Chapter sixteen

Save me, from Myself?
Taylor woke up and her head felt as if it was going to explode. Walking to her bathroom she opened the cabinet beside her toilet and dug out some pain killers. After taking two she downed a glass of water she had out and sighed. 
 
“This is going to be a very long day.” Feeling as if there was a huge weight on her shoulders Taylor got ready for school. Once all dressed and her hair was done Taylor headed out the door. As she was walking to school it started to rain, looking up at the sky Taylor felt as if the sky knew how she was feeling on that morning.
 
Ren on the other hand was already at the school. He left his house early to avoid Taylor. He hadn’t gotten any sleep that night, he was to bothered with the situation that had happened before. “Why would she do that to herself, doesn’t she know it hurts me to see that?” Anger filled Ren’s body and he had to punch something, the only thing close enough to punch was a locker. After striking the locker numerous times Ren’s hand was numb and bloody. 
 
Feeling someone pat him on the back Ren turned around and saw Minhyun looking at him with worry. “Hey man you alright?” Looking into Minhyun’s eyes Ren could tell he was not going to let him get away until he told him what was bothering him. “Well, no. It’s Taylor, she was having problems and started finding her own way of dealing with things, didn’t tell me about it, and then started talking to Mr. Allen about her problems. I don’t even think she realizes how much it hurt me, I’m her only friend here and I told her if she was having problems she could talk to me and I wouldn’t judge her, but she just went to him.”
 
Minhyun looked at Ren intently so Ren would know he was listening. “Well to  me it sounds as if she didn’t want to put to much of her problems out in the open, some of them were for her and for her only, you know what I mean? And just going to Mr. Allen was probably just so she could get a more mature look on all of it and he could have helped her more with some things, Oh by the way, why are you ignoring her calls?” Ren looked at Minhyun as if he were crazy then realized his phone was vibrating and had been for the past ten minutes. 
 
“I don’t want to talk to her right now, she’s just hurt me really bad with what is going on and I don’t want to talk to her right now. Maybe after about a week or something I’ll let her explain herself.” Minhyun nodded then patted Ren on the back “do what you think you have to do Minki, just don’t hurt yourself anymore than you are hurt already, and don’t hurt her any more that she is already.” With that said Minhyun walked away and left Ren there alone.
 
It was time to be in class and Taylor decided to take her time and be late, maybe she could talk to Ren in class about everything if he is willing to listen then. As Taylor wanted she was a few minutes late to class so when she arrived she knocked on the door, bowed, then quietly walked to the open desk only to realize it was far from Ren.
 
“I wonder why he is so far from me, if he still mad about yesterday?” Taylor glanced at Ren only to see he was writing notes and paying no attention to her. “He must still be really angry at me.” Sighing Taylor opened her notebook and started to write notes.
 
Class was over and Taylor had quickly packed all of her books away and ran out the door hoping to catch Ren to talk to him. Once out of the class she realized he was no where to be found, figuring he was still in the class she waited by the door. The last person left the room and there was still no sign of Ren. “Maybe he is already in our other class.”
 
Walking into Drama Taylor noticed Ren was no where to be found once again. Wondering what was up with him she figured she would sit and see if he shows up to class. The final bell rang and Mrs. Kim started her lesson and Ren was no where to be seen. “He must be avoiding me.” Looking down sadly Taylor sighed.
 
Ren on the other hand was on his way home. “I don’t know why I thought I would be able to stand seeing her. It hurts way to much.” Looking at the ground Ren couldn’t stop replaying Mr. Allen’s words in his head. It was all he could think about and he hated it with a burning passion.
 
When Ren was finally home he was so angry he was seeing red everywhere. Everything Ren would look at was red and almost looked as if he could set it on fire with just his eyes. Slamming the front door shut he stormed to his room and locked the whole world outside of it out. Ren took his phone turned it off then slammed it into a drawer so no one could reach him. Putting his headphones in and turning his Ipod to full blast Ren smashed his body onto his bed and went to sleep.