Chapter three

Save me, from Myself?

Taylor, Tori, and Jackie were now standing in front of the new house. All three not believing that this is real and that Taylor is now living in South Korea. “Are you girls going to stand there all day or are you going to help?!” Taylor looked at her father then looked at her friends, all of them bursting into a fit of laughter. Once the girls had calmed down, they had started to move their bags into the house and then move the boxes in. Once all the boxes and furniture was inside the new house, the three girls decided to go for a walk, go site seeing. 

“Hey guy’s? Can we change first? I want to look good.” Taylor laughed at Tori, thinking it was a typical thing for her to say, but then agreed to it, she didn’t want to go out into the streets in sweat pants. All the girls had changed and were ready to go out and see everything they could in one day. Slipping on their shoes they said their goodbyes to Taylor’s parents and they were on their way. 
 
“Hey Tori, Jackie. Do you girl’s think we could go to an ice cream shop?” Tori and Jackie looked at Taylor and then at each other and started laughing so hard they almost peed themselves. “Well duh! Come on Taylor, we are not going to go out and NOT get ice cream!” Tori was one to be a little dramatic, but that’s what made Taylor and Jackie love her so much.
 
They all started laughing and walking, they walked to a park they found, “Oh my gosh I swear I’ve seen this in a Korean Drama once!” Tori was going all fan-girl all over the place, causing Jackie and Taylor to laugh at her. “Come on guys! I WANT ICE CREAM!” Jackie laughed at Taylor then patted her head, Taylor smirked and messed up Jackie’s green hair, then started walking off.
 
Taylor spotted an ice cream shop and looked back to see where Tori and Jackie were, only to see them running up right behind her. “Hey, look, and ice cream shop. Let’s go!” Tori giggled and started running to the coffee shop, Taylor and Jackie following close behind. The three got their ice cream sat and talked until it started to get dark, then they all decided it was time to head back.
 
After getting lost for a good half hour, the three girls finally made it home. Exhausted, they all slumped down onto Taylor’s bedroom floor. “So um, tomorrow are we going to  unpack my room?” Taylor looked over to where Jackie was sprawled across the floor, and saw her nod in agreement. Then she looked over to where Tori was sitting, knees up to her chest and head leaned in between them, and she hummed in agreement. 
 
Taylor then got up, threw a ball she found at Tori, and a pencil at Jackie, and told them to get ready for bed. They were going to have an early day in the morning. And with that they all went to bed. Only thing is, Taylor couldn’t sleep. She couldn’t help but wonder if she would make any friend’s here, or if she would have any fun. She wished so much that Jackie and Tori could stay. Then a plan popped into her head.