her heart as she tightened her hug at her sister's frame. Her visions started to blur as she felt the tears forming.

 

She closed her eyes and the formed tears started streaming their way down her cheeks.

 

Unnie, do you love...

 

I think that explains it all...

 

The same voice of Durami rang on her head. Slowly, she pulled away from the hug which the younger let her as she slowly let her go. She started massaging her temples as she felt the throbbing of her head from the sudden crossing of incomplete parts of her memory.

 

Durami... I love him.

 

"Unnie, are you okay?" Durami asked worriedly as she touches her sister's arm.

 

"I'm...I'm okay..." Dara uttered, raising her hand in front of her. "Just...just a mild headache..." she lied, forcing a small smile.

 

Her sister stood up. "I'll go get you some water..." she said and without waiting for her response, turned around and left on a rush.

 

She laid on her back on the couch and continuously massaged her temples, as the pain slowly subsided. Then, she heard some voices but they were just too unclear that they irritated her ears and making her head, ache even more.

 

Durami came back with a glass of water in her hand. "Here unnie, drink this..." she said as she helped Dara to sit properly before giving her the glass which she gladly accepted.

 

"What happened?" Jiyong asked as he approaches them. He immediately sat next to Dara and ran his hand, up and down her back to calm her.

 

"Unnie said it's a mild headache..."

 

"Mild headache?" Jiyong turned to Dara. "Did you heard voices again?"

 

Dara can only nod her head and sighed as she massaged her head once again.

 

"Voices?" Durami curiously asked.

 

"It's nothing. Durami, can I bring your sister to her room for now? Let her take some rest first, if it's alright with you..." The younger Park can only nod her head in response as she watched Jiyong, assisting her sister to the stairs, going to her room.

 

 

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

 

 

"Your room is just the same as before..." Jiyong uttered as he guided Dara to her bed. "Nothing really changed."

 

She roamed her eyes around the room. "A familiar feeling in an unfamiliar place... But I feel that I missed this place..." she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter