Chapter eight

Save me, from Myself?

A/N I wanted to warn all of you lovely people now, this chapter gets a little depressing, but to make it up to you all, I AM GOING TO PUT FUNNY PICTURES AT THE END!!! YAAAY! 

 

 

Taylor looked at her computer screen as if it was some foreign object. She had no idea what to say on her blog, or to Minki. She had already been to her new school for a week, and everyone was bullying her. She thought Ren would be her friend at least but he stopped talking to her after the third day, Well, I guess it was so he didn’t get any bad publicity. 
 
Sighing, Taylor started to type.
 
Day ten
So, first week of school done. So far, everyone is so nice, they all keep asking me questions about back home. I have myself a lot of friends, maybe sometime my friends can come back and meet all my new friends, and we all can stalk SHINee or something! I love it here, so many nice people, and everyone is so glamorous! I have to audition for the musical tomorrow, I have to do one scene, in Korean, then sing a song of my choice, I can’t decide! Oh well, some of my friends want me to head to the mall with them! Woot!
 
As Taylor hit the submit button all she could think of was how much of a lie that whole post was. No one was being nice at all, there was Ren, but he stopped talking to her. All the girls just glare at her and call her names, and unfortunately, Taylor understands them. 
 
After sitting on her bed, re-reading her post over and over again she decided to close it and see if Minki was on. He was the only nice person, but she still has no idea who this person she is talking to is! Maybe one day we can meet up! Well, maybe not, that could be a little dangerous, but he is the only nice one here. 
 
Seeing that he was not online, she sighed and walked to her bathroom she had in her room she looked in the mirror, what was it that everyone hated so much? She knew she wasn’t as pretty as most the girls in the school, and she was very different, but was there really a lot to hate about her?
 
Taylor then started to go over all the things she hated about herself, the things she hated about how she looked, the things she hated about how she acted, and the way she talked.
 
After about an hour, Taylor had found she hated a lot about herself. Now I know why everyone hates me! I’d hate me too if I was them! Taylor looked in the mirror and saw she had started to cry, she took this as a sign to go to bed, she was just relieved that she didn’t have to go to school the next day. 
 
The next morning, Taylor had woken up, she noticed her eyes were all red and puffy from crying all night. After getting dressed into something to work our in, Taylor was out and ready to go for a run.
 
Blasting some music she had found back home, she was on her way. First song on the play list was Young Leaves by Attack in Black. One of her favourites. Running to the beat she was off. 
 
After about an hour Taylor had changed her play list, and she was now listening to Fallen Angels by Black veil Brides. She had a lot of anger to let out, and that kind of music was what helped her to do it.
 
Taylor ended up getting so lost into her run that when she finally stopped she was all sweaty and it was dark out. Pulling out her phone to check the time, Taylor had noticed her parents had called her 5 times each. Running home Taylor knew she was in trouble!
 
After about a 3 hour lecture of Taylor just being yelled at, she was finally allowed to go to her room. Once there she cried, she let everything she could out, into a fit of tears. Looking at her coffee table Taylor saw a lighter and a hair pin. A voice in her head was telling her to grab them both, “Grab them both and do it, you know you want to, it will make all the pain go away, here, let me help you!” Taylor had let the voice take full control of her body, next thing she knew she was sitting on her couch, watching as the hair pin turned red in the fire of the lighter. She looked at it, admiring it. Thinking of how pretty it looked, she then looked at her left arm, just below the elbow, on the inside, she looked from there to the hot hair pin. Finally she made the decision of placing the hot hair pin to her cold exposed skin. It hurt so bad she wanted to scream out, but she didn’t, she kept her screams in. After a minute all Taylor felt was pure bliss, all her pain had left, and all she felt was numb. 
 
After leaving the hair pin on her arm for a good five minutes she pulled it off, looking at the red burn mark it had left behind, she let one tear fall, once it landed on the middle of her cheek she whipped it away and covered up the mark. She looked at her laptop, not even wanting to talk to Minki, and for her that was a first, she went to bed. 
 
Little did she know, Minki was waiting for her to get on, all night long. 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                   
As I promised here are the funny pictures/gifs I am leaving you! Once again, I'm sorry for the depressing chapter!!
 
 
Oh Daesung I love you!
 
 
xD is it a bad thing I thought of my boyfriend and me?
 
 
And last but not least, my favorite. 
 
 
Enjoy, leave comments please and thank you? I LOVE YOU ALL!